Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice⚡️💥  (Read 46550 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice⚡️💥
« on: May 13, 2014, 02:52:39 pm »
Zack Snyder just revealed the *new Batman vs. Superman Batsuit on Twitter, and it turns out Kevin Smith and Jennifer Garner weren’t lying — the suit looks pretty damn badass.

sans t*ts-

wOw,bato-bato/maskels/Bat-duds?! :D

« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 03:01:18 pm by FerminaDaza »

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Batmobile timeline
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 03:56:32 pm »

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
Re: Zack Snyder unveiled New Batsuit & Batmobile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 06:09:41 pm »
si ben affleck na ba yan? naging hulk wahahaa

Zbuffer101

• Who Am I
  • Regional: Ilocano/Ilocos
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 11:48:55 pm »
yeah bulked up si afflek . mukhang ok naman costume . bagayvsa setting ng man of steel

batmobile looks like a combination of keatons at bales batmobile

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 12:34:04 am »
si ben affleck na ba yan? naging hulk wahahaa

Hehe... After ko makita kung paano magpapayat si Matthew McConaughey sa Dallas Buyers Club at magpalaki ng katawan si Bradley Cooper para sa bago nya movie (ung army or marine yata, hindi si rocket racoon), hindi na surprising 'to...

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 08:52:25 pm »
This is the older and bulkier version of Batman most of the Batman films were when Batman is still starting,young and in his peak. This is the Batman closer to the Frank Miller one,he's not the agile,quick Batman anymore so he's got to relay more in power.

FerminaDaza

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Gal Gadot as Wonderwoman filming outside google office?
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2014, 03:32:59 am »
These two photos of Gal Gadot published on the Twitter account of Michael Heidner, who says, “Batman vs. Superman filming right outside Google office in Downtown Birmingham.”

Gal Gadot is currently in costume as Diana Prince (Wonder Woman) on the Birmingham, Michigan, set of Batman vs. Superman.

that's definitely Gal but not sure if she's really on the set of BvsS-maybe...

anyhu, Gal is ever ready-

"Selfi while standing on a ball. Now tell me this is not original! Good morning!!!"

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 03:39:44 am by FerminaDaza »

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
Re: Batman vs Superman ⚡️💥
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2014, 12:35:00 pm »
Warner Bros. will have a big push at San Diego Comic-Con in July they will put up their movie vs. the Avengers 2 in Hall H we'll find out who has the loudest appreciation from the Freaks and Geeks in the audience. ::laffman

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: Batman vs Superman ⚡️💥
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2014, 04:11:16 pm »
1995 batman movie has the worst Bat Mobile , but the 1989 Batman Movie has the Coolest one

FerminaDaza

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Photo of Gal Gadot filming Batman vs Superman
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2014, 03:39:19 am »
Instagram user armendarakjian snapped the photo above while Batman vs. Superman filmed near his business, Darakjian Jewelers. This gives us our best look yet at Gadot as Wonder Woman’s alter ego Diana Prince.

via CBC

She might not be buff enough or too flat-chested or doesn't have enough acting experience (well,let's give her the benefit of the doubt for now...will see after we've all watch the movie)

After all Wonder Woman and Superman aren't strong because they lift weights. They're strong because they have f*cking superpowers. Superpowers aren't based on body mass.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 03:43:59 am by FerminaDaza »

FerminaDaza

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Batman v Superman title announced, logo revealed
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2014, 02:59:46 pm »
The new Batman v. Superman movie is called Dawn of Justice and here is the official logo. The title is obviously playing upon the announced *Justice League movie follow-up, so we can assume that the initial brawl between the two characters will end (fairly) well.

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice⚡️💥
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2014, 06:21:18 am »
The only one making me excited for this film is Gal Gadot!

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2014, 02:54:24 pm »
Take your time, DC Comics and Warner Bros. There's no need to rush a Justice League movie into production. Remember that you have several other properties that can make you money unlike Disney which is being kept afloat almost solely by the Marvel movies (nice try with Maleficent, though) until and unless (as Batman himself is wont to say during League meetings) the Star Wars franchise gets into gear.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2014, 11:30:54 am »
Warner Bros. rules the small screen already all Marvel has is S.H.I.E.L.D. it will get a 2nd season but its nowhere like Arrow and coming soon The Flash and Gotham. The problem of DC characters in the big screen is they're too powerful with the exception of Batman and Cyborg almost all of them in the Demi-God league,with Marvel with Thor that belongs to that league. The new installment of XMen movie they made Pietro moving almost as fast the Flash,all comic book geeks know that the mutants speed is nowhere near the Speed Force level but somehow Disney is making him like Flash. Supreman vs. Batman movie will be a blast.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2014, 12:57:14 pm »
Warner Bros. rules the small screen already all Marvel has is S.H.I.E.L.D. it will get a 2nd season but its nowhere like Arrow and coming soon The Flash and Gotham. The problem of DC characters in the big screen is they're too powerful with the exception of Batman and Cyborg almost all of them in the Demi-God league,with Marvel with Thor that belongs to that league. The new installment of XMen movie they made Pietro moving almost as fast the Flash,all comic book geeks know that the mutants speed is nowhere near the Speed Force level but somehow Disney is making him like Flash. Supreman vs. Batman movie will be a blast.

