Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Eyeroll:names of women most likely to be a gold diggers  (Read 6478 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Eyeroll:names of women most likely to be a gold diggers
« on: April 20, 2014, 03:32:52 pm »

According to data pulled by something called DirtSearch.org, a background/criminal check/stalking website, the names of women most likely to be gold diggers or simply matched with petty crimes were unsurprisingly incredibly common names.

The list is as follows:

Jennifer
Jessica
Michelle
Lisa
Ashley
Amanda
Melissa
Stephanie
Nicole
Angela

...and there was no indication that spelling was a factor.

The article then cautions people to look out for certain behaviors when hanging out with women who have these names:

'Look out for a sense of entitlement and check whether they have trouble paying their bills…Gold diggers drop hints that they may be evicted or their car might be repossessed when instead they are buying $400 shoes and watches.' Other warning signs, say the brains behind the site, include being more than 15 years younger, never paying for anything and having a penchant for expensive things.

uhmmm...OK...that's some real insight though...but still,
I don't think a first name is a great judge of character.

@Daily Mail,it's an entertaining article but that's not trulalu...
I know for sure coz of course because...my name is Jessica!Jessica!Jessica!!  >:( bahahaha  :P

« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 03:49:11 pm by FerminaDaza »