Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Martilyo gang incident in SM north  (Read 10346 times)

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
Re: Martilyo gang incident in SM north
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2013, 02:54:14 pm »
Pareng Gardov i dont care about the other members who are banned from this forum. If other members act as a gentleman in commenting my posted threads even though we dont share the same views then i dont   have any qualms answering in a nice way vice versa..
Nosebleed ako jan..   ::lmao

Btw.. huwag mo na ipost yang wacky post mu na picture..  ::lmao

oh ayan. buti naman.

may isa pang version yang "wacky post"... kaso nagalit si batang hamog. parang tulad din ng pagkadismaya mo. lol.

TigerClaw

• "The Watcher"
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2013, 03:01:44 pm »
oh ayan. buti naman.

may isa pang version yang "wacky post"... kaso nagalit si batang hamog. parang tulad din ng pagkadismaya mo. lol.

Nagkaka-amuyan na ba brod?
Ang Tunay Na Matalino Ay Yung Hindi Lumalaki Ang Ulo At Ang Tunay Na Edukado Hindi Nanlalait Ng Ibang Tao.
Madaling Sabihin Pero Mahirap Gawin!

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2013, 03:07:34 pm »
Nagkaka-amuyan na ba brod?

medyo naman. hehe.

atleast, gentleman na si pareng BH.

pero may punto yung copy and paste nya. bakit nga naman nandun kagad si noynoy... pero sabi din ni kaespiyang rodeo, pumunta din si noynoy sa quirino grandstand so i guess invalid yung opinion ng kung kanino mang copy and paste na opinion na binigay ni pareng bouya harimuchi.

bouya harumichi

• "i only fight with people who look stronger than me! Else i can't burn!"
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Real Men Need To Stand Out
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2013, 03:08:05 pm »
Ipost mu din ung ibang wacky pose mo.. pero pls wag na yang may lipstick ka at clip ka sa ulo.. hehehe..
And dont try to connect me with me batang hamog because of the Initials B.H..  ;D
"If you don't know defeat, it's just because you have only ever been picking on people that weaker than yourselve. There's a word for that: embarrassing!"

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2013, 04:30:04 pm »
Ipost mu din ung ibang wacky pose mo.. pero pls wag na yang may lipstick ka at clip ka sa ulo.. hehehe..
And dont try to connect me with me batang hamog because of the Initials B.H..  ;D

Ganun ba? O sige sorry na. Wag na magalit. Back to da topic na para peaceful ang pasko

schwack

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2013, 06:43:52 pm »
CopyCat!  ;D ;D ;D sir advice ulit yung ads mo para kay Gibo Teodoro nasan na? Minsan ang sobrang hatred nakaka buwang sir lighten up yourself sa mga bagay bagay maging positive kahit papano kahit pa minsan minsan lang.

Queso

• Chinita Inspector
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 30
  • i ♥ chinita
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2013, 07:42:32 pm »

Wag na tayo magtaka..

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2013, 08:25:42 am »
CopyCat!  ;D ;D ;D sir advice ulit yung ads mo para kay Gibo Teodoro nasan na? Minsan ang sobrang hatred nakaka buwang sir lighten up yourself sa mga bagay bagay maging positive kahit papano kahit pa minsan minsan lang.
Dude may search box.. o kaya chwck mu profile q then tignan mu ung mga posted threads q..
Im not a hater im a patriot sir  ::lmao
"If you don't know defeat, it's just because you have only ever been picking on people that weaker than yourselve. There's a word for that: embarrassing!"

meteor freak

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "Live free" ('5')
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2013, 10:24:39 am »
Dude may search box.. o kaya chwck mu profile q then tignan mu ung mga posted threads q..

weh d nga!
Life is not about the people who act true to your face,

It's about the people who remain true behind your back.

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2013, 01:00:31 pm »

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2013, 04:02:29 pm »

Just because you dislike the incumbent administration doesn't necessarily mean you're a patriot, Chevalier. If that were the case, then every single member of Bayan Muna would be a patriot (and we all know what kind of a reaction that would get from a lot of our Espiya brethren).
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

abdul jahkool

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 71
  • Respect is not given, but earned
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2013, 08:53:57 pm »
OT: Patriot means a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies.

San part ba yung patriotism and haters naging synonymous? This is the problem with stolen ideas, when put into question smileys na lang isasagot.

