Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Nina Dobrev shows how to ate fast food in a gown 👗  (Read 2071 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Nina Dobrev shows how to ate fast food in a gown 👗
« on: December 10, 2013, 04:47:08 am »

Nina Dobrev enjoys acting in total kewlnezz .Her recent antics include wearing a couture gown to In-N-Out Burger and posting about it on the internet, because she’s basically can be your bff :)

After a long night of supporting LGBT youth at an anniversary event for The Trevor Project, Nina uploaded the photo to her WhoSay page, showing off her gorgeous Elie Saab gown and super cute updo,& heels off in public. There’s no news on what her In-N-Out order includes, but based on the picture, the Secret Menu must offer Sass.

💐

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 04:55:35 am by FerminaDaza »

lancehbk6

• Its Not Over...,Till its OVER..
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 33
Re: Nina Dobrev shows how to ate fast food in a gown 👗
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 07:50:13 am »
hands down ako sa ganda ni Nina.. di ko alam kung sya ang number 1 sa puso ko or si J Law..  ::laffman ::laffman ::laffman

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 04:42:33 pm »
She eats a lot of junk but due to her fast metabolism and chain smoking she keeps her weight down 8)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 08:37:10 pm »
 :o woaaah woaaah woaaaah!! she ate In and Out Burger  ::inlove mahal ko na sya  ::lmao