Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Expert advice:How To Do A THREESOME  (Read 6315 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Expert advice:How To Do A THREESOME
« on: April 06, 2014, 05:38:17 pm »

A ménage à trois between Scarlett Johansson, Javier Bardem, and Penélope Cruz can make even the most monogamous person want to pursue a threesome. But if you're going to dip your toes into the murky waters of a ménage à trois, you'll need to learn the do's and don'ts first. Then you can decide if a night of hot sex and high school fantasies come true is worth all the trouble.

Don't: Suggest Your Partner's Best Friend For The Threesome
Suggesting that your partner's BFF should participate in the threesome is the same thing as admitting you've been fantasizing about their most trusted friend since day one. Save yourself a lot of trouble and keep those fantasies buried deep inside of you.

Do: An Acquaintance
If you'll be sad to lose a friend, don't invite them into bed with you and your partner. There will be no concerns about emotional involvement with the third if you do it with an acquaintance.

If you're single, having a threesome with two acquaintances is daring and potentially a lot of fun. If the perfect opportunity presents itself, why not?

Don't: Just Go With It
Okay, I know that I just said if the perfect opportunity arises you should go for it, but if you're in a relationship, it's important to communicate about expectations for the threesome. You and your partner may have very different ideas about what you want the threesome to entail.

Do: Set Rules
What do you want to get out of the threesome? What are you comfortable with? What are you absolutely not comfortable with? Maybe you want to have a girl-girl-guy threesome where you only interact with the girl while he watches. Or you want the third to leave soon after the threesome is over. Have a clear idea of how you want things to play out to avoid the threesome turning into a hot mess.

Don't: Have A Threesome To Save Your Relationship
For some, having a threesome can seem like a loophole to cheating. Do you want to experiment sexually with your partner and fulfill a fantasy? Or is having a threesome an excuse to have sex with someone else guilt-free? You may think a threesome will bring back the fire in your relationship, but it's more likely to complicate things if you're already having problems.

Do: Be Aware Of What You're Getting Yourself Into
Go into a threesome with your eyes (and legs) wide open. Is fulfilling a fantasy worth jeopardizing a relationship? Will your expectations for the threesome be able to measure up to reality? Or maybe — just maybe — the threesome will be the greatest, most pleasurable, experience of your entire life.

If you think a threesome is going to solve all your problems, you've probably watched one too many dirty movies.

khaliwally

• hindi mapakali sobrang likot parang watusi!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 39
  • [evilgrin]
Re: Expert advice:How To Do A THREESOME
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 07:35:11 pm »
TARALETS! lets put that to the test...

::laffman

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 08:28:01 pm »
threesome last only for 5 mins. haha after that the awkward moments starts. :D

budotukmol

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 10:39:10 pm »
mine lasted for more than two hours each time.
nung first time office mate nya sinama nya.
second time, room mate na nya.

yung girl pala ay friends with benefits kami. sya yung nag suggest para mas enjoy daw.
siguro nga she was trying to save our relationship.

na try mo na madame? share mo naman.....

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 10:50:51 pm »
May I add that you shouldn't forget the background checks and health checks before the...group activity (so to speak) and the necessary "preventive measures" during the activity.

Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 03:18:27 am »
what a question @ tukmol - great, shoot the messenger!BAHAHAHA  baka magising mo mga "walkers/catatonic" ng espiya nyan!TOINKSSS

anyways, thank you sa pag share nyu ng experiences nyu mga bros and a NO answer to your question po.

whatevski, anymore stories (oversharing,TMI) about threesome is welcome-life is short,speak your mind  ;D