Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Emma Stone destroys Jimmy Fallon  (Read 4821 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Emma Stone destroys Jimmy Fallon
« on: April 30, 2014, 08:04:11 pm »
in an epic Lipsync Battle 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLBSoC_2IY8[/youtube]

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Let's BFF Emma Stone(she gives great advice for Women)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 03:12:06 am »
Emma spoke with Seventeen.com recently, and I don't even know where to begin with her inspirational quotes she starts out covering just the basic Amazing Spider Man 2 stuff, but then she moves on to body image, empowerment, relationships, self-awareness, and what it feels like to be a superhero.

Any question you have, she has an answer, so take a look, because it's cheaper than therapy  :D

What if someone’s making fun of me, Emma?

“I’m actively working hard on learning to appreciate yourself no matter what. If what someone else says can easily derail you, it means your sense of self isn’t that firmly established in the first place. It’s an inside job. You’re beautiful and worthy and totally unique. People insult each other based on their own insecurities—even though it may feel personal, it really never is. Really. Seriously.”

And Emma, what if I’m with someone who I like but who doesn’t always make me feel good?

“The great thing about Gwen is that she fights for how she should be treated by Peter. As much as he loves her, they have rough patches where she doesn’t want to sit around and wait because of his lack of clarity. That’s true of everyone—you deserve to be with someone who knows they want to be with you and is able to be there for you and support you. You don’t need to be waiting for someone who is playing around or confused.”

Hey Emma, what if I’m feeling insecure and I don’t know what to do?

“The best advice I ever got was: ‘stay irrepressibly true to yourself and be tenacious about finding ways to manifest the truest form of you.’ We’re all meant to be here, and we all have completely unique perspectives and personalities and stories worth sharing. For me, it’s important to never forget that. There’s no use in comparing yourself to anybody else.”

Oh, Emma! But what if I do and I’m not enough?

“My great hope for us as young women is to start being kinder to ourselves so that we can be kinder to each other. To stop shaming ourselves and other people for things we don’t know the full story on—whether someone is too fat, too skinny, too short, too tall, too loud, too quiet, too anything. There’s a sense that we’re all ‘too’ something, and we’re all not enough. This is life. Our bodies change. Our minds change. Our hearts change. Things are always evolving. I hope we can be supportive of each other and try to really have each other’s backs, especially when we don’t know the whole story.”

But Emma, what if people say things about you that aren’t true?

“When completely untrue statements are made about me or my health, of course a part of me wants to defend. Thing is, people have a right to imagine what they want to imagine. My job at those moments is to tell myself the truth. Am I taking care of myself in a healthy way? Am I respecting myself and being responsible? And over and over, I answer yes to that question. Then I remind myself to be kind to myself, and as slightly ridiculous as it may sound, to treat myself in the same gentle way I’d want to treat a daughter of mine. It really helps.”

::flowers ::flowers ::flowers

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: Emma Stone destroys Jimmy Fallon
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 03:50:38 am »
sometimes i find her hot

not like the Katie Upton Hot body but if i will rank her

J. Law is the first then followed by Anna Kendrick , Gal Gadot , Emma Roberts , Isla Fisher , Famke Janssen then Emma Stone

Queso

• Chinita Inspector
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 30
  • i ♥ chinita
Re: Emma Stone destroys Jimmy Fallon
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 06:53:34 am »

Emma Stone is ♥