Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Want to die on 'GOTs' ? Here's your chance!!  (Read 1635 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Want to die on 'GOTs' ? Here's your chance!!
« on: June 06, 2014, 04:08:10 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdrxBbrUjZ8[/youtube]

Martin's offer is part of a fundraising drive for the Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary and the Food Depot in New Mexico. The rewards for donating large amounts of money are as follows:

• $4,500 (Queen): Get script of the first ever episode signed by the cast and crew

• $7,500 (King): Get a pair of tickets to the season 5 premiere

• $7,500 (Crown): Get George R. R. Martin's worn hat

• $15,000 (Hand at the table): Have breakfast with George

• $20,000 (Martyr): Appear in the novel

Any donation level has the chance for a pretty sweet payoff:

If you make a small donation to my campaign, you will automatically be entered to win an incredible experience. You and a friend will be flown out (from wherever you are in the world) to meet me in Santa Fé, where we'll share a helicopter ride to the Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary. In addition to touring the Sanctuary together, we'll also have plenty of time to discuss the show, A Song of Ice and Fire, direwolves -- and if there's anything you have ever wanted to ask me, here's your chance!

You can choose your character's station in the world (lordling, knight, peasant, whore, lady, maester, septon, anything) and you will certainly meet a grisly death!

So,If you got an extra $20,000 lying around what would you choose?  ;D

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
An Fb employee paid $20K to get killed off on GOTs
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 05:41:04 am »
To Martin's surprise, the two spots in his charity contest sold out within hours, and another eight people soon joined a waiting list, with all begging the author of A Song of Ice and Fire to take their money and kill them off, too.

So,whooooo wonnnnnnn?

Dave Goldblatt, a Facebook employee who snagged one of the prizes, tells THR it took him just 10 minutes to decide to pull the trigger on his big donation.

“I’m fortunate enough to be in a position to do this cool thing, and it’s going toward a good cause,” he says of his donation. “I don’t think I’m doing anything extraordinary.” [...]

“I want to be a Valyrian if at all possible,” he says, referring to the long-dead (or are they?) race in Martin’s books. “But he figures it out himself. I wouldn’t want to impinge upon his creative process.”

naks!great! he's really fortunate enough  :D si FD meron lang 20 pesos--nganga!!  :P