Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: MILK is good & Cheese is bad for your joints  (Read 10359 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
MILK is good & Cheese is bad for your joints
« on: April 09, 2014, 03:19:38 am »

According to a new  study milk is good for you, if you are a woman in possession of knees who is concerned about *osteoarthritis.

A degenerative disease causing pain and swelling of the knee joints, knee osteoarthritis currently has no cure. But researchers say drinking milk every day has been linked to reduced progression of the disease.

...The researchers found that, in women, as milk intake increased (from none to less than 3, 4-6, and more than 7 glasses per week), the joint space width decreased (by 0.38 mm, 0.29 mm and 0.26 mm, respectively).

BUT...

Publishing their results in the American College of Rheumatology journal Arthritis Care & Research, the researchers say while their findings show that women who regularly drank fat-free or low-fat milk experienced delayed progression of knee osteoarthritis (OA), those who ate cheese actually experienced an increase in progression of the disease.

siigh.we're breaking up cheesecake :(

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
Re: MILK is good & Cheese is bad for your joints
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 06:33:43 am »
should I sign the divorce papers?  :(
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 08:47:38 am »
huh?enchong sino idi-divorce mo po,yun keso?  ;D

tsk,ako nga di na me magpapa-tweetums ,iwas cheeziness  ::laffman

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 02:27:04 pm »

siigh.we're breaking up cheesecake :(

Well, you know...people don't really eat cheesecake for the calcium content. You'd be better off with a grilled cheese sandwich (http://grilledcheesery.com/making-a-healthy-grilled-cheese-sandwich-is-easy/) if you want a healthy snack.

Cheesecake is an indulgence; a treat; a sweet reward after a week of toil and trouble. It's like the beautiful woman who waits for you at home with dinner on the table, rose petals in the bath...and is wearing nothing but a Philippe Matignon camisole, the barest hint of Chanel No. 5, and an enticing smile on her lips when you reach the bedroom. In your case, Signora, cheesecake is the handsome man waiting at home with dinner, rose petals in the bath, and all that.  (Pardon the analogy; it's another one of those nights.  ;D)
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 03:25:13 pm »
i like the analogy seigneur,ty! let me just add 'the footsie rub' before the bath  #swexy  :D

y'know, i live near the pastries shop & am friend w/ the owner- really like their cheescake,if no cheesecake ,they'll serve me a tiramisu instead...so it's not that i can't live sans cheesecake but it always on my way! heh heh

en speaking of the way, allow me to share to you seigneur, the hungry hound from the Game of Thrones latest episode-

The Hound: You're a talker. Listening to talkers makes me thirsty and hungry. Think I'll take two chickens.

Polliver: You don't seem to understand the situation.

The Hound: I understand that if any more words come pouring out your cunt mouth, I'm going to have to eat every fucking chicken in this room.

Polliver: You lived your life for the king. You're going to die for some chickens?

The Hound: Someone is. #F*ckTheKing

::laffman

« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 03:30:38 pm by FerminaDaza »

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 04:37:44 pm »
i like the analogy seigneur,ty! let me just add 'the footsie rub' before the bath  #swexy  :D

y'know, i live near the pastries shop & am friend w/ the owner- really like their cheescake,if no cheesecake ,they'll serve me a tiramisu instead...so it's not that i can't live sans cheesecake but it always on my way! heh heh

en speaking of the way, allow me to share to you seigneur, the hungry hound from the Game of Thrones latest episode-

The Hound: You're a talker. Listening to talkers makes me thirsty and hungry. Think I'll take two chickens.

Polliver: You don't seem to understand the situation.

The Hound: I understand that if any more words come pouring out your cunt mouth, I'm going to have to eat every fucking chicken in this room.

Polliver: You lived your life for the king. You're going to die for some chickens?

The Hound: Someone is. #F*ckTheKing

::laffman

Now I have a hankering for a chicken galantina sandwich for lunch today...and tiramisu for dessert, perhaps.  ;D
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2014, 08:31:08 pm »
huh?enchong sino idi-divorce mo po,yun keso?  ;D

tsk,ako nga di na me magpapa-tweetums ,iwas cheeziness  ::laffman

I am divorcing with kraft, eden, etc.
as well with mozzarella, cream, and parmesan.

pero ... masarap ang bawal eh. ahahah
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.