There are two film versions of Quicksilver, aren't there? Which one is supposed to be the genuine article? 

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2014, 02:38:34 pm »
The one in the upcoming Avengers 2 movie will be the older version now the question is will the twins be considered as Magneto's progeny? In the last Xmen movie Quciksilver pretty much spoiled it by saying his mom used to date a guy who has powers over metals.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2014, 12:06:28 am »
The one in the upcoming Avengers 2 movie will be the older version now the question is will the twins be considered as Magneto's progeny? In the last Xmen movie Quciksilver pretty much spoiled it by saying his mom used to date a guy who has powers over metals.

If they don't even hint at it, a lot of Marvel fans are going to be upset.

An even bigger question is this: since Joss Whedon seems to like using the Ultimate Marvel Universe as source material, will Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch have an implied relationship (if you take my meaning) in the movie the way they do in the comics?

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2014, 12:20:11 am »
If they don't even hint at it, a lot of Marvel fans are going to be upset.

An even bigger question is this: since Joss Whedon seems to like using the Ultimate Marvel Universe as source material, will Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch have an implied relationship (if you take my meaning) in the movie the way they do in the comics?
Josh will stay with the bro. and sis relationship just no mention of Magneto since Disney doesn't own the rights yet of the XMen franchise its frustrating just as I like to imagine that I would finally see the Thing vs. Hulk Cloberring time but Disney doesn't own the FF4 franchise either. This is where the WB has an advantage it now owns the rights in almost all the DC heroes and villains so they can really crossover with anyone,any time line,any earth 1,2 or even 3.

FerminaDaza

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Jason Momoa to play Aquaman!
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2014, 01:59:15 pm »

Hitfix is reporting that Jason Momoa is all set to be Aquaman in the upcoming DC Comics smorgasbord of films, beginning with Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn Of Justice.

While Warner Bros. hasn’t made that announcement officially yet, HitFix can confirm that he will be playing the part, and that Zack Snyder has already finalized his designs for the character so shooting can take place soon. via

naks! pwede na!  :D

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2014, 10:04:40 pm »
Bear in mind, this news contradicts one of the details from Nikki Finke's Thursday report, claiming that Aquaman would not appear in the May 6, 2016 release and would instead make his debut in Justice League. It does, however, tie back to a report from last December that suggested Momoa had met to read for a mystery Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice role. So I guess he's not Kalibak then it does makes sense a Pacific Islander to play the king of Atlantis

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2014, 04:12:24 pm »
I hope that somewhere down the line, DC and Warner Bros. either revive this animated series or turn it into a live-action movie spinoff of the Justice League film. I'd be willing to undergo cryogenic stasis (or the equivalent thereof) in order to see it.

And the League members in the background? I wouldn't mind seeing them as the core group or starting lineup for their movie.

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2014, 04:58:40 pm »
A Teen Titan live action movie is in developmental stage no director,writer yet.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2014, 05:10:21 pm »
A Teen Titan live action movie is in developmental stage no director,writer yet.

With all due respect, I prefer The Team over the Teen Titans.

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2014, 01:33:08 am »
With all due respect, I prefer The Team over the Teen Titans.

Its still up in the air if its the original sidekicks aka 1st Robin,1st Wonder Girl,heroin addict Speedy, Kid Flash and Aqua Lad or the 2nd gen with 3rd Robin,Impulse,2nd WG,clone Superboy,2nd Aqualad,and Beast Boy. They have been asking questioners starting at Wondercon I said I prefer the original,they can always add or delete a member as the sequels goes 2 or 3. And so far lots of people feel that way,but I'm afraid once they go to San Diego Comic Con next month all those Twilighters who never left and Cosplayer who don't know or care for comics will just say the Cartoon Network lineup they want. >:( :(

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2014, 03:49:02 pm »
Its still up in the air if its the original sidekicks aka 1st Robin,1st Wonder Girl,heroin addict Speedy, Kid Flash and Aqua Lad or the 2nd gen with 3rd Robin,Impulse,2nd WG,clone Superboy,2nd Aqualad,and Beast Boy. They have been asking questioners starting at Wondercon I said I prefer the original,they can always add or delete a member as the sequels goes 2 or 3. And so far lots of people feel that way,but I'm afraid once they go to San Diego Comic Con next month all those Twilighters who never left and Cosplayer who don't know or care for comics will just say the Cartoon Network lineup they want. >:( :(

What's wrong with the lineup from the Young Justice animated series? I rather liked having Robin (Dick Grayson), Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm), and Kid Flash (Wally West) as the founding members who are later joined by Superboy (Conner Kent/Kon-El), Miss Martian (M'gann M'orzz), and Artemis (Artemis Crock). I also liked that the series' incarnation of the Justice League had a core group which consisted of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, FlashGreen Lantern (Hal Jordan), Aquaman, and Martian Manhunter.