Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 34993 times)

edcbabe

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 40
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2014, 09:37:35 am »

Feb.9  ::laffman

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
  • WORK Hard,PARTY Harder!
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2014, 10:24:13 am »

The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 9 Preview

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgpUn6n7ibA&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

TigerClaw

• "The Watcher"
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2014, 02:04:32 pm »
Guys saan na ba pweding mapanood ang The Walking Dead...ang hirap maghanap...

Hindi ko pa napapanood ang Episode 13... :(
Ang Tunay Na Matalino Ay Yung Hindi Lumalaki Ang Ulo At Ang Tunay Na Edukado Hindi Nanlalait Ng Ibang Tao.
Madaling Sabihin Pero Mahirap Gawin!

~Muska~

• *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • ┌∩┐(â—£_â—¢)┌∩┐
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2014, 04:29:31 pm »

g_spot_stimulator1

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 29
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2014, 11:10:25 pm »
eto paps http://glowgaze.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?104-The-Walking-Dead

pati ibang tv series and movies nandyan

vincent_o3

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 5
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2014, 03:57:41 am »
saan kaya pwede ko ma download ito ng wala ng registration o kaya kahit torrent

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2014, 04:28:12 am »
pwede din mag spoil dito?TOINKS

nakaka miss na si effing daryl.sabe nila sa season 5 may lovelife na sya!naks

bat ganyan poster nila sa season 5? hanu ba talaga meron sa terminus ? Man-eating ppl? eww  ;D

spoiler chat

edcbabe

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 40
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2014, 02:48:06 pm »

Baka magka-orgy dun sa loob ng container! hahahaha

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2014, 08:14:39 pm »

nakaka miss na si effing daryl.sabe nila sa season 5 may lovelife na sya!naks

::laffman with Steven Yeun??

i remember someone joke about it on Conan

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2014, 02:32:17 am »
::laffman with Steven Yeun??

Nah. it's FD  ;D

sabe lang ni Scott Gimple (producer) sa Larry King Now

"I would say that Daryl has already found familial love. If you’re talking romantic love, I’m going to say, ‘I think so.’ "

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2014, 02:59:51 am »

Nah. it's FD  ;D

sabe lang ni Scott Gimple (producer) sa Larry King Now

"I would say that Daryl has already found familial love. If you’re talking romantic love, I’m going to say, ‘I think so.’ "

yeah there's a love between Daryl and Rick , brotherly love

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Beware:The Walking Dead's spoiling dead humor
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2014, 05:00:31 am »
A 'walking dead' fans favorite may have filmed their death scene

We have heard from multiple sources about a possible death. Word is the death of Glenn was filmed yesterday. It’s possible it could be someone else, but multiple sources stated Glenn. Reports are the set was locked down and everyone was told the cast would not be coming out. Adding fuel to the fire: Steven reportedly left set at 2 or right around then. It’s said that Steven was hugging production members and shaking everyone’s hand while leaving. via

oOhh Nooooo

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
Re: Beware:The Walking Dead's spoiling dead humor
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2014, 06:59:43 am »

We have heard from multiple sources about a possible death. Word is the death of Glenn was filmed yesterday. It’s possible it could be someone else, but multiple sources stated Glenn. Reports are the set was locked down and everyone was told the cast would not be coming out. Adding fuel to the fire: Steven reportedly left set at 2 or right around then. It’s said that Steven was hugging production members and shaking everyone’s hand while leaving. via

oOhh Nooooo

::) di ko nabasa to , wala akong nabasa  ::secret

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
Re: Beware:The Walking Dead's spoiling dead humor
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2014, 08:28:52 am »

oOhh Nooooo

Interesting if this is true then someone else is gonna have his brain bash in by Negan's Lucille

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2014, 09:17:48 am »
He was actually very brutally killed. Interesting to see how it transfers to the tv series.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
RIP Daryl Dixon^
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2014, 09:58:06 am »
chariiiing lang! toinksssme! mais!

KASI,the other day may news about Norman Reedus death hoax
It's been reported that Reedus, who plays Daryl Dixon on the show, died in a car accident this weekend. shooo!

ditto to 'don't leave me(effing Daryl) alone in this world' #Ellaria to Oberyn  ;D

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2014, 11:08:13 am »
DOn't worry malaki chance na di sya mamamatay, He is one of the new characters in the TV kaya his future is not certain. And since he has a lot of fans, they may not write him off.

b0ler0

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 99
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2014, 11:40:06 am »
Not that the TV show strictly follows the comic book series, but if the latter inspires the former - no matter how itsy bitsy such an inspiration may be - then Glenn's death should be necessary to complete Maggie's character progression, that of an innocent farm girl into a semi-reluctant leader of the community (actually, that community's neighbor) they might discover two seasons from now.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2014, 11:49:52 am »
DOn't worry malaki chance na di sya mamamatay, He is one of the new characters in the TV kaya his future is not certain. And since he has a lot of fans, they may not write him off.

ty, that's very ovarily comforting  :D

Q: do you know also or have an idea who kidnapped Beth?

