Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Marvel fans: Spider-Man won't be joining The Avengers b/c...  (Read 5729 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Marvel fans: Spider-Man won't be joining The Avengers b/c...
« on: April 19, 2014, 03:52:05 pm »

There once was a day when the idea of a gigantic superhero movie being made was little more than a fan dream. Then The Avengers happened and everything changed. Before Marvel brought their team to the big screen, superheroes stayed in their own movies, with their own characters and everyone was happy. Now it sadsie KASI:

Avi Arad wants you to know that’s not going to happen for a long time. From Slashfilm:

I think I’m probably a little bit of the militant here. I think it will take a moment in which we’ve run out of ideas. There’s so much to tell about Spider-Man. There’s so much to tell about the Sinister Six. The relationship between Spider-Man and Venom will bring a whole other world in…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXkZfw1tIq0&sns=em[/youtube]

« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 03:54:29 pm by FerminaDaza »

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: Marvel fans: Spider-Man won't be joining The Avengers b/c...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 05:51:16 pm »
unless they make an INFINITY WARS MOVIE... thats never gonna happen for heroes of different franchises to crossover, besides Infinity Wars would probably bankrupt Hollywood and Israel

thats why i think DC went with Gal Gadot as Wonder woman to lower the price for a Justice League movie

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 06:15:26 pm »
maybe they wanted to see the Wolverine rather than Spider Man??

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Male Superheroes objectified
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 04:11:35 am »
speaking of Superheroes , artists Stephen Byrne illsutrates *male Superheores get pin-up treatment  ;D

"I fear I may have gone too far this time"

yikes! super-sized areolas!  ;D

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: Male Superheroes objectified
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 06:06:42 am »
speaking of Superheroes , artists Stephen Byrne illsutrates *male Superheores get pin-up treatment  ;D

"I fear I may have gone too far this time"

yikes! super-sized areolas!  ;D

as long as it is not the Marvel super heroes we are a okay  ::lmao

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 07:28:22 pm »
Simple answer Spiderman's rights are not owned by the Evil Empire (Disney) its owned by Sony same goes with Wolverine and the mutants so no mention of daddy Magneto when Scarlett and Pietro shows up in Avengers 2.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 03:34:54 am »
Since Oscorp Tower almost made it into the New York City skyline in The Avengers, it's not entirely farfetched that Spider-Man could make it into the Avengers lineup one day. The amount of horse-trading (so to speak) that it would take for that to happen, however, would have to be quite serious and quite substantial.

maybe they wanted to see the Wolverine rather than Spider Man??

Hugh Jackman, for his part, said in an interview with Collider in July 2013 that he really wants Wolverine and Spider-Man to join Captain America, Iron Man, The Hulk, Thor, Nick Fury, Black Widow, and Hawkeye in a future film project. The way he sees it, the potentially astronomical payoff from such a movie would far outweigh whatever it would cost to get it done.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 05:51:46 am »
Since Oscorp Tower almost made it into the New York City skyline in The Avengers, it's not entirely farfetched that Spider-Man could make it into the Avengers lineup one day. The amount of horse-trading (so to speak) that it would take for that to happen, however, would have to be quite serious and quite substantial.

Part of me agrees with that, but most likely Sony will push for an equal share because web-head's a franchise on his own, while Disney would negotiate as if he was just any other character. I think the most realistic scenario we can hope for would be an exchange of cameos.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 10:56:34 pm »
Part of me agrees with that, but most likely Sony will push for an equal share because web-head's a franchise on his own, while Disney would negotiate as if he was just any other character. I think the most realistic scenario we can hope for would be an exchange of cameos.

If the negotiations go badly, that cameo may just be a torn-up copy of The Daily Bugle blowing in the wind during the climactic battle in a major city that will most likely happen in the third Avengers movie.

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2014, 08:53:41 am »
Same issue as why no Aquaman in next Superman vs. Batman movie Warner doesn't own  the rights to the character. Sony and 20th Century will not give it up for the Evil Empire for a few dollars more.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
'Justice League' movie is officially a go!
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2014, 03:59:30 am »
Confirmed: 'Justice League' Movie coming after Batman vs. Superman

Warner president of worldwide production Greg Silverman told the Wall Street Journal that Zack Snyder will be directing a Justice League movie after wrapping Batman Vs Superman. He confirmed Batman Vs Superman will lead into Justice League, although the script is still in development and the movie won’t likely release until 2018 or later.

....but SADSIE!! Wonder Woman solo movie will not happen--asarrr i will fight you Warner  >:(

Sue Kroll, Warner president of worldwide marketing, told the Wall Street Journal they hope to make the Wonder Woman movie but haven’t found the right script yet. “With the right script, that could be viable. The world is ready for her.”

« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 04:09:44 am by FerminaDaza »

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2014, 04:20:24 am »
 :o :( no Gal Gadot solo movie

simangot tuloy si Gisele  >:(

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
Re: 'Justice League' movie is officially a go!
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2014, 11:31:07 pm »
Confirmed: 'Justice League' Movie coming after Batman vs. Superman

Warner president of worldwide production Greg Silverman told the Wall Street Journal that Zack Snyder will be directing a Justice League movie after wrapping Batman Vs Superman. He confirmed Batman Vs Superman will lead into Justice League, although the script is still in development and the movie won’t likely release until 2018 or later.

....but SADSIE!! Wonder Woman solo movie will not happen--asarrr i will fight you Warner  >:(

Sue Kroll, Warner president of worldwide marketing, told the Wall Street Journal they hope to make the Wonder Woman movie but haven’t found the right script yet. “With the right script, that could be viable. The world is ready for her.”

As Scott Mendelson said on the Forbes website, Warner Bros. doesn't need to rush a Justice League movie into production or build it the way Marvel did with The Avengers. WB has a lot of successful film projects that it can (almost literally) bank on as compared to Disney, which is largely dependent on the Marvel movies (and Pixar, of course) until the Star Wars franchise can re-open for business in theaters.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Matt Damon sought to play Aquaman + the cast of The Avengers 2
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2014, 03:29:12 am »

One casting rumor that has been circulating around Hollywood for more than a year is that Affleck's close friend and collaborator Matt Damon is being sought to play Aquaman, though to be fair, Jason Momoa has also been rumored for that role (among others), and he is expected to appear in “Batman vs. Superman” in some unknown capacity.

uhmm watyuthink?  :D

addendum:

Robert Downey Jr. tweeted a photo of 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron casting- having dinner

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
Re: Matt Damon sought to play Aquaman + the cast of The Avengers 2
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2014, 05:12:07 am »
 ??? i can't imagine Matt Damon playing as Aquaman

but we can ask Maritess how it feels being in the Hall of Justice  ::laffman

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An79RrJJYD0[/youtube]

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2014, 05:41:08 am »
HAHA 8)

OR

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8d5688NiAo#t=69[/youtube]

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Tony Stark will be joining Captain America 3?
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 04:04:28 am »

The deal is significant for the Marvel cinematic universe considering the plot will pit Stark against Captain America’s alter-ego Steve Rogers, played by Chris Evans, as they feud over the Superhero Registration Act, which forces anyone with superhuman abilities to reveal their identities to the U.S. government and agree to act as a police force for the authorities.

Stark supports the program, but Rogers does not, saying it threatens civil liberties, causing sides to be taken and Rogers, among others, to go on the run to avoid arrest. The moral question and battle with his Avengers teammate essentially makes Stark a villain of sorts in “Captain America 3,” providing Downey with a meaty role he could play out into future Marvel films, including a fourth “Avengers.”Variety