Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: ANC interview with DILG Secretary Mar Roxas  (Read 3165 times)

bouya harumichi

• "i only fight with people who look stronger than me! Else i can't burn!"
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Real Men Need To Stand Out
ANC interview with DILG Secretary Mar Roxas
« on: December 10, 2013, 02:15:46 am »
Roxas: Tacloban mayor is the one bringing politics into disaster response issue

Roxas denies he tried to edge out tacloban Mayor Alfredo Romualdez. He also insists, Romualdez was never threatened because of his relations to the Marcos clan. Roxas insists it is the Tacloban mayor who is bringing politics into the issue.

Full Video Interview :

http://anc.yahoo.com/video/roxas-tacloban-mayor-one-bringing-023437397.html
"If you don't know defeat, it's just because you have only ever been picking on people that weaker than yourselve. There's a word for that: embarrassing!"

john

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma -4
Re: ANC interview with DILG Secretary Mar Roxas
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 03:08:51 am »
ANC to the Rescue!! Yellow media to the rescue!!

kobeyaki

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 27
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 03:36:37 am »
masyado ka namang oa. before the said roxas interview on morning @anc , the honorable mayor of tacloban :applause had already guested on karen davila's show headstart.

meteor freak

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "Live free" ('5')
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 04:42:32 am »
I think this video has relation to that

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_oxV8ylgOI[/youtube]

everyone has the right to express their opinion but a honest opinion i insist,
para sakin hindi ko parin siya pwede husgahan dahil sa video lang na ito hangga't hindi natin nalalaman ang punot dulo ng kwentong ito, i just want to share this.

Credit to the original uploader of this video, please delete if posted.
Life is not about the people who act true to your face,

It's about the people who remain true behind your back.

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 05:01:41 am »
Sino kaya nagsabi nung "bahala kayo sa buhay nio??
"If you don't know defeat, it's just because you have only ever been picking on people that weaker than yourselve. There's a word for that: embarrassing!"

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 05:26:25 am »
I think this video has relation to that

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_oxV8ylgOI[/youtube]

everyone has the right to express their opinion but a honest opinion i insist,
para sakin hindi ko parin siya pwede husgahan dahil sa video lang na ito hangga't hindi natin nalalaman ang punot dulo ng kwentong ito, i just want to share this.

Credit to the original uploader of this video, please delete if posted.

wala ba mahabahaba nito co-spies?

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 06:48:31 am »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsYD4UujsFQ [/youtube]

staff edit:

next time, use the full link not just the shortened link, the forum will not be able to redirect the link immediately
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 06:56:12 am by bodieph »

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76

zensuke101

• The Laughing Man
  • Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 80
  • "The Catcher in the Rye"
    • Public Security Section 9
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2013, 02:55:31 pm »
edited naman yung video
parang galit yung nagpost

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2013, 03:35:39 pm »
@meteor freak

Here's the full video of that

Medyo hindi maganda yung audio sa 1st 8 minutes but after that will become better.. 43minutes long
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRAiyHX3WCI [/youtube]

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2013, 03:51:36 pm »
@11:54 you will hear romualdez say "we need a lot of help from the national gov't, If we need to legalize and you say step aside, then we step aside".

I cant understand why mar Roxas is insisting for a resolution to take over tacloban, 

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2013, 06:08:07 pm »
@11:54 you will hear romualdez say "we need a lot of help from the national gov't, If we need to legalize and you say step aside, then we step aside".

I cant understand why mar Roxas is insisting for a resolution to take over tacloban, 

It could be why Roxas said the very thing that got him in the media spotlight again, "you are a Romualdez and the President is an Aquino", but I don't think Roxas meant it like they are hesitating/denying help because he is a Romualdez, I think what he meant was that if the government took over the situation some may view it as stepping over the authority of Romualdez and make it into something bigger.

Roxas may have been insisting to legalize everything so that it would be known that they have permission from Romualdez and not look like they took over his authority and humiliating him. It seems stupid to think of reputations at the time but that is how they handled it, of course it also backfired and the thing that Roxas was trying to avoid still happened.

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2013, 07:28:23 pm »
It'll be difficult to judge what really happened from a meeting. Moro-moro na lang yan dahil pareho nilang alam na may mga witness na. Much of politics happens outside these meetings: pag hindi pinapansin ung mga request mo; ung paiikot-ikutin ka for approval; etc. They're both to blame here. Nagpataasan na naman ng ihi.

Tacloban was devastated. Kung naubos ang resources, material and manpower-wise, at willing naman pala si Romualdes na magtakeover ang national government, as a leader, he should do whatever it takes. Si Mar naman, kung ayaw ni Romualdes e ba't di na lang nya bigyan ng provisionary resources?

kobeyaki

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 27
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2013, 01:22:04 am »
the national gov't can't just take over as simply as some people wants to. there should be a city council resolution. its how the local gov't code works.

nag-iingat lang si roxas, pweding maging ground ng impeachment sa presidente yan.

nagbigay na nga ng example si sec. roxas sa ginawa ng zamboanga city mayor climaco ayaw pa rin sumunod ni romualdez

schwack

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2013, 01:38:44 am »
Mahina nga kasi utak ng Rumualdez na yan, tapos ibabaligtad pa ang sitwasyon sabay "cry baby" pa.. Simpleng bagay pinalaki, Kung hindi ba naman tanga eh paparating ang sobrang lakas na bagyo one of the strongest typhoon ever recorded few days before mag land fall Ano ang ginawa? hindi man lang nagpa force evacuation at heto pa sinalubong pa niya ang bagyo sa kanyang resort at may balak pang mag party party that day. Kung napanood nyo sana yung interview kay Joey Salceda parang sinampal nya sa mukha etong Mayor na ito. Tigas ng mukha kasi hindi nakinig sa mga babala kahit papano sana nabawasan man lang ang casualties, dun sa isang isla nga eh wipe out lahat ang bahay pero zero casualties kasi nakinig at ginawa nila ang trabaho bilang leader ng komunidad nila.

kobeyaki

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 27
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2013, 01:53:17 am »
poor taclobanons, ni parang di nga kilala ng mayor nila yung city administrator  niya. tinawag na councilor yung city amdinistrator.

kobeyaki

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 27
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2013, 02:06:46 am »
edited naman yung video
parang galit yung nagpost

mayors father in law? aside from being an actor he is also a sound engineer by profession. i remembered one media outlet interviewed him before about a certain fake tape recording.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2013, 03:31:10 am »
I remember two things about Mayor Alfred Romualdez after Typhoon Yolanda struck Tacloban: 1) that he was complaining about having to operate heavy machinery to assist in cleaning up the city and 2) he told a subordinate to have all the official municipal vehicles being used for relief efforts returned and have the people using them find vehicles of their own.

In which case, I believe I shall take his testimony with several grains or more of salt.

On the bright side--as I think DILG Secretary Mar Roxas might have mentioned in an interview--Mayor Romualdez's testimony will be among the information used as the basis for drawing up new disaster response strategies by the national government.

Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.