Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Rambo 5?!  (Read 2445 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Rambo 5?!
« on: June 24, 2014, 06:53:38 am »

According to a German company that has acquired the rights, 67-year-old Sylvester Stallone will be returning for a fifth Rambo movie set amongst Mexican drug cartels. So basically, the banner image, but pretend the guy is Mexican. You want to know how old the Rambo franchise is? Rambo III was originally dedicated to “the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan.” Governments fall, enemies become allies, nations are born and die, and all the while, Rambo remains.

Here’s the Google Translated release from Splended Media:

With ‘Rambo V’ Sylvester Stalone  returns in his iconic role. This time he goes up against a Mexican cartel. Stallone, who has also written the screenplay, describes the new Rambo as his version of ‘No Country for Old Men.’ Like the last film, ‘Rambo V’ is produced by Avi Lerner (“The Expendables 1-3″)

2008′s Rambo, also written and directed by Stallone, earned $113 million worldwide on a $50 million budget. According to IMDB, the tagline is “Heroes never die. …They just reload,” which is amazing.

You hear “Rambo 5″ and immediately roll your eyes, but then he puts out a trailer and you can’t help but love it. Whether he means to be or not, the man is just brilliant at self-parody. Corny as everything he says and does is, he still makes you want to get off the couch and punch stuff.

via

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
Re: Rambo 5?!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 08:49:31 am »
I'm in :applause

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 02:46:30 pm »
Does Sylvester Stallone have some pressing need for money about which he's keeping mum? Is he getting married again or something like that?
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 04:43:45 pm »
 ::lmao heroes never die , they only use cane to walk or an electric wheel chair if they got injure

it's a little weird reading this , i instantly remember one particular scene in Expendables 3 where a freakin' Wild Chuck Norris appear out of no where and i was like  ::laffman

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 05:12:38 pm »
Does Sylvester Stallone have some pressing need for money about which he's keeping mum? Is he getting married again or something like that?

TMZ

speaking of money, i wonder how to encourage the owner of ' Italian Stallion 'to put it on the internet  ;D

Sylvester Stallone's first film, a 1970 softcore erotic pic originally titled The Party at Kitty and Stud's but later re-named Italian Stallion by Bryanston Distributors after Stallone found mainstream success, was put up for auction on eBay by the company on Nov. 10. After 31 bids, it was sold for a bid of $412,100.

Back in 1978, Stallone told Playboy that, once he became famous, the distribution company tried to get him to pay $100,000 to make it disappear. He turned them down. via

« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 05:26:42 pm by FerminaDaza »

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 02:04:16 pm »
It would be funny if John Rambo returns to Afghanistan and finds out that the people who fought alongside him are now trying to kill him.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 03:48:12 am »
He's doing The Expendables series..it's the same thing as Rambo...dudes killing another dude...c'mon.....better make a Hot Shot 3 with Charlie Sheen...:)

zensuke101

• The Laughing Man
  • Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 80
  • "The Catcher in the Rye"
    • Public Security Section 9
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2014, 08:53:47 am »
iba pa rin ang mga old school action films
di tulad ngayon panay computer graphics ang gawa