Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Ukraine:DARTH VADER for President!!! 🙌  (Read 9400 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Ukraine:DARTH VADER for President!!! 🙌
« on: March 30, 2014, 12:34:01 pm »

RT News says that Darth Vader, Sith Lord of the Galactic Empire, has declared himself a candidate in the Ukrainian presidential election. The political force is strong with this one.

While the Sith lord generally resides in a galaxy far, far away, he seems to have particular interest in Ukrainian politics. As he told RT News, "I am prepared to take responsibility for the fate of this country, if fellow citizens do me this high honor. I alone can make an empire out of a republic, to restore former glory, to return lost territories and pride for this country," Vader said.

The dark lord has the backing of the Internet Party of Ukraine, which was established in 2007 and has already filed the necessary paperwork for Vader to appear on the May 25th ballot. Vader, currently the chairman of the Internet Party, has also made the required monetary deposit of 2.5 million Ukrainian hryvnia ($225,225) required for candidacy. One assumes Emperor Palpatine is among his financial backers.

[The Daily Dot]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9h4VA3bc-8&sns=em[/youtube]

your thoughts?  we(the internet) must rally to make this happen! :D

« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 12:49:48 pm by FerminaDaza »

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: Ukraine:DARTH VADER for President!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 04:24:56 pm »
If I'm not mistaken, it was "Emperor Pal-Putin" who sent his stormtroopers into Ukrainian territory.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.