Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Watch the POTUS pump some iron  (Read 9405 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Watch the POTUS pump some iron
« on: June 05, 2014, 03:05:51 am »
President Obama was in Poland recently for, like, work or something, and decided to squeeze in a little fitness time at the hotel gym — and some sneaky soul filmed him the whole time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6p5nC_-ON8#t=61[/youtube]

It seems that shoulder presses make him pissed. 
Look at that mad face!  :D

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: Watch the POTUS pump some iron
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 04:18:27 am »
he is the only President so far i saw running down at the Tarmac when visiting Countries  :applause

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 01:31:01 pm »
President Obama was in Poland recently for, like, work or something, and decided to squeeze in a little fitness time at the hotel gym — and some sneaky soul filmed him the whole time.

It seems that shoulder presses make him pissed. 
Look at that mad face!  :D

He's probably thinking: "We're going to be at Normandy celebrating D-Day and that jerk Putin's going to be there...goddamn fascist jackass."
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 05:31:01 pm »
He's probably thinking: "We're going to be at Normandy celebrating D-Day and that jerk Putin's going to be there...goddamn fascist jackass."

Speaking of strooong man Putin calls Hillary Clinton " weak"

"It's better not to argue with women. But Ms Clinton has never been too graceful in her statements," Putin was quoted as saying in a transcript published on the Kremlin website.

"When people push boundaries too far, it's not because they are strong but because they are weak. But maybe weakness is not the worst quality for a woman," Putin added in the interview.

yeah, to the very intelligent Putin- Women aren't weak.We lead with vulnerability. Our greatest power is in our vulnerability.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 05:46:40 pm by FerminaDaza »

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 11:56:01 pm »

Speaking of strooong man Putin calls Hillary Clinton " weak"

"It's better not to argue with women. But Ms Clinton has never been too graceful in her statements," Putin was quoted as saying in a transcript published on the Kremlin website.

"When people push boundaries too far, it's not because they are strong but because they are weak. But maybe weakness is not the worst quality for a woman," Putin added in the interview.

By his own logic, does that mean that by pushing his country's boundaries into Ukraine too far, he's implying that Russia is weak?
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.