What about the new cast guy 'Seth Gilliam'?

What's 'Father Gabriel' background story? Is he the one who took Beth?

In the books, (Gabriel) admits he was a coward who locked the church doors toward the start of the outbreak to protect himself, at the expense of some of his parishioners. What if some of those parishioners were the walkers whom Daryl Dixon unwittingly let in the funeral home? It looked like they were set up, pushed out of the home, possibly by whoever was living there. Beth already said whoever lived there took care of the dead, remembering that they used to be people.

So it’s possible the car with the cross on the back belonged to a preacher, and maybe he “abducted” Beth with the mind to help her. If it’s a version of Gabriel, he may have been intimidated by Daryl’s weapon, figuring he could help save Beth from the walkers but leave Daryl to his own crossbow.

TIA!  ;D

« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 12:00:23 pm by FerminaDaza »

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2014, 12:35:42 pm »
Not that the TV show strictly follows the comic book series, but if the latter inspires the former - no matter how itsy bitsy such an inspiration may be - then Glenn's death should be necessary to complete Maggie's character progression, that of an innocent farm girl into a semi-reluctant leader of the community (actually, that community's neighbor) they might discover two seasons from now.

Your right, it does not follow religiously in the sense that they take liberties with sequencing(shane's death, michone's appearance etc) and some of the characters(daryl etc). Pero the main plots and major events are the same. And Glenn's death is a really big deal in the comics.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
TWD Season 5 Spoilers:New death revealed
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2014, 04:37:19 pm »

Here's one rumor that was shared by "Anonymous":

Okay so cast and crew are trying to get people to be confused on who's dying. They wanted it to be speculated on Daryl, but somehow it got to Glenn. But it's actually neither. Do you remember how Dale died in the comics? Got chased by the hunters and got knocked out, woke up with leg missing and the hunters ate him.. Well yeah after Terminus Gareth and like 4 others turn into the hunters and take revenge on Rick and gang. Just like in the comics... And then the person who replaces Dales death is..... It's Bob... It hasn't been filmed yet and Lawrence doesn't even know yet.

if that's really trutru, yahoo for Glenn surviving! :D

According to a Spoil the Dead forum poster, around five episodes have been filmed so far, and here's how the timeline is looking:

(Last warning that you are officially entering possible spoiler territory!)  ;D

[Episode 1] The group escapes the boxcar

[Episode 1] Terminus is *dealt with*

[Episode 2] Ty, Judith, & Carol reunite with group

[Episode 2] A majority of the group encounter a residential house (either for supplies or for shelter)

[Episode 2] Daryl & Carol chase down a car at night (possibly connected to Terminus or Beth/FG)

[Episode 2] Enter FG

[Episode 3] Group ends up on the move (either in need of a hospital, seeking Beth, fleeing Termites, or just heading North, or ALL)

[Episode 3] Group splits for some reason, (presumably for supply runs, finding Beth, evading Termites)

[Episode 3] Rick, Michonne, Bob, Sasha, & FG seem to be in one group

[Episode 4] Beth's story line with the car/abduction is addressed

[Episode 5] A portion of the group (minus Tyrese & Judith) end up at the Easy Shop Supermarket (possibly a supply run)

[Episode 5] The Easy Shop Supermarket is located near train tracks and may be associated with FG since there is a "Church Bus" involved.

This is all pure speculation, of course, but it seems reasonable enough based on what people are reporting from the filming locations. ("FG" refers to Father Gabriel, a new character that Seth Gilliam is rumored to be playing.)

« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 04:50:56 pm by FerminaDaza »

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2014, 04:52:34 pm »
Gwen will die eventually. If not in S5 then later. They're just milking the fandom as much as they can.

raginghormones

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2014, 05:01:20 pm »
Gwen will die eventually. If not in S5 then later. They're just milking the fandom as much as they can.

who's gwen?

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2014, 05:11:19 pm »

ooohhh yeah Gwen did Die  ::laffman Spiderman was so broken when she died sooo sad </3

kenji321

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 17
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2014, 09:04:52 pm »
Base dun sa comic book eh ma eencounter nila yung isang malaking community na mas malaki pa dun sa community ni governor at dun eh may parang governor din na mas cruel ata.