Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 'Mad Max:Fury Road' w/Tom Hardy & Charlize Theron  (Read 7920 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
'Mad Max:Fury Road' w/Tom Hardy & Charlize Theron
« on: June 25, 2014, 03:11:54 pm »
Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron are a total badass for Mad Max on the cover of Entertainment Weekly‘s latest issue.

The duo gave Tom and Charlize's movie an exclusive preview – it doesn’t come out in theaters until May of 2015!

“It was mental in a brilliant way,” Tom said about filming the movie. “You have no concrete, no coffee shops. We were in the middle of a sandpit.”

“I wanted to tell a linear story–a chase that starts as the movie begins and continues for 110 minutes,” director George Miller said to the mag. “In this crucible of very intense action, the characters are revealed.” EW.com

In the lead role, Tom Hardy takes over for Mel Gibson as the road warrior Max Rockatansky, while Theron joins him as a badass commander named Imperator Furiosa. Judging by the first photo, not only did Theron shave off her signature blonde locks for the role, she's also sporting a robot arm (Yup, badass!)

“Mad Max: Fury Road” also stars Nicholas Hoult, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Zoe Kravitz.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 12:00:30 am by FerminaDaza »

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
First look trailer for Mad Max:Fury Road
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 06:41:51 am »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO0jUAzOsV8&sns=em[/youtube]

From The Verge:

The film, which Miller calls “almost a continuous chase,” extends the story of the first Mad Max film, but it’s not necessarily within the canon of the rest of the series. “Of course it’s based on the same character that they’ll play, the lone warrior in the wasteland disengaged from the rest of the world,” he said in a press conference. “But naturally Tom brings his Tom Hardy-ness to it, and the story is different to some degree. The character is different to some degree.” Hardy’s Max will be joined by Charlize Theron, playing a warrior known as Furiosa.

Miller said that his post-apocalyptic film will deal with some of the same issues as its older counterparts. “In many ways we’re sort of doomed to repeat the whole history,” he said. The Road Warrior, to some extent, was inspired by the oil crisis of 1973, when an embargo by oil-producing Arab countries led to shortages and rationing. “People effectively went to war for oil,” he said. “We arguably have been fighting oil wars ever since. Now, in some places in the world, there are water wars.”

« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 04:49:07 am by FerminaDaza »

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
Re: 'Mad Max:Fury Road' w/Tom Hardy & Charlize Theron
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 06:59:52 am »
sobrang out of place mga supermodels haha ... okay trailer... aabangan ko to

FerminaDaza

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Boners out everybody: 'Mad Max:Fury Road' New Trailer
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 03:25:10 am »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWNWi-ZWL3c&sns=em

[/youtube]

FerminaDaza

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
'Mad Max:Fury Road' Official Trailer
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 04:59:42 am »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEJnMQG9ev8[/youtube]

8)

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 08:29:35 am »
trailer looks good... heavy action in the road scenes... this will be following a big footstep since this was the movie which made mel gibson....

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 02:51:39 pm »
I've seen "independently produced and released" DVD's of this movie being sold on sidewalks and street corners in my neck of the woods. The only thing keeping me from buying one is the wrath of Signora Daza.  ;D
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

FerminaDaza

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Mel Gibson showed up to 'Mad Max:Fury Road' Premiere
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2015, 03:31:01 pm »
In 1979, Mad Max introduced a young Australian actor by the name of Mel Gibson.

And three decades after ''Mad Max:Fury Road' another installment to the franchise is about to hit theaters.

via

« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 03:37:51 pm by FerminaDaza »