Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
Re: newbie
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2014, 05:27:09 pm »
Ahaha..  ::lmao

Kayo ng bahala sa GM and to her assistant. Keep them out of my sight! If TypeOne is makulit.. You tell me.. Ill do a Lorena Bobbit act..  ::laffman
https://www.facebook.com/DJ.Schandelah.
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2014, 07:42:15 pm »
Ill do a Lorena Bobbit act..  ::laffman

::lmao holy crap

abdul jahkool

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 71
  • Respect is not given, but earned
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2014, 11:38:31 pm »

This is the chairman. No make up... no filter.. No photoshop. Just woke up.

Wow, with a chairman that looks like that, Sir typeone is surely blessed by the heaven. very lovely indeed. ::flowers ::flowers ::flowers

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2014, 01:57:42 am »
Ahaha..  ::lmao

Kayo ng bahala sa GM and to her assistant. Keep them out of my sight! If TypeOne is makulit.. You tell me.. Ill do a Lorena Bobbit act..  ::laffman

In that case...we'll keep him out of any trouble. Actually, we'll all stay out of trouble.  :o

(Memo to Seigneur Kenji: Keep all cutlery and edged weaponry locked and out of the Chairwoman's line of sight. Priority Level: URGENT)  ::redalert
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2014, 03:10:42 am »
In that case...we'll keep him out of any trouble. Actually, we'll all stay out of trouble.  :o

(Memo to Seigneur Kenji: Keep all cutlery and edged weaponry locked and out of the Chairwoman's line of sight. Priority Level: URGENT)  ::redalert

memo noted  ::secret mahirap pag nagalit si chairwoman  ::lmao putol dalawang ulo

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2014, 03:49:41 am »
Wow, with a chairman that looks like that, Sir typeone is surely blessed by the heaven. very lovely indeed. ::flowers ::flowers ::flowers

Thank you... ツ

memo noted  ::secret mahirap pag nagalit si chairwoman  ::lmao putol dalawang ulo

Ahaha...  ::lmao oh di natakot kayo lahat... PMPL.
Pag naputol yang mga yan.. sasabit ko sa wall... remembrance... hahaha!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 03:56:19 am by Schandelah »
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2014, 04:17:44 am »

reminds me of the movie Predetor >_<

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2014, 11:52:30 am »

Écuyer Abdul Jahkool, would you like to head the security detail assigned to protect the Chairwoman?  ;D

reminds me of the movie Predetor >_<

If the Chairwoman were a Predator, would she dress like Machiko Noguchi (photo below)?

Madame Chairwoman and Monsieur Chairman, you might want to know that we have another applicant (photo below). She'd like to be assigned to the Communications branch, preferable the Media & Press Department. Shall we hire her?  laffman::

(Credits go to the original photographers/posters/owners. Messrs. Moderators, please delete if this is a duplicate post. If there are any errors in the information provided, please make the necessary corrections. If these were posted in the wrong thread, please move them to the appropriate location. Thank you very much!)

One other thing: so that we won't be accused of hijacking Citoyen Kellycruiser's thread, I propose we continue this discussion regarding...ah...HR matters, security, and personnel discipline at the Espiya Cafe. All in favor, please say "aye".

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2014, 03:16:37 pm »
Aye! Aye!

I WOULD LOVE TO DRESS LOKE THAT!

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2014, 08:48:27 pm »
Aye! Aye!

I WOULD LOVE TO DRESS LOKE THAT!

Mind you, Madame Chairwoman, that Machiko Naguchi's complete outfit would look like this:

(Credits go to the original photographers/posters/owners. Messrs. Moderators, please delete if this is a duplicate post. If there are any errors in the information provided, please make the necessary corrections. If these were posted in the wrong thread, please move them to the appropriate location. Thank you very much!)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2014, 10:38:51 pm »
 ::lmao nakaka lunod yung mga sasali at babantayan natin sir BAZ , hindi ako makakapag isip ng maayos pag ganyan

Gat J.P. Rizal

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2014, 04:29:11 am »
natameme tuloy si newbie sa inyo...

SpyDrew

• i run, i row, i climb...
  • Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2014, 04:37:06 am »
Nalibang sya malamang sa usapan at nag iisip kung mag aaplay din sya.. Hahaha
There isnt a day that goes by where I dont at some point think of you.. 😙💋💚 #missingyou

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2014, 09:56:13 am »
Écuyer Abdul Jahkool, would you like to head the security detail assigned to protect the Chairwoman?  ;D

If the Chairwoman were a Predator, would she dress like Machiko Noguchi (photo below)?

Madame Chairwoman and Monsieur Chairman, you might want to know that we have another applicant (photo below). She'd like to be assigned to the Communications branch, preferable the Media & Press Department. Shall we hire her?  laffman::

One other thing: so that we won't be accused of hijacking Citoyen Kellycruiser's thread, I propose we continue this discussion regarding...ah...HR matters, security, and personnel discipline at the Espiya Cafe. All in favor, please say "aye".

Do I really have to dress like that to do my act? Hehe

BAZ... She's hired. ツ

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2014, 02:01:22 am »
a little OT, i used to see Miss Bordy there every single day in school...college days
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)