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2013, 10:03:02 pm »
@abdhul jakool

Patriot :
one who loves his or her country and supports its authority and interests

Thats my own definition of patriot.
m standing beside my country not by the president who is little by little is failing its people,   and i didnt even consider myself a hater youre the one who is always insisting im a hater, 

san part ba yung patriotism and haters naging synonymous?
Try to find it yourself what part of them  is synonymous.. there is a word called research or in tagalog saliksik,  try to search for it  yo
 ;D

I answer smileys if i think the person im talking to is a little bit below the normal intelligence of a nice person  ::pampam

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2013, 10:30:27 pm »
Just because you dislike the incumbent administration doesn't necessarily mean you're a patriot, Chevalier. If that were the case, then every single member of Bayan Muna would be a patriot (and we all know what kind of a reaction that would get from a lot of our Espiya brethren).
Its not only the incumbent administration senior.. if the next administration is still the same with our our current one ill still continue what im doing right now. And please Bayan Muna are dogs of the communist.. i really dont care about the reaction of other members all they know is attacked the TS personally.. i have my own opinion so are they senior.. its all about respect in views..

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2013, 11:26:40 pm »
Its not only the incumbent administration senior.. if the next administration is still the same with our our current one ill still continue what im doing right now. And please Bayan Muna are dogs of the communist..

Exactly what I'm going on about, Chevalier. Bayan Muna have been critical of administrations both past and present -- the same as a you and a lot of other Espiyas.  Yet they're mostly regarded as "dogs of the communists" despite that.   

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2013, 12:04:33 am »
Exactly what I'm going on about, Chevalier. Bayan Muna have been critical of administrations both past and present -- the same as a you and a lot of other Espiyas.  Yet they're mostly regarded as "dogs of the communists" despite that.

Dont aligned me to them.. they gain something for their acts and i nothing.. we all know that byan muna are aligned with the NPA.

abdul jahkool

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 71
  • Respect is not given, but earned
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2013, 04:07:04 am »
@abdhul jakool

Patriot :
one who loves his or her country and supports its authority and interests

Ah, I see. "supports its authority and interests". Now thats patriotism. Good for you that you know to copy paste but failure to understand is not "saliksik/research". I do not get whose the authority and interest you are supporting with but well..., i am not here to convince you anyhow. ;)

meteor freak

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "Live free" ('5')
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2013, 04:23:19 am »
Eto naman si MF Pnoy uu..  ::laffman

patriotic na ang main agenda ng criticism ay manira ng pulitiko dahil may ibang pulitiko na pinapanigan  ::laffman

"too much hate will kill you" parang kanta lang  ::lmao pahinga ka din TS pag may time ha, tama na muna ang pag copy paste ng mga article dahil baka masayang ang effort mo matagal pa ang susunod na halalan ipunin mo nalang yan pag malapit na ang 2016  laffman::

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2013, 04:37:16 am »
patriotic na ang main agenda ng criticism ay manira ng pulitiko dahil may ibang pulitiko na pinapanigan  ::laffman

"too much hate will kill you" parang kanta lang  ::lmao pahinga ka din TS pag may time ha, tama na muna ang pag copy paste ng mga article dahil baka masayang ang effort mo matagal pa ang susunod na halalan ipunin mo nalang yan pag malapit na ang 2016  laffman::

Naku lumabas nnman ang number commenter ko sa mga post ko.. hehehe.. dont worry meteor freak.. kaw mismo ang eendorso ko..  ::laffman

meteor freak

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "Live free" ('5')
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2013, 07:29:55 am »
Naku lumabas nnman ang number commenter ko sa mga post ko.. hehehe.. dont worry meteor freak.. kaw mismo ang eendorso ko..  ::laffman

pasensya na igan wala akong hilig sa pulitika lalo na sa mga pulitiko, hindi naman ako number 1 commenter mo iilan nga lang ang reply ko sa dami ng thread ng ginawa mo hindi ko na binabasa yung iba kase iisa lang naman ang motibo   :P napapareply lang ako kapag nababasa ko yung sinasabi mong patriotic ka pero hindi ko makita kung sa anong paraan ka naging patriotic, patriotic na pala matatawag ngayon basta naging against ka sa government lalo na kung yung pangulo ng Pilipinas ang sinisiraan mo, ibig sabihin patriotic na din pala yung mga aktibista at NPA.  ::laffman

wala ka naman pala reaksyon sa payo ko na magpahinga ka naman pag may time dahil baka masayang ang effort mo at malayo pa naman ang susunod na halalan, baka naman per post ang bayad sayo kaya naghahapit ka lapit na pala ang pasko.  :P

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2013, 02:26:55 pm »
Dont aligned me to them.. they gain something for their acts and i nothing.. we all know that byan muna are aligned with the NPA.

Beg pardon if you got the impression that I'm aligning you with Bayan Muna, Chevalier. I was merely pointing out that you and the members of Bayan Muna do have certain things in common -- not the least of which is a strong sense of patriotism (which, in this case, I define as an ardent love of one's homeland).