Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: "Professor Zoom and Killer Frost Race To The CW's The Flash  (Read 1902 times)

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
"Professor Zoom and Killer Frost Race To The CW's The Flash
« on: January 26, 2014, 02:27:43 pm »
Two more have joined the cast of The CW's proposed "Arrow" spinoff, "The Flash." Deadline reports that Rick Gosnett ("The Vampire Diaries") and Danielle Panabaker (Friday the 13th) are set to star as Central City Police Detective Eddie Thawne and S.T.A.R. Labs bioengineer Caitlin Snow, respectively. The Thawne character is set to be a slightly renamed take on DC Comics' Eobard Thawne, the man who later becomes Professor Zoom/Reverse Flash. Snow, meanwhile, is better known in the current continuity as the alternate identity of the ice-powered villainess Killer Frost. Already set to star Grant Gustin as Barry Allen and Jesse L. Martin as Detective West, "The Flash" arrives from co-creators Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg who, along with Geoff Johns, will write the pilot episode with "Arrow" pilot director David Nutter at the helm. :applause

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: "Professor Zoom and Killer Frost Race To The CW's The Flash
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 03:27:36 pm »
Maybe DC should do the reverse of what Marvel did: instead of introducing their characters via movies and then move to television, test-run their characters (especially those not named Batman, Superman, or Wonder Woman) on TV and then--if they click--set up movies for them.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 05:18:57 pm »
still waiting for not cartoons batman series

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 09:19:11 pm »
still waiting for not cartoons batman series

That one's going to be a little tougher to make. The closest Batman ever came to appearing on TV (aside from the classic series) was being mentioned in Birds Of Prey and Smallville. I think DC and Warner Bros. prefer to keep their "Big Three" confined to the silver screen for now. 

But good luck to The Flash's show. I hope it gets aired and I hope it does better than the last one that was made for him.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa9b7ZQ3Zkw[/youtube]

Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 09:31:13 pm »
That one's going to be a little tougher to make. The closest Batman ever came to appearing on TV (aside from the classic series) was being mentioned in Birds Of Prey and Smallville. I think DC and Warner Bros. prefer to keep their "Big Three" confined to the silver screen for now. 

But good luck to The Flash's show. I hope it gets aired and I hope it does better than the last one that was made for him.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa9b7ZQ3Zkw[/youtube]

That's the depowered Flash has no connection to the Speed Force has to replenish his powers by eating lots of high calorie food. New one Speed Force and he will have a rogues gallery,meeting other speedsters from present,past and future even the Jay Garrick version too. This definitely supports the Flash character in Superman vs. Batman movie.

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 09:39:39 pm »
the only FLASH on TV that was ever entertaining  ::laffman

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MUY3hLC8JQ[/youtube]