Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Switching Supplement  (Read 9127 times)

Asinta-do

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8
Switching Supplement
« on: December 17, 2013, 02:15:48 pm »
Guys may idea ba kayo about sa proper/SAFE way sa pag switch?

Right now gamit ko Amino Acid, balak ko mag switch to Creatine, agad agad ba yon or may "cleansing" for 1 month?
Yung d ka mag te-take ng kahit ano for 1 month before switching?

Any thoughts?  Thank you in advance.

vincel21

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
Re: Switching Supplement
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 05:37:39 am »
brod kung medyo matagal ka na nag ggym  wag ka na mag take ng creatine, mas maganda gamitin ang creatine kung bago ka lang sa pag ggym para di agad mangalay ang muscle. Kung plan mo mga pa ripped ng muscle take amino fuel, then eat less carb,(1 1/2 cup of rice per day) no bread or pasta  more protein food( egg, meat, fish). Kung gusto mo naman magpalapad ng muscle mag protein shake ka, ayos lang inumin kahit di ka mag buhat.
"Quit Smoking, Start vaping"

AndrewSturm

• Man Whore of the Year
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Man Whore
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 06:16:41 pm »
Amino acids and creatine are apples and oranges. You should know first specifically "Why" you are taking these supplements.

gr4ntur1smo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 24
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 07:16:29 pm »
question on Signeur AndrewSturm.. Sir since im starting up can you give me some reviews on the ff:

Syntha 6 and Hydroxycut

Kinda interested on grabbing these buggers.. hehehe ::laffman

AndrewSturm

• Man Whore of the Year
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Man Whore
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 08:15:09 pm »
question on Signeur AndrewSturm.. Sir since im starting up can you give me some reviews on the ff:

Syntha 6 and Hydroxycut

Kinda interested on grabbing these buggers.. hehehe ::laffman

I am no supplement expert nor a fan of it anymore. I usually just take the most reputable brand (Optimum Nutrition) at the cheapest price. IMO if the other Whey protein brand guarantees better results at the same amount of amino acids, grams of protein? It must be using some banned substances disguised in the contents as *Proprietary blend  ::laffman

I also try to stay away from pre workout supplements. I believe you don't need that extra pump or "gigil" if you really are motivated to hit the gym. Sa naranasan ko when you have already adjusted your metabolism (via Dieting), you will burn more fat and sweat than the person next to you using pre workouts.

But yeah Syntha 6 is a decent buy, I think its a little bit more expensive than the ON one. The Syntha 6 Isolate version is much more expensive as well only because the protein to gram ratio is just a tiny bit higher than the concentrate one. But does it have any real world results?? mehh.. lol I will personally stick to eating 6 - 12 eggs a day with the difference in price.

I actually tried using up 2 10lbers of the Mutant Whey. And found no difference than the regular ON whey. Imagine a 10lb of whey can be bought for 3.5~3.8k php? Thats a steal. But I normally do not recommend something as dirt cheap as that which I havent tried for a long time. I took like 3 to 4 scoops per day. And noticed that I get constipation, I still got constipation even with 1 scoop. You literally will shit bricks. You will need something like psyllium or a lot of fiber when taking some of these protein supplements.