Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: i need help badly. im so desperate and about to do crazy thing.  (Read 12546 times)

Makaldz

• Anubis Warrior
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 49
  • Pax et Bonum
Re: i need help badly. im so desperate and about to do crazy thing.
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2014, 10:02:43 am »
God bless on your journey, bro.

ghostako

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2014, 10:22:07 am »
thanks makalds. ill stand for what i really feel now and will face my problem rather ranaway. thanks for you're thoughts. i good prayer would help to. hopefully maging ok ang decision at usapan. and maging maaus din lahat.
 thank you spies.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2014, 12:17:48 pm »
asa end na kami ng relationship that time but were still doing the deed. last deed namen.

The relationship was ending and you two were still having sex? What was that - some kind of last-ditch effort to keep yourselves together? When you're nearing the end of a relationship, stop having sex. Most especially stop having unprotected sex. Even better: stop having unprotected sex throughout any relationship. It will save you from problems like the one you have now.

[...]but mae is special. she made me feel special and loved sa 6 years n pagsasama namen.

Not to be mean or anything but why do I have this feeling that you said the same thing about Rhea in the past? And not to be pessimistic or anything but why do I have this feeling that you'll be saying the same thing about another girl when you break up with Mae?

Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2014, 02:02:36 pm »
asa end na kami ng relationship that time but were still doing the deed. last deed namen.1 more mos naghiwalay na kmishe got pregnant.sinabi niya nun 2 mos na siyang delay. pinagusapan namen i work out yung rel for the baby. but for 1 and haf year. eh hindi padin nag work out. yup. hindi nila siya kilala. sa province ako. sa manila si mae. dun ako nag aral sa manila. hindi nila alam kasi ayaw nila ako mag gf ng iba that time. nalaman nila after 6 mos na kame ni mae. naghiawalay kami for a mos. pero nag balikan din. di alam ng parents ko. then nun mga 3 years n kami. nalaman nila ulit. pinagsasabhian ako at pinagbabawalan. pero i really loved her. so un

woooaah! wooooaah! wooooaah!! hold it! you mean you and Rhea are having issues tapos your still doing it? ano yun away sa umaga bingo sa gabi?

you take Rhea for granted nung time na yun, alam mo ng may issues kayo pero nakuha mo parin makipag sexual activity

hindi ako santo at perpekto pero its wrong! nung time na nalaman mo na buntis si Rhea nakipag break ka?

honestly , if I'm having issue over my current gf im not having sex with her until we both clear our minds and realize what to do to avoid arguements again if your willing to save a relationship hindi mo maiisip na makipag sex ka even na sabihin mo na bati na kayo , you need to make up that time kelangan bumawi ka sa kanya

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2014, 05:31:10 pm »
The relationship was ending and you two were still having sex? What was that - some kind of last-ditch effort to keep yourselves together? When you're nearing the end of a relationship, stop having sex. Most especially stop having unprotected sex. Even better: stop having unprotected sex throughout any relationship. It will save you from problems like the one you have now.

Not to be mean or anything but why do I have this feeling that you said the same thing about Rhea in the past? And not to be pessimistic or anything but why do I have this feeling that you'll be saying the same thing about another girl when you break up with Mae?

BAZ, because boys are like that. No offense meant but that is the truth.

TS... Ang sakit na sa bangs ng mga pangyayari. Ganito na lang, kahit naman ano sabihin namin here..ikaw pa rin naman ang masusunod diba? Buhay mo yan. Kaligayahan mo yan. Ako kasi sa buhay ko kapag nagdedesisyon ako, minsan I have to be selfish. If Im feeling generous, ang lagi ko tinitignan kong yung decision ko ba eh magiging fair sa lahat. Happiness are at stake here, meron pang buhay ng inosente  na involve.

3 sayings lang pagpipilian mo...

* The best thing you can foryour children is to love their mother.
*  If you want anything, get it. By hook or by crook.
*  Paano ka magiging mabuting ama kung ngayon pa lang hindi ka na mabuting tao.

Honestly, di ko alam kung alin dyan ang mas importante sayo. Ang sa akin lang. Naghihiwahiwalay na ang bangs ko kasi kailangan ko na maligo. Im running late. Good luck TS!

BAZ!   ;)

« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 05:40:47 pm by Schandelah »
https://www.facebook.com/DJ.Schandelah.
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

ghostako

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2014, 05:36:50 pm »
di po ako nakipagbreak nun nalaman ko na buntis siya. binalikan ko siya nun nalaman ko na buntis na siya. we are having protected sex. but that time sabe ni Rhea katatapos ng period niya. we used counting that time. pero mali daw bilang niya nun.
we break up mga after a week or two nun nagkaroon kami ng sexual activity. then i thougth we had closure na. after two months since the deed. sabi di pasiya nagkakaroon. then nalaman namen pregnant na siya. so we talk. decided to try to work it out yung relationship namen. but it didnt go well after a year and haf of trying.

