Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: NSFW:a verily verily shy dude posts nude selfie with...  (Read 5929 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
NSFW:a verily verily shy dude posts nude selfie with...
« on: April 04, 2014, 01:50:06 am »

A man in Seattle may have posted the craziest ad for a roommate/possible sex partner ever.

In an ad (with an EXTREMELY NSFW PIC) titled "Room mate with a twist!" a man who referred to himself as "very shy" posted a picture of himself, showing off both his giant gun and his erection. Apparently this poor, very shy, lonely naked man with a huge gun wants some company!

Very shy swm is seeking a room mate or mates. I live alone in a rather large place. You get a private room and bath. The room is not furnished. The rest of the place is very nicely furnished. I provide everything except food. My stats are that I am six feet two inches tall, weigh bout 210, in shape no beer belly. Very clean, Im sorta a neat freak. I am open to both men and women, even couples. If the vibe is right. Must be warm and fuzzy. People with sensuality about them. I have been told that I am very well equipped where it counts !

Please when replying to my ad, make sure you be as detailed as possible. Photos must have a shot of a seattle newspaper or equivelent. Giant sunglasses are advised, or black bar. Please do not make demands of me or request a bunch of photos, or private information. If I am interested in you, I will send a reply with a date and location for our first meeting. XXOXO -

"i will provide everything except food"   
Yeah, food is not included in your rent,however, bullets are.

EH.YOU CREEP.   :P

« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 01:58:56 am by FerminaDaza »

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: NSFW:a verily verily shy dude posts nude selfie with...
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 02:04:04 pm »
If the prospective roommate or roommates tour the house and notice an unpleasant smell coming from behind the basement door, I suggest running out at damn near the speed of light, even if it means ramming through the front door.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.