Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Anne Curtis  (Read 4199 times)

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
  • WORK Hard,PARTY Harder!
Anne Curtis
« on: December 02, 2013, 05:27:54 am »
Anne Curtis

:D :D :D

Please delete / lock if posted

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: Anne Curtis
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 05:40:02 am »
 ::lmao "Uy! Taxable yan!"

that is funny!

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 06:03:05 am »
hahaha! BIR

nteh7

• Regional: Tagalog Region
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 27
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 07:10:30 am »
Always Remember: Kung kaya ng iba ipagawa mo sa kanila, "Dont force yourself make life easy" At Di Ako Gumagamit ng Condom Kasi Maluwag

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 10:57:31 am »
pang FAMAS ang linya niya.  ::lmao
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

zensuke101

• The Laughing Man
  • Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 80
  • "The Catcher in the Rye"
    • Public Security Section 9
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 01:09:44 pm »
ganyan malasing ang mga starlets

dragonking57

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 220
  • "I imagined a dragon inside myself."
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 10:40:32 pm »
The other side...

Just as everyone thought he/she knew everything behind the big story that hogged the headlines and sent people talking incessantly since the story broke last Sunday - you better have another think coming.

Actress and top endorser, Anne Curtis was at Privé Luxury Club at The Fort, Taguig. She was there to throw a bachelorette party for her non-showbiz friend. Anne reserved one of the two long tables at the club's VIP section that had its own bar and toilets. She didn't mind paying a premium to ensure her party's privacy.

Incidentally, At the other table were actors John Lloyd Cruz, Jake Cuenca, Phoemela Baranda and their friends, JR Isaac and Leah de Guzman, among others.

As the party progressed, Anne was getting irritated when some people, not from their table, kept approaching and getting drinks. In her mind, it was just not right, but she didn't say anything.

Then Anne got up to go to the ladies' toilet. Unknown to her, John Lloyd and Jake Cuenca followed her. The two boys, knowing that Anne was super "kikay" tried to pull a prank on her. They started banging the door of the toilet non-stop, getting louder and louder making Anne so agitated.

The two continued banging the door until they heard that Anne was about to get out. When the furious Anne stepped out of the toilet, she saw JR Isaac and Leah de Guzman nearby. It was at this instance when the drunk Anne concluded that it was they who were banging the door earlier, and without a word she slapped them both.

Shocked by the scene, John Lloyd then suddenly emerged and approached Anne to tell her that it was he and Jake who did the banging. Anne, who was mad as hell, slapped John Lloyd and shouted at him with all her might, "You are an addict! "

All hell broke loose as the uncontrollable Showtime host screamed at anyone that moved. For unknown reason, she saw Phoemela and pointed at her saying " I can buy you, your friends, and this club!”

She saw the club owner, JM Rodriguez, turned to him and said, " You know, this is the worst place to have a party! "

Things happend so fast and before they knew it, they saw Anne being ushered away from the scene.

And the other half of the prankster? Jake Cuenca probably left soon never seeing the big scandal that he was part of.

Eight days after it happened, the story began circulating so fast prompting Anne to issue an apology via a series of tweets on her twitter account, parts of which are :

“I choose to do this right away because I've always been an open book & I don't like to hide anything... For those who have read about the issue, yes, most of it is true. I admit to that & I have apologized to all parties included immediately,” she said.

“When I was told of my behavior AND the person who started all of this, due to this persons inappropriate behavior, apologized to me too… Just as I did. Which I accepted too. I choose not to go into detail because I'm not the type to ruin someone else's name,” she added.

In the second tweet, it is understood that the one who started the riot (supposedly JLC) also apologized to Anne.

To be fair, to the the Showtime host, she researched the number of the people involved and sent apologetic text messages to all the victims of her drunken behavior.

***copy paste  ;)

abdul jahkool

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 71
  • Respect is not given, but earned
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2013, 01:06:55 am »
magbira ka na sa lasing wag lang kay anne na iretableng lasing...  ::laffman

good to know the other half of the story though.

schwack

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2013, 05:50:28 am »
hehehe nice one TS.. natauhan bigla si anne kay Commissioner at Napoles..

DesperadO

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 102
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2013, 04:51:11 pm »

Ooppsss nang makisali si Mommy D... ::lmao

bouya harumichi

• "i only fight with people who look stronger than me! Else i can't burn!"
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Real Men Need To Stand Out
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2013, 04:40:14 am »
"If you don't know defeat, it's just because you have only ever been picking on people that weaker than yourselve. There's a word for that: embarrassing!"

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
  • WORK Hard,PARTY Harder!
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2013, 07:12:05 am »

:D :D :D