Yes, Alpha. the deed did became our last ditch to save it. and no, i never felt and said same thing with Rhea. Gf ko siya since 2nd year HS. but its like. bigyan ko siya gift. bigyan niya ako. and we barely go out. until our 4th year which is lumalabas lang if my school ocassions or pag my bigevent. during our college day. bihira din kame magksma kasi malayo kanila sa tinutuluyan q and different school. and away bati na. we barely last 5 minutes txting or talking mag aaway na.away bati na.

and i dont think i would still to like another girl aside from mae na. she's everything i wanted. we had a great time together. we have ups and down we alway find to fix it as fast as we can. its like it the first relationship that i really have. it felt so special and so real. and whenever i think about me spending my life with her. it always put a smile on me and it get me going.

and i know im at fault. i appreciate yung mga sinasabi nyo. i take no offense or thinking its a harsh thing to say. thanks spies

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2014, 06:38:05 pm »
TS, screw it! Do what you want. Do what you love..Ang hirap mamuhay full of *pretensions!! basta always take personal responsibility--don't ever repeat the same mistakes again--wak mo kalimutan suportahan anak mo.Peryod.

let's pray for rhea  ::flowers hope she also get the lesson and find the guy who will love her truly in words & in deeds.

You can't force love... at ang masaklap,lumaki yun bata sa walang pagmamahalan na nakikita. ugh. gigi ar ar ar ar ar ar

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2014, 07:56:09 pm »
the question is did you ever love Rhea?

did you love her because shes attractive? or did you love her because of what she is?

sex is given in a relationship or a person who is not in a relationship

so why did you love her nung di pa kayo mag gf/bf?

ghostako

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2014, 11:34:50 pm »
@kenji
did i love her? im not really sure. because high school palang kami nun and we didn't really spend so much time with each other. even nun college kami. we only go out to watch movie and eat. and nothing more. i think i did love her. i loved her because shes attractive i guess. wala ako maisip sa personality niya na i did really like. were in a relationship since HS.
@fermina
thats what im telling her. even if we get married.malaki ang chance na maghihiwalay lang kami kasi nag prepretend lang ok kami but in reality maya maya away. specially i cant feel anything for her. i want to tell her na ausin nalang namen kami. maybe not in a relationship but in good terms para mabantayan parin namen both ang anak namen. but ayaw niya.

mejo hesitant pa ako ulit mkipagusap sa parents ko and fam ko kasi battered by problem pa kami with my older brother.
and kay Rhea, naghahanap pa ako magandang time kasi lagi siya nag freafreak out. sana lanng maintindihan niya at magkasundo kami sa bagay.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2014, 11:47:11 pm »
@kenji
did i love her? im not really sure. because high school palang kami nun and we didn't really spend so much time with each other. even nun college kami. we only go out to watch movie and eat. and nothing more. i think i did love her. i loved her because shes attractive i guess. wala ako maisip sa personality niya na i did really like. were in a relationship since HS.

so you made Rhea a poster? ( term for a girlfriend na pang show lang sa friends na may magandang gf ka ) and you make a trophy? ( which is yung baby )

you know what? your going to be a responsible dad someday  ;D maybe in your second life brother not this time

lets switch si Rhea si Mae yung mukha ni Rhea nasa mukha ni Mae

panigurado maganda rin si Mae

pero yung ugali nila yun parin

sino pipiliin mo?

kung ako sayo , di ko muna kakausapin parents ko baka ikaw pa maging dahilan pag inatake sila sa puso

you still have doubts on your feelings for her ( Rhea ) , wag ka gagawa ng move na pag sisihan mo ulit , wag mo rin ipilit ang imposible dahil hindi sa lahat ng Love story sa libro o napapanood natin

laging may happy ever after ang ending

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2014, 12:09:18 am »

and kay Rhea, naghahanap pa ako magandang time kasi lagi siya nag freafreak out. sana lanng maintindihan niya at magkasundo kami sa bagay.

Rhea is HURT...you can try to change how you communicate--ask for forgiveness, let her talk & listen without judgement.More *empathy ghostako- she needed that...para na din sa kapakanan ng anak mo( naabsorb din ng bata if anu nangyayari sa environment nya ,lalu na sa mga taong magbibigay ng care sa kanya.

emphasize ko na din na, yun pag suporta mo sa anak mo sana hindi lang sa material but yun *attention/presence/being there as a dad at pag show pa din ng *respeto sa nanay nya.

