Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Hey there!  (Read 1469 times)

ErenSystem

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
Hey there!
« on: December 03, 2013, 08:29:55 am »

Don't really know how to start, but, well, I'll try, there will be many words, you are warned... Greetings, ladies and gentlemen! I've been passing through internets and stopped here few month ago, at first as a guest. It was end of the summer, I was looking for some games to play, watched some "scandal" lists, and saw in them suspiciously familiar title name. And I remembered - something like 6 or 7 years ago I saw an it at everytingscandalous (it was a video posted in there). I was charmed by its beauty, in comparison with west scandals it was like a god's soul in a form of the video. Too bad I couldn't continue my acquaintance with this like of series at those times (living in small city, lack of internet, got internets only three years ago). And now, many years later, I remebered about this website, which I wished to watch everyday. So, I started to slooowly searching the internet (I am great slowpoke, or maybe just love to extend enjoyment...) and no luck since I found out that everythingscandalous has been shutdown and then I found this forum. Then I discovered more and better videos, got interested in it, and downloaded it then.
I discovered, that the whole thing reminds me of such with the same likes and at those times I participated in related communities, - I'm not always participate in them, but when I do, it's for long. I thought - why not? - and I'm here.
...so, this is my story, mates. Yep, I'm not newbie to this kind of community, yet I hope that this universe will take its place in my heart near anime and gaming communities. Hello hello hello again! XD

ErenSystem

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
Re: Hey there!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 08:31:48 am »
Sorry, not 6-7 years ago, it was 5-6 years ago if I'm correct.

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: Hey there!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 08:35:15 am »
wow its konw espiya because of scandals

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level