Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: <Spoiler Alert> Game of Thrones Season 4  (Read 47937 times)

edcbabe

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 40
Re: <Spoiler Alert> Game of Thrones Season 4
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2014, 04:10:38 am »

hahaha Ms. FD, type mo din ba si Daario?

yang mga sexy scenes naman sa GOT parang icing on the cake na lang for me
habol ko talaga yung story at bakbakan, alam mo na... hilig ng mga lalake...tagaan, patayan, barilan :p

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2014, 06:16:57 am »
In case you forgot mga Knights there's NO GOTs,they skipped sunday's epi (25-5-14) Blame it on Memorial Day weekend or whateva but never say Hodor  :D

habol ko talaga yung story at bakbakan, alam mo na... hilig ng mga lalake...tagaan, patayan, barilan :p

hang tanong,type ba ko ni Daario? HAHAHA  :P

action pala gusto mo,mag Live Action Street Fighter ka muna.

edcbabe

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 40
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2014, 06:44:27 am »

Awwww kaya pala walang makuhanan, June 1 pa pala ang airing.
Now what to do :p

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
GOTs season 5 casting sheet leaked
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2014, 09:22:14 am »

if you're curious who's going to be around for next season, this casting sheet is for you.

Prince Doran Martell – Doran is described as the major new player this year, appearing in multiple episodes. The fiftysomething prince uses a wheelchair, is reclusive and rules wisely. It appears the show is looking to continue the trend it started with Pedro Pascal, and cast Latino actors for the Martell clan.

Prince Trystane Martell – Trystane, the handsome fiance of Princess Myrcella, is being aged up to 18.

Areo Hotah - Doran's personal bodyguard will appear throughout the season, assisting the prince with his duties. The show is particularly looking for a black actor to fill the role.

The Sand Snakes, Oberyn Martell's bastard daughters (with ages ranging 18-25):

Obara Sand – The eldest and most athletic Sand Snake will be having a major fight scene with a series regular character- not one who crosses her path in the books. This is an interesting change.

Nymeria Sand – Nymeria is described as "mixed race," with her father being the fairer Oberyn and her mother being darker skinned. The second oldest of these Sand Snakes, she's beautiful, emotional and very strong.

Tyene Sand - The youngest of the Sand Snakes that we meet uses her wits and seductive powers, and is less of a physical fighter than the other Sand Snakes. She is just as deadly as her sisters, however, but her weapon is poison.

High Sparrow - The books' pious head of a religious movement will be appearing in several episodes in season 5.

Septa Unella – The show is looking for a character actress to play the imposing and unrelenting septa who spends a lot of time with a major series character next year.

Maggy the Frog -A fortune teller in A Feast for Crows, she'll be in one episode next year.

Lollys Stokeworth – Just last week in "Mockingbird," Bronn announced his intention to marry Lollys, whom Tyrion considers "dimwitted." It looks like the sellsword will still be around next year.

Yezzan - A sleazy Meereenese slave owner.

The Waif – The strange child from the books that Arya encounters will likely be played by an older actress, one in her later teens, and we understand the show is specifically looking for a woman of East Asian descent for the part.

HBO has not confirmed that this casting sheet is legitimate tho.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Here's GOTs recap(so far) before the weekend massive showdown
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2014, 09:55:09 am »

r/GOT

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoGXl9YNtCg&sns=em[/youtube]

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2014, 12:29:37 pm »
Here is the official Epi 8 synopsis:

Unexpected visitors arrive in Mole's Town; Littlefinger's motives are questioned; Ramsay tries to prove himself to his father; Tyrion's fate is decided.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCpWf_ybG3Y&sns=em[/youtube]

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2014, 03:16:53 am »

Wala namang bakbakan sa GoT puro behind the scenes nangyayari lol. Pero pre ang bagay sayo yung Spartacus! Andun lahat nung binanggit mo maliban sa baril.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
here's your gifs from GOTs epi 8
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2014, 06:13:31 am »

...tough times ahead for Tyrion :(

---------

pang balance sa sadsies (pa OT po)

::drool wish to join these two  ;D

edcbabe

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 40
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2014, 06:37:45 am »

Oo pre, spartacus ang pang-filler ko pag natapos na GoT S4, natapos ko na S1 at S2 ng spartacus, ganda din ng mga babae este ng storya.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2014, 10:33:57 am »
RIPrince Oberyn  ::flowers

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1J9PLDBf_s&sns=em[/youtube]

« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 10:39:18 am by FerminaDaza »

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
No hard feelings between Red Viper & The Mountain
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2014, 02:19:52 pm »
Despite the fact that one of them smashed the other’s face into a jelly on last night’s GOTs -they are still totally  8)

nice one cersei!

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: here's your gifs from GOTs epi 8
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2014, 04:33:32 pm »

pang balance sa sadsies (pa OT po)

::drool wish to join these two  ;D

i am never drinking Absynthe with other dudes ::laffman

and goddamn Frankenstein's monster is useless cept for the stage >.<
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 04:35:55 pm by MasterChief63 »

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
GOTs fans react to the red viper & the mountain battle
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2014, 11:53:16 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XTV3JZ2w94&sns=em[/youtube]

----------

@ #PennyDreadful

i am never drinking Absynthe with other dudes ::laffman

and goddamn Frankenstein's monster is useless cept for the stage >.<

HAHA serve the blue lagoon instead  ;D am liking Dorian Gray (gay-gray-smooth talker-seducer)  :D

raginghormones

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2014, 02:58:12 am »
aside from this fatality from the mountain, one thing that's left me in awe was..missandei  ::inlove sayang nga lang si grey worm haha