Obviously,di din talaga me pabor na nagsasama lang dahil sa anak like a lot of experts & studies said na majority ng mga bata from divorce family- they just wish na mas maaga na lang nag separate yun mga parents nila na di nagmamahalan kesa lumaki sila nakikita yun pag aaway at hindi pag rirespeto ng kanilang parents sa isat' isa...

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2014, 12:33:23 am »
at para sa lahat ng mga teens ,mga singles at nakakabasa ng istoryahe ni ghostako--remind yourself na wak nagmamadali, wak tira ng tira, mag esep esep especially mga teenager dine: take.your.TIME (magbabago pa mga isip nyu)

Kids must be the result of a *happy marriage, not the reason to get married itself.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2014, 12:50:36 am »
at para sa lahat ng mga teens

ouch tinamaan ako...teenager pa ako  ::)

::lmao joke lang FD

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2014, 03:31:03 am »
Yes, Alpha. the deed did became our last ditch to save it. and no, i never felt and said same thing with Rhea. Gf ko siya since 2nd year HS. but its like. bigyan ko siya gift. bigyan niya ako. and we barely go out. until our 4th year which is lumalabas lang if my school ocassions or pag my bigevent. during our college day. bihira din kame magksma kasi malayo kanila sa tinutuluyan q and different school. and away bati na. we barely last 5 minutes txting or talking mag aaway na.away bati na.

Did you two even know that you were boyfriend and girlfriend? Because what you said above strikes me as a rather peculiar definition of a committed relationship. Unless by "committed", you mean "put in a mental ward" since it appears that neither one of you actually knew what was going on or what you were doing. In all honesty, you two must not have thought your "relationship" through all that much.

and i dont think i would still to like another girl aside from mae na. she's everything i wanted. we had a great time together. we have ups and down we alway find to fix it as fast as we can. its like it the first relationship that i really have. it felt so special and so real. and whenever i think about me spending my life with her. it always put a smile on me and it get me going.

Well, one can only hope that you're right this time. And if it turns out that you're not, one can only hope that you'll deal with what happens in a more appropriate manner.

ghostako

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2014, 05:27:47 am »
@FD
yup. sinusupurtahan ko naman ang anak namen financialy and also the things na sinabi mo. mas close nga skin ang anak ko kesa skanya.  and i plan to continue it if papayagan ako ni Rhea. thats why im trying to talk to her para in good term kami.
thanks for the advice about changing the way i communicate with her.

@Kenji
No, i dont have doubts about my feeling. i loved her. that was before. kaya sabi ko i loved her  because shes attractive i guess. kasi im not sure how did our relationship last that long. wala kasi ako maalala na moments namen togeter aside from galing kami sa same school eating together. watch together. we barely go out on a date or have fun.nasa province kame nung 2nd Hs to 4th year. the only time napupunta kami sa ibang place eh during contest or pag my actitity yung org namen. yun lang yung mga time na nakaklabas kame. and during our college day. 1st hanggang 2nd year. always cinema. kain lang.

@Baz

maybe we really didnt though about it that much. bata pa kami nun time na naging kame. and nagkamali siya nang count nun kaya sablay. nun naghiwalay na kame. after a month nalaman ko nalang ng 2 mos na siyang pregnant. she was just 17 that time and im 18.we talk and decided na ituloy ang well try to make it work. but it didnt work after one and haf year of trying.

i think i'm right this time. because parang siya din yung first talaga na Gf ko. si  Mae. the first real relationship experience that i have. we had many memories and moments with each other. and with her, i'm at ease and happy. no worries. We have our up's and down but we manage to pull through it and can still hold each other hand with a smile. and yes, whatever will happen sa magiging outcome ng decision ko. ill deal with it in a more appropriate manner. thanks

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2014, 12:19:01 pm »
@Baz

[...] she was just 17 that time and im 18.

This certainly explains a lot.

icecoldchiq

• The Girl with The Wooden Chopsticks
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 61
  • Be The Better Person
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2014, 11:54:24 am »
I tried so hard to finish reading every thing. Damn. Sumakit ulo ko dun. They said it all na eh.

But my only concern is, the kid. Whatever your decision, isa alang-alang mo yung bata. Kasi hindi mo man maisip ngayon, but whatever you decide to do would affect your kid in the future. Broken or Dysfunctional families have grave psychological effect on kids and mostly influence their choices while growing up as well. So do think hard about it. Honestly, wala akong pakialam sa nararamdaman ninyong matatanda na involved sa problema. It's the kid I'm worried about. Yun lang.

Pucker up. Be a man and a father.
Loved the Beard :)