Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: The Flash newest teaser  (Read 2897 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
The Flash newest teaser
« on: May 15, 2014, 04:18:20 am »

From a description:

After a particle accelerator causes a freak storm, CSI Investigator Barry Allen is struck by lightning and falls into a coma. Months later he awakens with the power of super speed, granting him the ability to move through Central City like an unseen guardian angel. Though initially excited by his newfound powers, Barry is shocked to discover he is not the only “meta-human” who was created in the wake of the accelerator explosion — and not everyone is using their new powers for good. Barry partners with S.T.A.R. Labs and dedicates his life to protect the innocent. For now, only a few close friends and associates know that Barry is literally the fastest man alive, but it won’t be long before the world learns what Barry Allen has become…The Flash.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnXsnR-2AvU&sns=em[/youtube]

Fullmetal Alchemist

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • State Alchemist
Re: The Flash newest teaser
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 08:36:21 am »
hehe kaya pla ng pinanood ko yung arrow ung aksidente sa kanya pamilyar kako parang flash si flash nga talaga :)
Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
The Flash new trailer:The Flash is ruuuunning!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 03:00:46 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egptEhSWF-U[/youtube]

« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 03:03:13 pm by FerminaDaza »

raginghormones

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 03:13:14 pm »
episode 1 got leaked a month ago  ::laffman

run barry run! :D

l33t_matt

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 12
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 04:33:13 pm »
episode 1 got leaked a month ago  ::laffman

run barry run! :D

saan po?

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 09:09:18 pm »
saan po?

They premiered the first episode at San Diego Comic-Con a week ago. They already have 9 episodes filmed. A little spoiler Vibe and Killer Frost were on his team before they get their own powers.

raginghormones

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 10:56:52 pm »
saan po?

hanap ka lang sa net bro, if i remember i got mine sa eztv.it :)

They premiered the first episode at San Diego Comic-Con a week ago. They already have 9 episodes filmed. A little spoiler Vibe and Killer Frost were on his team before they get their own powers.

wow killer frost?? nice! weatherman, dr. zoom, then killer frost ang mga meta humans hehe

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 09:12:43 am »
Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon, named after the civilian identity of the DC Comics character Vibe. A mechanical engineering genius, Ramon is the youngest member of the team of scientists at S.T.A.R. Labs. Danielle Panabaker as Dr. Caitlin Snow,[9] named after the civilian identity of the DC Comics character Killer Frost. A highly intelligent bioengineering expert, Snow believes she lost her fiancé, Ronnie Raymond[9] during an explosion at S.T.A.R. Labs. This will explain how Vibe can counter the Speed Force,as for Frost it looks like a love triangle a villain ala Selina Kyle's Batman.