Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Joseph Gordon Levitt secret GF makes robot  (Read 1447 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Joseph Gordon Levitt secret GF makes robot
« on: May 14, 2014, 06:34:12 am »

The Don Jon star, 33, stepped out over the weekend in Los Angeles with Tasha McCauley, the co-founder and CEO of Fellow Robots, a robotics company based at NASA Research Park in Silicon Valley, California.

Late last year, the actor admitted to Howard Stern about dating a non-showbiz gal whom he had met through mutual friends.

"I have a girlfriend but I tend not to really like to talk about it in public," he said, declining to give her name. "The girl that I'm with, she really doesn't want to be a part of that."

After earning her B.A. from Bard College and a graduate certificate in robotics from Singularity University (she went on to teach students about "rapidly accelerating technologies there), McCauley – who speaks English, Spanish and Arabic and has traveled to Antarctica and Cuba – picked up an International Business Education and Research MBA from the University of Southern California in 2013.

With her impressive background and non-Hollywood job, sounds like McCauley's the perfect fit for Gordon-Levitt, who's always had a "phobia" of "getting attention from girls for [being famous]," as he told Stern.

E!