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2014, 04:25:44 am »
aside from this fatality from the mountain, one thing that's left me in awe was..missandei  ::inlove sayang nga lang si grey worm haha

Didn't Dany tell Missandei that she and Grey Worm can do things that don't involve his d*ck (or lack thereof)? they can use their *mouths  ;D

raginghormones

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2014, 06:29:05 am »

Didn't Dany tell Missandei that she and Grey Worm can do things that don't involve his d*ck (or lack thereof)? they can use their *mouths  ;D

flexible tongue it is! ;D

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
The Lego and The baby reenact GOTs battle
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2014, 03:55:50 am »
its takes time to move on  ;D

throneslego

imgur

« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 03:58:12 am by FerminaDaza »

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 10:20:23 am by FerminaDaza »

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
The "denial version" of the viper & the mountain ending
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2014, 03:46:55 pm »
can't get enough of...lulz internet  ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8oOi6JOXEQ&sns=em[/youtube]

edcbabe

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 40
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2014, 11:59:10 am »

bilis mo talaga Ms. FD, naunahan mo ko sa pag-post nito, hahhahaha :P

edcbabe

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 40
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2014, 08:19:16 am »
Game of Thrones Casts in Real Life Selfies :p

http://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity-lifestyle/game-of-thrones-instagrams   ::laffman

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2014, 10:11:01 am »
pa add-

:D

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
GOTs Most Expensive Epi yet:"Watchers on the Wall''
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2014, 05:21:48 am »
“The Watchers on the Wall,” might be the most yet, or at least the most expensive.

Here’s Kit Harrington,speaking to Access Hollywood.

“I think it’s as big as Thrones has gone at the moment. I mean, I think it’s no secret that it’s the most expensive episode that they’ve ever made and a lot of that is due to the CGI I haven’t seen any of that yet, obviously, so that’s going to be a new thing for me, but yeah, it’s pretty huge in scale. I think it’s as big as TV goes, and that was incredible to be one of the leading actors in that episode….I feel hugely privileged.”

And David Benioff and Dan Weiss with EW.

Benioff: Well it’s at The Wall. Which is tricky. Because there is no Wall.

Weiss: Just the general visual effects integration of this episode.

Benioff: Giants. Giants are tricky. Having Neil Marshall directing it, you have confidence; like going to a really good doctor who’s going to make everything better. Neil is very soft spoken, but he’s the kind of guy when he’s on the set everyone is calm because he knows exactly what he’s doing. It’s a very intense episode, more intense than Blackwater. We’re seeing it now, even before visual effects have gone in, and it’s still magnificent.

Weiss: With Blackwater when we got the episode in, so much of it was visual effects dependent we were kind of unsure — the performances were fantastic and the action was great, but we weren’t entirely sure what we had until the pieces were put together. But with this, even Neil’s first director’s cut that we saw without a single frame of visual effects finished, just something about it really grabbed us by the neck that’s very rare even with the great directors we’re fortunate to work with.

Benioff: In terms of the sets, our new production designer Deborah Riley did this magnificent top-of-The Wall set, far bigger than what we had before, so you can do walk-and-talks, you can have massive action sequences. It’s completely surrounded by green screen, which is apparently the biggest green screen in Europe.

Weiss: Neil and Deb both spent a lot of time watching the Kubrick film Paths of Glory to get a sense of how to apply trench warfare set-building to an icy top-of-The Wall environment. She did a really fantastic job. It has to be the biggest Styrofoam piece in existence.

here's your epi 9 gifs ofcurz-

Ygritte finally sees Jon fighting a member of the Thenn. It's not looking good when Jon is disarmed -- but it's nothing a hammer to the head can't fix. Ygritte locks and loads and aims for Jon, but he can't do anything but smile at her. Jon smiling! Suddenly she is pierced with an arrow by the kid who got an earlier pep talk from Sam, much to Jon's horror.

sadsies,She dies in his arms-

en ouch!

Episode 9 (the second to the last epi is intense and delightfully messy)

there's mamoth.giants (still the Night's Watch has won the day; the Wall is impenetrable)

edcbabe

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 40
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2014, 02:08:42 am »

Ms. FD, tried to send you thanks for the things you sent me but your inbox is full :D

Can't wait for the next episode #10 :p

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2014, 09:40:42 am »
Ms. FD, tried to send you thanks for the things you sent me but your inbox is full :D

Can't wait for the next episode #10 :p

;D am glad you like ittt.

hayss, speaking of season 4 epi 10 titled "The Children" they said it would be Best.Finale.Ever. aaand would last 66 minutes

It’s the best finale we’ve ever done, bar none,” Thrones showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss said in a statement. “The performances from our cast, the direction from Alex Graves, the VFX work, the new [music] cues from Ramin Djawadi—all of it came together in perhaps the finest hour we’ve produced. We’re immensely proud of ‘The Children.’ And a little intimidated by the episode, because now we have to get back to the business of season five and figure out a way to top it.”

Of key interest is the fate of Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage), who was sentenced to death at the conclusion of the eighth episode. But there’s also Jon Snow (Kit Harington) marching off to assassinate Mance Rayder (Ciarán Hinds), Arya (Maisie Williams) setting a new course, and you cannot have a Thrones finale without at least one surprise involving the dragon queen (Emilia Clarke). Expect “The Children” to be a longer-than-usual episode, too — HBO’s schedule says the finale is 66 minutes.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 09:43:53 am by FerminaDaza »