Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Man sues wife for ugly childred  (Read 1731 times)

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
Man sues wife for ugly childred
« on: November 24, 2013, 07:49:47 pm »
http://www.strongmindbraveheart.com/man-sues-wife-ugly-child/

So basically a woman didn’t tell her husband she had had plastic surgery and before it, she could have been considered erm, unattractive. The pair had children who also could have been considered as unattractive and the man sued his wife for it.

Here’s the full stroy from Russia Today;

Many people are used to returning merchandise if they find that it doesn’t match their needs. But one Chinese man went a step further, and returned his wife – getting $120,000 in a court settlement.

Jian Feng, living in Northern China, has filed for divorce from his wife after he found their newborn child to be “incredibly ugly,” arguing that his wife tricked him into the union by appearing to be a beautiful woman when she was instead ugly.

“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues. Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me,” reports gossipwelove.com

Feng, after first accusing his wife of cheating, since the child girl did not look like him, was later confronted by his wife with the bitter truth – cosmetic surgery.

It was an apparent case of false advertising, as it turned out that that his once-beloved had spent over $100,000 in plastic surgery to modify her appearance.

Appalled by the fruit of their loins and by the fact that his wife had never revealed that surgery had enhanced her looks, Feng took the matter to court and won $120,000 in a settlement.

The reaction in social media to the story has largely been in support of Feng.

“When you are in a true relationship, you tell your spouse everything. Past present and future – if not, then you don’t respect them” one male commented on Facebook.

The female audience has also largely sided with Feng. “Of course I would – if you start a relationship with a lie, where does it end?” one woman asked.

So, some guy on http://couplesandco.blogspot.co.uk recons the man was RIGHT to sue her, here’s why…
A wonderful article from Russia Today came to my attention yesterday, Chinese man sues wife over ugly child – and wins $120,000, and good on him.  Expect many more of these lawsuits in the future.  It has always bugged me the way women commoditise their bodies: slathering on cosmetics, changing their hair colour, getting boob jobs, injecting botox into their faces and the list goes on and on.  Apart from the fact we’re told we men should not objectify women when women clearly are the biggest sexual objectifiers of their bodies, I found myself worried that such women have no honour.  A big part about honour is honesty and a woman with a fake body is not being honest about herself.  For me as a man, I look at a woman’s body and her features to guage how healthy she is physically and if she would produce good children for me because frankly I’m shopping for a good mother for my children.  Sure, once I’ve ascertained that the woman in question is healthy and well-formed, then I’ll worry about her IQ and maternal temperament, but I make no apologies for selecting out the biologically weak women because this is my children’s future and a good parent cares about the future they give their children.  A good parent wants their children to be healthy, attractive and well looked after.  Selecting a decent mother is the single biggest thing a man can do to make sure his children have the best start they could have in life.  Incidentally, let that be a warning to you women out there who date men who say they don’t want kids, they probably don’t have very high standards.
Of course, I can see why this man sued his wife.  She lied.  She lied about her physical health and attractiveness.  Now, I’m not attracted to Asian women, but I know what ugly looks like:

This woman committed fraud and I feel for the poor husband here.  He obviously was looking out for the best interests of his children when he selected this woman, meanwhile she was only thinking about the best interests of herself.  This woman frankly should not have been able to reproduce because she’s the carrier of genetic refuse.  Think about it, would you want to have children with a haemophiliac, a person with Huntington’s victim or Down’s syndrome?  Of course you wouldn’t, and not because you hate the person with the disease, but because you love your future children too much to put them through such torment.  I applaud the judge’s decision here in this case, this man’s children have been afflicted in a way that will stay with them all their lives and if we give them cosmetic surgery too then this crime will only repeated itself.  I’m hoping in the near future we will see many more cases like this and more lawsuits against women who get cosmetic surgery.  Beauty is not skin deep, it’s in your genes and if you think otherwise you’re the shallow one here.

=========================
this one i dont know kung matatawa ako or kung maiinis. at one side, the man has a point (and this is what most of the supportive comments were saying) but on the other side ang babaw naman ng lalaki na para sa ganun lang. parang may iba pang rason kung bakit niya ginawa yun. hindi ata niya kayang mahalin ang mga anak niya dahil lang sa itsura

abdul jahkool

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 71
  • Respect is not given, but earned
Re: Man sues wife for ugly childred
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 08:19:26 pm »
I believe the issue here is not about the children. The article did not tackle about the man refusing to accept their children, the looks of thier children merely become the basis for the fact that the woman lied. Seriously, you a man with good looks walk down the park and met an ugly woman, do you think he would pursue the woman? Not a chance. Not unless you are freddie aguilar and pursuing a 16 year old chick with good genes.

Marriage is in a form of a contract, an agreement that if nobody violated will be valid for the rest of your life. The key for the agreement to work out is the full disclosure to both parties ang confidentiality to any third parties.

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 08:51:10 pm »
so "Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me" was his form of accepting their child? I understood that statement to mean he didn't accept his child because it was so ugly that it horrified him

abdul jahkool

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 71
  • Respect is not given, but earned
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 09:36:31 pm »
so "Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me" was his form of accepting their child? I understood that statement to mean he didn't accept his child because it was so ugly that it horrified him

That is his first daughter we are talking about right? Imagine your wife and you are both good looking and you have an ugly driver or neighbors or kumpare. Wouldn't you be horrified as well, if your first born doesn't have that good genes of yours?

However, i still believe that the issue that has been agreeable to the court is about honesty. Buti nga dating pangit lang napangasawa nya eh. Paano kung dating lalaki pa. ::lmao

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 10:45:10 pm »
naalala ko madalas kapag may bagong panganak sa barkada, sasabihin ang cute, ang pogi, kamukha ni mama at papa... napapa-wtf na lang ako sa isip kahit hindi naman talaga...

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 11:00:56 am »

masisi mo ba magdemanda ang lalake ::laffman pero kawawa naman ang mga bata

it ain't over. . .till its over

golgo13

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 11:26:54 am »
Legit ba etong article??  Tunay ba yang nasa picture ??? Mukhang hindi yata.. Tingnan nyo mabuti ung picture specially dun sa braso Warped tas parang mga pinag dikit dikit lang ung mukha ng mga bata...

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2013, 11:53:18 am »
happy monthsarry heh heh ,kaya pala familiar  ;D

http://espiya.net/forum/index.php/topic,148422.0.html

kiss ko ser bodie, nag search me  :D pansinin mo ko! TOINKSSS  :-*

@topic, KASI nga, you can *fool men...but you *can't fool mother nature  ::laffman

« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 12:04:50 pm by FerminaDaza »

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2013, 03:46:06 pm »
kaya pala familiar matagal na pala to lols. kala ko bago lang