Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Justin Bieber arrives in Philippines to help Yolanda victims  (Read 2227 times)

bouya harumichi

• "i only fight with people who look stronger than me! Else i can't burn!"
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Real Men Need To Stand Out
Justin Bieber arrives in Philippines to help Yolanda victims
« on: December 09, 2013, 11:16:56 pm »
ABS-CBNnews.com Posted at 12/10/2013 9:47 AM | Updated as of 12/10/2013 12:04 PM

MANILA - Pop superstar Justin Bieber arrived in the country on Tuesday, as part of his efforts to help raise funds for victims of super typhoon "Yolanda".

Bieber arrived via a private plane, which landed at a private hangar near Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 2.

Airport sources said Bieber arrived around 7:10 a.m. Immigration records also confirmed the singer's arrival.

Before his arrival, Bieber was busy promoting on Twitter his "GiveBackPhilippines" campaign which aims to raise $1 million for the victims of typhoon Yolanda.

Bieber said that those who will make donations will get a chance to hang out with him next year as he records new songs.

"Hey guys – it's Justin, In the wake of Typhoon Haiyan, its victims in the Philippines need our help — and they need it now. That's why I've decided to partner with Prizeo to raise vital funds for the relief effort.

"I'm doing something I've never done before: for just a tiny donation to the relief effort, you'll be automatically entered for a chance to hang out with me in the studio early next year and watch me record some new music. I'll fly you and a friend over to join me in LA from wherever you are in the world. It's gonna be awesome. Not only that, but at different donation levels you'll receive guaranteed rewards, as well as more chances to win the grand prize. This is something I've never done before, and I'm so excited to hang out with one of my Beliebers," Bieber added.

Last month, Bieber took to Instagram to share a photo of a graffiti, which the Canadian superstar reportedly drew himself to raise funds for the survivors of super typhoon "Yolanda" in the Philippines.

The photo showed the 19-year-old singer posing similarly to the drawing of hands clasped in prayer. The figure is surrounded with the words "Pray 4 Philippines" and "JB," the heartthrob performer's initials.

Captioned "We all can help," the photo, as of writing, already had over 660,000 likes and 12,000 comments.

According to a report published on the popular American celebrity news website TMZ, Bieber drew the spray-paint art last Saturday as part of a fundraiser for the typhoon victims in Visayas.

"The plan is to auction off the spray cans, and a signed pic of the wall, and donate the money to a soon-to-be named Philippines typhoon relief group," the report said.

Citing a source, the report further noted that Bieber "wants to 'get involved' in efforts to restore the Philippines, and this is his first step."

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/12/10/13/justin-bieber-arrives-philippines-help-yolanda-vicims
"If you don't know defeat, it's just because you have only ever been picking on people that weaker than yourselve. There's a word for that: embarrassing!"

Ilonggo-by-blood

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 37
Re: Justin Bieber arrives in Philippines to help Yolanda victims
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 11:52:28 pm »
ok l am not hater of him na.

Pall-Eren-Mnr

• The Malevolence of Lust knows no bounds.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • The Human Form of Chaos
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 12:45:33 am »
i still hate him but i will give proper thanks to someone who goes out of his way to help.
pick an evil and live with it till the end.

Jann Frost

• Pronmeister
  • Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 143
  • Rough over Mellow
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 02:53:29 am »
You can't hate a person without knowing him personally but this guy really deserve a respect. Bless him.

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 10:12:53 am »

Kudos to justin beiber.. my hats off and respect to the kid..
"If you don't know defeat, it's just because you have only ever been picking on people that weaker than yourselve. There's a word for that: embarrassing!"

Master Dave

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 10:46:51 am »

I didn't know he had a ridiculously small left arm.. ::laffman

zensuke101

• The Laughing Man
  • Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 80
  • "The Catcher in the Rye"
    • Public Security Section 9
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 02:57:14 pm »
nagamit din niya ang kasikatan
sa maganda paraan
pero akala ko nga nung una loolalike lang ang sinasabing JB laffman::

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2013, 03:22:42 pm »