Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: The Jason Bourne Of The Jason Bourne still willing...  (Read 2493 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
The Jason Bourne Of The Jason Bourne still willing...
« on: May 07, 2014, 08:50:55 am »

An untitled sequel to The Bourne Legacy is still being planned for next year, which would make 2015 a really busy one for JRenner, with Mission: Impossible 5 and that Avengers: Age of Ultron film the kids are talking about set for the summer slate. The one thing that could save the Bourne franchise and keep it from being rebooted like every other successful franchise that has ever existed (give them all time) would be the return of Damon, and he told CNBC that he’d be more than happy to bring Jason back. But as he had said before, he’d need a familiar face and, what’s that one thing called? Oh yeah, a *good story.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIN8B8T4EXk[/youtube]

hmm,whoevski,both damon & renner is a*bourner! ngakkk

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: The Jason Bourne Of The Jason Bourne still willing...
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 08:14:43 pm »
maganda nga yung Bourne Series , ok din naman yung Story nung kay J Renner who plays the Character Aaron Cross which takes place at the same time during the Last Jason Bourne when he ( Jason Bourne ) reveal the secrets of Thread Stones

maybe Matt is not that busy lately  ::) kaya he needs the old one back

maniac2999

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 178
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 09:27:04 pm »
maganda nga yung Bourne Series , ok din naman yung Story nung kay J Renner who plays the Character Aaron Cross which takes place at the same time during the Last Jason Bourne when he ( Jason Bourne ) reveal the secrets of Thread Stones

maybe Matt is not that busy lately  ::) kaya he needs the old one back

Matt has a new movie out, may RIP na I mean, monuments men  ang title :D

blu3boxers

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 02:07:14 am »
Ill look forward to Matt Damon returning as Jason Bourne. Medyo disappointed ako sa Bourne Legacy, dahil iniba nila ang storya. Sa Novel, kasama nya yung anak nya na naging assassin din.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 06:58:24 pm »

Matt has a new movie out, may RIP na I mean, monuments men  ang title :D

yeah that's the only project na meron sya lately

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 10:33:56 pm »
I could be wrong but I don't think Robert Ludlum ever intended Jason Bourne to become his James Bond or Jack Ryan. Personally, I would much rather see Matt Damon and George Clooney in an adaptation of The Road To Gandolfo and The Road To Omaha. I think those are two of the best stories Ludlum ever wrote.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Oui!Jason Bourne Of The Jason Bourne is returning
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 03:39:35 am »

Damon and Greengrass are back and ready to rock the shaky-cam one more time.

Back in May, he/Damon told CNBC that he’d be willing to reprise his most ass-kicking role, despite the fact that the torch had basically been passed to Jeremy Renner, so long as there was a good story and Paul Greengrass was also returning to direct. At the same time, Greengrass was telling a similar story, that he’d be down to return for his third film in the Damon franchise (and fourth overall), but only if the story was good enough and Damon was on board to star.

According to Deadline

I’m told that the studio is so bullish on this that the intention is to make the re-team the next Bourne film to go into production to make the July 16, 2016 release slot that Universal had previously assigned to an untitled Bourne film. That would mean it would step in front of the spinoff sequel that is to reprise Jeremy Renner and be directed by Fast & Furious architect Justin Lin. That film, which began with the Tony Gilroy-directed The Bourne Legacy, remains in development.

Universal intends to continue that series and to broaden its franchise base, much the way that Marvel cranks out superhero films.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: Oui!Jason Bourne Of The Jason Bourne is returning
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2014, 10:46:58 pm »
Universal intends to continue that series and to broaden its franchise base, much the way that Marvel cranks out superhero films.

Jason Bourne isn't a superhero. I hope they realize that.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.