Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Conscious Uncoupling alert:Chris Martin & Gwynie split up 💔  (Read 1249 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.

It's official. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have announced their separation, or as she called on her website Goop, a "Conscious Uncoupling."

She wrote,

It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate. We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate. We are, however, and always will be a family, and in many ways we are closer than we have ever been. We are parents first and foremost, to two incredibly wonderful children and we ask for their and our space and privacy to be respected at this difficult time. We have always conducted our relationship privately, and we hope that as we consciously uncouple and coparent, we will be able to continue in the same manner.

Love,

Gwyneth & Chris

sadsie...and OHH it looks like blowjobs alone could not keep Chris Martin happy. One of Gwen’s most lasting pieces of advice about avoiding divorce.

“A girl was asking advice, and [Paltrow]‘s an amazing advice giver. And one of our friend’s was like, ‘You know, I got in a big fight with my husband and I just wanted to scream and yell.’ And [Paltrow] was like, ‘Whatever you’re doing, do the opposite. If you feel angry, go at him with love and you give him a blowjob.’'

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: Conscious Uncoupling alert:Chris Martin & Gwynie split up 💔
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 12:19:36 am »

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Re: Conscious Uncoupling alert:Chris Martin & Gwynie split up 💔
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 01:12:37 am »
heh heh

by the way, Mr Mylo Xyloto i'm free tonight, will make some different lollies? HAHA TOINKS!

« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 01:21:26 am by FerminaDaza »