Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: The Wonder Woman in 'Superman Vs. Batman' movie  (Read 10835 times)

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
Re: The Wonder Woman in 'Superman Vs. Batman' movie
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2013, 06:18:15 pm »
He could play the role of Martian Manhunter if he is on the Justice League side.

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2013, 02:09:01 am »
would have prefered this but shes already an Agent of SHIELD so...

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2013, 09:06:14 am »
He could play the role of Martian Manhunter if he is on the Justice League side.
If they're sticking to the New 52 kind no Martian Manhunter in Justice League that is one alien that even Batman wont even trust next to him. Jason might be playing Kalibak the son of Darkseid.

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2013, 09:11:50 am »
If they're sticking to the New 52 kind no Martian Manhunter in Justice League that is one alien that even Batman wont even trust next to him. Jason might be playing Kalibak the son of Darkseid.

Darksied Arc would be way to complicated, im thinking more LOBO or Solomon Grundy or even DOOMSDAY which rumors seem to point to
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 09:14:36 am by MasterChief63 »

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2013, 09:33:58 am »
Darksied Arc would be way to complicated, im thinking more LOBO or Solomon Grundy or even DOOMSDAY which rumors seem to point to

Darkside light arc would make sense to make it sure that that the Dark One himself will have a reason to appear in a JL movie.Kalibak got his ass handed to  him and imprisoned the Dark One comes in with his minions in the JL movie

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
  • who knew this guy's cousin!
  • Special Skills: Necromancy
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2013, 10:32:24 am »
Gal's hot but i think kelangan naman lagyan ng muscle kasi parang frail tignan. Or sana ibagay yung moves sa framework parang yung kay scarlett in avengers. Sa Nikita kasi medyo natatawa ko minsan, laki-laki ng katawan ng kalaban binabraso pa rin ni Maggie Q na as if walang difference in weight class lmao

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2013, 12:01:13 pm »
Gal's hot but i think kelangan naman lagyan ng muscle kasi parang frail tignan. Or sana ibagay yung moves sa framework parang yung kay scarlett in avengers. Sa Nikita kasi medyo natatawa ko minsan, laki-laki ng katawan ng kalaban binabraso pa rin ni Maggie Q na as if walang difference in weight class lmao

There's something I've been wondering about with regards to Black Widow in the Avengers movie: did she do damage at all to any of the alien invaders with those handguns she was using?
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2013, 09:47:06 am »
There's something I've been wondering about with regards to Black Widow in the Avengers movie: did she do damage at all to any of the alien invaders with those handguns she was using?
Don't worry they will transform that body to an Amazonian form plus the costume is an armor too so she will look bulky. Yes BW did do damage its SHIELD issue armor piercing bullets,if its SHIELD you get hi tech weapons vs.aliens,monsters and demi gods.

Fullmetal Alchemist

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • State Alchemist
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2013, 08:14:36 am »
para sa akin eto maganda maging wonder woman si Kahlan sa "legend of the seeker" Bridget Regan real name :)

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange.

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2013, 04:50:00 pm »
Producer Wesley Coller on Wonder Woman in Batman vs. Superman

With production on Batman vs. Superman scheduled to begin next year in his alma mater's home state, film producer and Eastern Michigan University grad Wesley Coller spoke today with M Live regarding the much-anticipated Man of Steel sequel. “[My daughter’s] favorite book is this little Wonder Woman flip book,” Coller says of the recent announcement that Gal Gadot will be portraying the Amazon princess. “It has the lasso, the invisible plane, the bracelets – every page has an image she’s just in awe with. And something that’s become a reality, being a dad with a new daughter, is that I have a special place in my heart for the idea of a strong, empowered female superhero being out there.”As for a future spinoff film featuring the character, Coller says fans may have a bit longer to wait.
We’re super excited to have her in the film," he says. "It will be a ton of fun, but at the same time, we’ve got to stay focused on the film we’re working on now.” Coller also addressed some of the more negative comments regarding Ben Affleck being cast in the Batman role. “Anything you do that’s culturally significant," he says. "or any time you deal with an iconic character or story, you’re going to hear responses from every possible perspective… If anything, that gauges the relevance of a property or character, and it’s invigorating to know people care that much. It inspires you to make the coolest version of the movie that you can. Ben is the perfect fit for Zack’s vision for this story.”