Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Haaa!George Clooney IS engaged 💑  (Read 6280 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Haaa!George Clooney IS engaged 💑
« on: April 27, 2014, 02:50:30 pm »

In news that no one ever saw coming, George Clooney reportedly got engaged to his new girlfriend, Amal Alamuddin.

People spoke to a source:

”George and Amal are trying to keep things very low-key but they also aren’t really trying to hide this, it doesn’t seem. I think it’s like they want the people they love to know that this is real, that they plan on being together forever.”

Another unnamed source told US Weekly:

"This is the healthiest relationship I've ever seen George in. ... He seems incredibly happy, and Amal is such a sweet and intelligent girl, who has her own thoughts and ideas and doesn't just bow down to everything he says."

teka...Clooney has repeatedly made it clear that he is NOT. GETTING. MARRIED. EVER. AGAIN. He's made bets -- for tens of thousands of dollars -- with actresses like Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, and Sandra Bullock that he would never tie the knot (so now-time to pay up!).

And who is Amal Alamuddin?

-Amal was born in Beirut, Lebanon.

-She's 36.

-She was educated at St. Hughes College at Oxford  University and New York University School of Law.

-She's an attorney (barrister) in Britain, where she specializes in human rights, extradition, and international law. Her high-profile clients have included: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, former UN Secretary General Kofi Annan, and the King of Bahrain.

-She speaks 3 languages -- English, Arabic, and French.

-Last year, she was number 1 on London's Hottest Barrister list.

-Amal's mother, Baria, is an award-winning journalist. She's interviewed Bill Clinton, Margaret Thatcher, and Fidel Castro. (Looks like she was a great role model for her daughter.)

wOw, just exactly what Clooney prefers ,an Alpha Female i guess?...I remember,when asked before who's the famous ppl he wants to date ? He replied: Christianne Amanpour ;D

anyways,mazel tov!  toast::

« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 03:16:25 pm by FerminaDaza »

franksterling

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 193
Re: Haaa!George Clooney IS engaged 💑
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 02:30:16 am »
he really got good taste on women....

Zagatho

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
Re: Haaa!George Clooney IS engaged 💑
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 04:32:26 am »
Ang gaganda talaga ng mga lebanese.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: Haaa!George Clooney IS engaged
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 02:49:21 am »

In news that no one ever saw coming, George Clooney reportedly got engaged to his new girlfriend, Amal Alamuddin.

People spoke to a source:

”George and Amal are trying to keep things very low-key but they also aren’t really trying to hide this, it doesn’t seem. I think it’s like they want the people they love to know that this is real, that they plan on being together forever.”

Another unnamed source told US Weekly:

"This is the healthiest relationship I've ever seen George in. ... He seems incredibly happy, and Amal is such a sweet and intelligent girl, who has her own thoughts and ideas and doesn't just bow down to everything he says."

teka...Clooney has repeatedly made it clear that he is NOT. GETTING. MARRIED. EVER. AGAIN. He's made bets -- for tens of thousands of dollars -- with actresses like Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, and Sandra Bullock that he would never tie the knot (so now-time to pay up!).

And who is Amal Alamuddin?

-Amal was born in Beirut, Lebanon.

-She's 36.

-She was educated at St. Hughes College at Oxford  University and New York University School of Law.

-She's an attorney (barrister) in Britain, where she specializes in human rights, extradition, and international law. Her high-profile clients have included: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, former UN Secretary General Kofi Annan, and the King of Bahrain.

-She speaks 3 languages -- English, Arabic, and French.

-Last year, she was number 1 on London's Hottest Barrister list.

-Amal's mother, Baria, is an award-winning journalist. She's interviewed Bill Clinton, Margaret Thatcher, and Fidel Castro. (Looks like she was a great role model for her daughter.)

wOw, just exactly what Clooney prefers ,an Alpha Female i guess?...I remember,when asked before who's the famous ppl he wants to date ? He replied: Christianne Amanpour ;D

anyways,mazel tov!  toast::

Doughty, indeed. I don't think it's any coincidence that her profession dovetails neatly with his advocacies.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Amal Alamuddin engagement ring from GC 💍
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 11:02:59 am »

FerminaDaza

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Amal's back to work,will represent's former Libyan dictator Colonel
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2014, 04:39:52 pm »
Amal plans to get back to work after her whirlwind engagement to Clooney!

Amal, a well-respected humanitarian lawyer, is representing former Libyan dictator Colonel Gaddafi's spy chief, Abdullah al-Senussi.The chief is accused of torturing and killing god only knows how many people during decades of being Gaddafi's right-hand man in Libya. He is blamed for killing 1,200 inmates in a Tripoli prison. He was convicted in France for bombing a French airline; and Scottish police believe he masterminded the 1988 Pan Am bombing over Lockerbie.He has been charged with crimes against humanity.(Makes you wonder what the heck Amal is doing representing a guy like this!)

...Will Amal and Clooney will discuss Abdullah al-Senussi over dinner?  :D

« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 04:43:11 pm by FerminaDaza »

FerminaDaza

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
George Clooney may run for Governor of Cali...
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 04:06:44 pm »

George Clooney's engagement seemed the ultimate romantic gesture until you think about the fact that maaaaaybe he had ulterior motives. Clooney has always had an interest in politics, and now it appears he very well might run for governor of California. After all, California likes to elect actors, such as Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ronald Reagan. Life & Style reports that the Democratic party is seriously considering George as their man for 2016.

A source said:

"Democrats are looking for the perfect successor to [current governor Jerry Brown], and George is interested. He has it all: He’s a handsome movie star with a social conscience who has used his fame for human-rights causes"

"They are thrilled George is going to be married, because they think a married George will be taken a whole lot more seriously than perpetual-bachelor George."

Eek, well, yes, it's very important to be handsome when you're governor!  ???

« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 04:13:15 pm by FerminaDaza »

FerminaDaza

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Mazel tov:Mrs & Mr.Alamuddin
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2014, 02:50:33 am »
This is how the website The Business Woman Media starts off its post :

Amal Alamuddin, a 36 year old London-based dual-qualified English barrister and New York litigation attorney who has long been a high-profile figure in international refugee and human rights law has gone against the trend for professional women in her field and married… an actor.

nice one The Business Woman Media for flipping the scripts different on the way  celebs wedding reported  :D 

George Clooney stepped out Sunday for the first time with his wife Amal Alamuddin, a day after they tied the knot in Venice, Italy.