Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 1D getting hiiiiigh  (Read 2042 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
1D getting hiiiiigh
« on: May 28, 2014, 12:55:06 am »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIepuvisIgo&sns=em[/youtube]

In a video obtained by the Daily Mail, the members of One Direction are seen getting hiiiiiiigh as all hell in the back of a van. Via the Telegraph:

Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Niall Horan, all 20, are not in the SUV with their band mates and are presumably travelling elsewhere in the convoy.

After smoking some of the rolled up cigarette, Tomlinson passes it to Malik, who is wearing a Bob Marley T-shirt, who says it is "nice".

Whilst narrating the journey Tomlinson says: "That's the police. That's the po po ... Nice.

"I'm trying to blow it into the camera. Smokescreen baby! ...

"That's just Zayn warming up there before the show. Zayn takes his job very seriously. He makes sure he goes through a two-hour intense warm up regime before every show, just to get himself in the zone.

"One very, very important factor to Zayn's warm up, of course is Mary Jane herself. In fact I'm presenting it to him now for some fantastic singing."

Describing it as "one nil" against the police he turns the camera on officers on motorcycles passing the convoy, saying: "He is having a look, he is thinking 'I'm sure I can smell an illegal substance in there' and he has hit the nail on the head."

At another point he is apparently heard to ponder: " 'I'm just wondering now, we're sitting here in Peru. Will this come back to me? Who knows? Maybe. Maybe not'

According to the Daily Mail, Louis shouts "nig," at about the 3:18 mark:

Louis: F***ing 'ell bro, I'm chillin. Oh my God bro. My 'ed's a wreck

Louis: It's green only! Nig!

The band's representative declined to comment on anything specifically in the video, but said "the whole situation is in the hands of our lawyers."

... seems that everyone is getting hiiiigh now a days-
when nemen session ng E.Republic kaya? toinksss

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD6rKhzV_m0&sns=em[/youtube]

« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 01:13:36 am by FerminaDaza »

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: 1D getting hiiiiigh
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 01:46:08 am »
 ::lmao yung mga pumila magagalit pag nakita to

Belphegor

• You Can't Kill What You Did Not Create.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 08:44:02 am »
malamang ang sasabihin ng fans nila "fake to" hahahaha
Why stand on a silent platform? Fight the War, F*ck the Norm!

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 09:20:30 pm »
sa atin siguro negative ang impact because of marijuana use or whatever they are hitting.
but on other countries, normal lang siguro sa kanila.  laffman::
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 12:00:24 am »
if you base it on Genre ng music it's not nice to see them doing this WHY?

hmmmmm...... le me think about it....idk  :P maybe because most of their fans are 18 Years old younger and they are a pop band who's exposed to different kinds of people including Parents and Children who sings their songs during long drive on their car

not saying it's cool for a rock star to roll a joint or a rapper to smoke a joint

i live in California so it's normal for me to see old guys rolling or using it while walking specially African American People

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Is he really worthy of your 20K petot kids?
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 04:35:14 am »
The One Direction singer was hanging out with his cousins Matt and Ben Selley, watching the Froch vs. Groves boxing match in his birthday suit, because apparently that's how they do it in England. Actually, probably not, but I'm fairly confident that a man with a giant butterfly tattooed on his chest does whatever the heck he wants.

Matt tweeted this pic of the three boys along with the caption, "Just watched the fight from last night! Class! @Concept_Ben @Harry_Styles." He deleted shortly thereafter, but the Internet is forever, people.  :P

http://instagram.com/p/aURNKtDCbP/