Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Man Dives Under Star’s Dress  (Read 3125 times)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Man Dives Under Star’s Dress
« on: May 16, 2014, 03:11:32 pm »

CANNES, France (AP) — A man rushed onto the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival and dove beneath actress America Ferrera’s dress in a bizarre incident.

Security officials quickly pulled him away Friday as the man tried to hide under Ferrera’s voluminous dress before the premiere of “How to Train Your Dragon 2.”

It was a surprising development on a red carpet renowned for its strict decorum. Festival organizers didn’t immediately return messages about the incident.

The former “Ugly Betty” star was on her way into the Palais des Festivals for the world premiere of the DreamWorks animated sequel.

KRON 4 News

ninja level : newbie  ::lmao

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Re: Man Dives Under Star’s Dress
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 04:37:53 pm »
creeeepy Vitalii Sediuk strikes again!(most famously planted a kiss on Will Smith at the premiere of “Men In Black 3″ in 2012)

Pagesix

« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 04:44:21 pm by FerminaDaza »

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 05:13:03 pm »
creeeepy Vitalii Sediuk strikes again!(most famously planted a kiss on Will Smith at the premiere of “Men In Black 3″ in 2012)

Pagesix

is this the same guy who hug Bradley Cooper in the Crotch?

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 05:47:00 pm »
am not sure kenj ...Vitaliii is a Ukranian journalist(how does this guy still manage to get press credentials?) amf 

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 11:16:26 pm »
am not sure kenj ...Vitaliii is a Ukranian journalist(how does this guy still manage to get press credentials?) amf 

Ang hindi ko maintindihan e bakit si ugly betty pa. From the pics, katabi lang si Cate Blanchett e... Hehe...

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 02:32:00 am »
 ::lmao kasi pag si Ugly Betty walang maniniwala na may ng bastos sa kanya , pero pag kay Cate sigurado kulong ka

gets?  ::lmao medyo harsh yung joke

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2014, 03:18:06 am »
en right, si Vitalii din pala yun sa crotch-hug @kenji

...he really has a zero boundaries^

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2014, 03:54:21 am »
en right, si Vitalii din pala yun sa crotch-hug @kenji

...he really has a zero boundaries^

yan nga yung napanood ko dati sa tv hahaha!! awkward moment

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Brad Pitt attacked by 'ever panira ng araw' Vitalii!
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2014, 05:19:52 am »

Notorious red carpet prankster jumped the barricade and made physical contact with the actor, consequently getting arrested by the LAPD for battery

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF5_FzUu23c&sns=em[/youtube]

not funny Vitalii  ::) maglubay ka jozko! ^

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2014, 06:55:49 pm »
 ::lmao 20K bail holy crap!

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Vitalii Sediuk sentenced to a year of psychological counseling
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2014, 02:13:27 pm »
Sediuk was sentenced to three years’ probation, 20 days of community labor, and was also ordered to undergo a year of psychological counseling after pleading no contest to charges of battery and unlawful activity at a sporting or entertainment event.  The judge also ordered Sediuk to stay at least 500 yards away from all red carpets, movie premieres and entertainment events – which couples quite nicely with his year of therapy.

The first rule of celebrity red carpet fight club: you don’t engage in celebrity red carpet fight club unless you’re willing to suffer the consequences...coz you just don't punch Brad Pitt

...all that being said, perhaps he's still busy planning his next target at any moment now^

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2014, 03:10:57 am »
Grabe din talaga tong mga trip nya. Dapat dati pang naban yan e.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Brad Pitt said Vitalii put his face in his crotch
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2014, 12:15:00 pm »

“I was at the end of the line signing autographs, when out the corner of my eye I saw someone stage-diving over the barrier at me. I took a step back; this guy had latched onto my lapels. I looked down and the nutter was trying to bury his face in my crotch, so I cracked him twice in the back of the head – not too hard – but enough to get his attention, because he did let go. I think he was then just grabbing for a hand hold because the guys were on him, and he reached up and caught my glasses.”

“I don’t mind an exhibitionist,” Pitt continues, “but if this guy keeps it up he’s going to spoil it for the fans who have waited up all night for an autograph or a selfie, because it will make people more wary to approach a crowd. And he should know, if he tries to look up a woman’s dress again, he’s going to get stomped.” (Via People)