Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: #GlobalSelfie For Earth Day!!  (Read 1538 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
#GlobalSelfie For Earth Day!!
« on: April 19, 2014, 11:07:38 am »

NASA has come up with a thoroughly modern way to celebrate Earth Day this year, and it’s waaaaayyy easier than planting a tree or taking the bus. The most cutting edge scientific agency in the world wants you to take a selfie. Yes, seriously. The project is called #GlobalSelfie, and here’s the lowdown from NASA’s website:

"NASA astronauts brought home the first ever images of the whole planet from space. Now NASA satellites capture new images of Earth every second. For Earth Day we are trying to create an image of Earth from the ground up while also fostering a collection of portraits of the people of Earth. Once those pictures stream around the world on Earth Day, the individual pictures tagged #GlobalSelfie will be used to create a mosaic image of Earth — a new “Blue Marble” built bit by bit with your photos."

To take part, all you have to do is step outside on *April 22nd, strike your best selfie pose, and include the name of your location somehow in the photo — spell it out with rocks in the background, do a whimsical text overlay, or print out one of the signs shown above (they’re available here in a whole bunch of languages). Then upload your photo to your social media site of choice, and hashtag it #GlobalSelfie. All the images will be collected by NASA and the full mosaic should be completed by sometime in May.

yay!That's #Brilliant @NASA

So now,what filter will you use for the most important selfie of your life? :D
who knows aliens in other galaxies might one day judge your attractiveness?HAHAa

« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 11:15:55 am by FerminaDaza »