Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: GTX 750 Ti final spec revealed by Thinkcomputer.com  (Read 3951 times)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
GTX 750 Ti final spec revealed by Thinkcomputer.com
« on: February 16, 2014, 12:00:28 pm »
So we are now Entering the Maxwell and Mantle Era of Video Cards  smoking:: parang Matrix lang will you take the Red pill? or the Green pill?

It looks like the final specifications for both the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti and GTX 750 have been revealed by Vietnamese site Tinhte.vn. The information is directly from an NVIDIA press conference where NVIDIA was going over the Maxwell architecture and the new cards.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

The GeForce GTX 750 Ti will make use of the full GM107 GPU, so it will have 640 CUDA cores, 40 TMUs and 16 ROPs. There will be 2 GB of GDDR5 running across a 128-bit interface. The memory will be clocked at 5400 MHz (effective). The official TDP for the card is 60W. It will be clocked at 1020 MHz core and 1085 boost. The card does support GPU Boost 2.0.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750

The GeForce GTX 750 (Non Ti version) will have 512 CUDA cores, 32 TMUs, and 16 ROPs. It will have 1 GB of memory that also runs across a 128-bit interface. The memory will be clocked lower than the GTX 750 Ti and will be set at 5.0 GHz (effective). The official TDP is 55W. The card will have the same clocks as the GTX 750 Ti.

You will not need a power connector for either card.

The guys over at VideoCardz made a nice graph of the cards and the card that they will replace, which is the GeForce GTX 650 Ti.

And here are some more shots of the card…

And the actual slides from the press conference that confirm the specifications and go over the Maxwell architecture.

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
Re: GTX 750 Ti final spec revealed by Thinkcomputer.com
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 05:06:36 pm »
wow!! halos same lang wattage sa hd7750... gaano kaya kabilis to?

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 12:31:51 pm »
Update

Battlefield 4 GTX 750 Ti VS R7 260X

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUjNIMhelyo[/youtube]

my cousin has tested one already and he said " it can beat the R Series of AMD by a mile in terms of efficiency and performance and it is also equal to my OC version of GTX 760 without a 6-pin connector and its much cheaper "

and they have stock i believe so if you wanted to get one

The Fastest GPU Without 6-Pin
Palit GTX 750Ti Storm X-OC 2GB DDR5
(Php: 7,900)

https://www.facebook.com/pcnetmiles.sales.online

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 12:36:51 pm »
eh pano pag VS Kaveri R7 + R7 260X  ::laffman

malabo yung comparison video kasi mukhang sa INTEL setup sinalpak pati yung R7 260X with MANTLE OFF, syempre para nga naman lalabas ahead yung 750ti hahaha, Nvidia Sponsored testing

750Ti was meant for the low to midrange rigs not the Core i7s, they should have run it on Intel i3s or i5s then compared them to Kaveri R7 + R7260X running Mantle
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 12:47:53 pm by MasterChief63 »

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 12:54:30 pm »
eh pano pag VS Kaveri R7 + R7 260X  ::laffman

malabo yung comparison video kasi mukhang sa INTEL setup sinalpak pati yung R7 260X with MANTLE OFF, syempre para nga naman lalabas ahead yung

you mean the Kaveri R7 + R7 260X (HD7750) which is the hybrid crossfire using dual video card?

eto para fair

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5RR7tikwKE[/youtube]

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 01:02:22 pm »

you mean the Kaveri R7 + R7 260X (HD7750) which is the hybrid crossfire using dual video card?

eto para fair

again tested ata nila on Intel pa rin, R7s should be tested against 750ti on an AMD setup to get its full potential and not some halfassed result comparison

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 02:18:21 pm »
again tested ata nila on Intel pa rin, R7s should be tested against 750ti on an AMD setup to get its full potential and not some halfassed result comparison

they have to test it using intel + nvidia because I personally like that combination on any Nvidia cards, it works flawlessly and it brings out the full power of the Nvidia GPUs

same as AMD , it should be pair up with an AMD CPU and GPU to feel the full power of the computer you built plus the processor and gpu was built by one company

although you can build a intel processor cpu power with an AMD gpu but it can't bringing out the full potential of the computer it has the power but you have a limited frame rate

and all benchmarker uses i7 processor because it is the top of the line processor you can get , and its the common mistake that new computer builder do

they rather buy an i7 processor because " they believe it's the fastest  way to load up their PCs "

unlike you Chief you understand the components on how things done in a right way

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 04:47:56 pm »
saka parang magiging useless din ang Mantle tech sa Nvidia , kahit ginawa itong open Source ang Mantle ng AMD

60W lang yung Maxwell tech walang 6 pin connector , what more if Maxwell on 60W pataas?  ::)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcrFzOpTHkw[/youtube]