Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: James Franco explains propositioning to 17y/o girl  (Read 1738 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
James Franco explains propositioning to 17y/o girl
« on: April 04, 2014, 12:40:16 pm »

James Franco admitted on “Live With Kelly And Michael” that he “used bad judgment” and is “embarrassed” about propositioning a 17-year-old Scottish girl he met after a performance of “Of Mice And Men” on Broadway.

Franco was busted sending DMs to Clode over Instagram in which he asked what hotel she was staying at, and whether he should rent a room. Lucy rejected the actor, then posted his messages online for all to see.

[ABC]

“I’m embarrassed. I guess I’m just a model about how social media’s tricky. It’s a way people meet each other today, but what I’ve learned is you don’t know who’s on the other end. I used bad judgment and I learned my lesson.”

“Unfortunately in my position, not only do I have to go through the embarrassing rituals of meeting someone, but if I do that, then it gets published for the world so it’s doubly embarrassing.”

oOh James being jamesy ,yan na huli ka balbon! mag espiya ka kasi,they'll teach da *safe moves!HAHAHA ;D

« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 12:49:06 pm by FerminaDaza »

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: James Franco explains propositioning to 17y/o girl
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 01:25:53 pm »
Maybe if young Master James showed up this way outside her window (minus the dagger, of course), he might've been luckier.

Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: James Franco explains propositioning to 17y/o girl
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 03:41:33 pm »
  ::lmao Seth Rogen's Weed buddy

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
James Franco deserves a SLAP on the wrist~Granny
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 03:47:01 am »
The grandmother of the Scottish schoolgirl propositioned by Hollywood actor James Franco on Instagram said today he should get a 'slap on the wrist'.

Beryl Sussex, 84, spoke out after the 35-year-old apologised for pursuing Lucy Clode, 17, after she took a selfie with him at the stage door of his Broadway production in New York this week.

The teenager, from Dollar in Clackmannanshire, shared the image online and a 'flirty' exchange followed where the star grilled her on her age, if she had a boyfriend and if he should 'rent a room'.

Mrs Sussex from Cardiff, South Wales, told MailOnline: 'I think he ought to get a slap on the wrist and I know my son, Lucy's dad, wouldn't be afraid to give it to him.

[Daily Mail]

You tell him that granny beryl 👵 😃