Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 35034 times)

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2014, 01:50:42 am »
Bringing old characters back is always tricky for awhile there they thought of bringing back Jacqui,make it look like she escape the last minute and shows up in the Governor's compound,but instead she came back as the third voice that Rick hears on the phone. There's a spoiler floating around that Morales daughter will be coming back too and basically will replace Sophia in the comics,not bad continuity since she's Sophia's bestfriend and she have Sophia's doll.Interesting enough the actress who plays her Maddie Lomax is based in Atlanta if this is the story line then Morales comeback is short lived,she will be adopted by either Carol or Maggie and Glen. But back to this weeks episode I wonder if Rick kills Garreth's group and leave him alive to torture him slowly.

naxx_hybreed

• Gulong (Automotive and Motoring)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
  • better be hybreed
« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2014, 11:23:52 am »
mga ka-espiya..manghihingi po ako ng updated link sa episode 3..salamat ka-espiya. ::thanksforhelp

SnakeCharmer

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2014, 11:03:07 pm »
mga ka-espiya..manghihingi po ako ng updated link sa episode 3..salamat ka-espiya. ::thanksforhelp

check mo lang mga torrent websites bro! madami naman dyan..

kenji321

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 17
« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2014, 12:36:35 am »
Para sa mga hindi na makapag antay ng download sa torrent at atat na talaga, eto ang stream http://streamtuner.me/the-walking-dead-season-5-episode-3-four-walls-and-a-roof/ vidspot ang piliin nyo.

naxx_hybreed

• Gulong (Automotive and Motoring)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
  • better be hybreed
« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2014, 01:37:35 am »
salamat dito boss kenji..sa uulitin..di kasi ako makapag download sa torrent block kasi dito sa office mga ka-espiya..kaya po nanghihingi po ako ng updated na streaming links lang..salamat.. ::thanksforhelp

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2014, 11:31:14 am »
Rick made good of his promise to Gareth,he killed him with the red handled machete,chop to pieces :o Who's the person with Daryl,certainly not Carol he doesn't talk to Carol that way.It could be the new character name Noah.It seems that Rick's group is not going to leave the church until after episode 8 mid-season finale The way some of the actors in the show were promoting stuff they gonna do in a sidenote at the past SDCC and looking up the celeb lineups for other Comic-Cons for winter and spring pretty much can predict who's not working during the second half of the season. Another big death is coming up leading to the mid season finale,and I think Morgan is gonna show up before the first half of the season ends.

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2014, 01:51:50 pm »
Heads up it seems this episode about the hospital from Survival Instincts. There is a character named Noah in the game, and imdb has a character named Noah in the credits. The hospital was experimenting on people to find a cure. Anyone has more info or opinon of this upcoming episode?

mandara13

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2014, 07:10:06 am »
Sir baka gusto nyo ng links nang The Walking Dead (Comics) Volume 1-90 Pdf
Parehas ng time story frame katulad sa  TV series pero magkaiba na ung mga namatay,
Pa spoil lang (Eugene is not a doctor or Scientist he is a Science teacher sinasabi nya lang na may alam sya sa pang Cure ng virus)
Feel tired.... Inuman Na !

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #108 on: October 28, 2014, 09:12:19 am »
Sir baka gusto nyo ng links nang The Walking Dead (Comics) Volume 1-90 Pdf
Parehas ng time story frame katulad sa  TV series pero magkaiba na ung mga namatay,
Pa spoil lang (Eugene is not a doctor or Scientist he is a Science teacher sinasabi nya lang na may alam sya sa pang Cure ng virus)

Thanks but I own 3 first edition number 1 of the Walking Dead comics all three of them were signed by Robert K himself,I got it signed back in 2004 and that's back when he said the publishers were asking him when he's gonna reveal the source of the plague he told them its extraterrestrial to get him off his back,but it became so successful he never have to reveal it. I sold my un slab book in mint condition for 2200 bucks 2 years ago at SDCC. Regarding Eugene ya he's a chemistry teacher in HS,but it depends if the TV show gets a 7 season they might just changed his character's story that he has knowledge of how to counter the plague.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Norman Reedus responded to not make 'Daryl a gay' issue
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2014, 11:44:08 am »
Report that Norman Reedus begged the producers not to make him gay.The Inquisitor (quoting from The Globe, which was quoting Celeb Dirty Laundry) led the charge in reporting “inside sources” who claim Reedus doesn’t want to play a gay character.

“Insiders say he fears the same-sex shocker would hurt ratings by disappointing his legions of female fans. Norman isn’t anti-gay in his personal life, but he’s become one of the biggest male sex symbols in television. He gets thousands of fan letters from women each week – along with dozens of marriage proposals.”

via

yeah please don't. many ovaries will be sad 😄

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
Re: Norman Reedus responded to not make 'Daryl a gay' issue
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2014, 06:05:13 pm »
Report that Norman Reedus begged the producers not to make him gay.The Inquisitor (quoting from The Globe, which was quoting Celeb Dirty Laundry) led the charge in reporting “inside sources” who claim Reedus doesn’t want to play a gay character.

via

yeah please don't. many ovaries will be sad 😄

It wont happen Robert Kirkman is in charge,he Norman are buddies that's why Daryl will survive this series to the last episode.

jologz

• Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #111 on: November 03, 2014, 04:13:49 am »

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2014, 11:44:11 am »
The countdown to Beth's death march begins in episode 6. It looks like Glenn will takeover Abe's group and go back to Rick's.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Bada@@ Daryl poking the walkers eyes out 👀
« Reply #113 on: November 24, 2014, 03:58:45 am »

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2014, 10:05:29 am »
Melissa Mcbride was seen still filming the last 2 episodes so its definitely Beth.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2014, 11:21:28 pm »
Melissa Mcbride was seen still filming the last 2 episodes so its definitely Beth.

" If Daryl Cries , you know its real "

source : https://www.facebook.com/TheWalkingDeadAMC/photos/a.169719483054218.51327.110475388978628/1097679706924853/?type=1

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Good to know:effing Daryl is asexual but not gay...
« Reply #116 on: December 01, 2014, 08:29:12 am »

We have a fairly good indication that a major character will die early on, and who knows?
We may even get a gay character this season, and it may even be Daryl.awww!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApZ0sa5jNsA[/youtube]

“Daryl Dixon is being somewhat asexual on the show, he’s a very introverted character and I think that’s somewhat his appeal. […] In The Walking Dead letters column in the old comic book that I do, there was a question that made me mention that there was a possibility early on about making Daryl Dixon’s character gay and it caused quite a hubbub online. I just wanted to make it clear that the possibility is there and I would’ve been fine with it, the network would have been fine with it, but we ultimately didn’t do that. I can make it official, Daryl Dixon is actually straight, but coming back in the next half of the season we’re going to be introducing a very prominent gay character from the comics that’ll be debuting.” via

markakol

• Regional: Tagalog Region
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 15
« Reply #117 on: December 10, 2014, 10:15:45 pm »
ask ko lang bakit wala pa episode 5 season 9? sa FB lng ako nakakanood.

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #118 on: December 10, 2014, 11:24:37 pm »

February pa resume ng season 5.. eto na lang muna..  ;D

[youtube]TmbW_59_nK8[/youtube]

meteor freak

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "Live free" ('5')
« Reply #119 on: December 11, 2014, 07:21:07 am »

Wala yatang season 9 boss kung meron man baka matagal pa yun.  ::laffman
Life is not about the people who act true to your face,

It's about the people who remain true behind your back.

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2014, 09:00:22 am »
February to fill AMCs show all the way to early spring,after that they start shooting for  season 6,you will see the trailer of the first 6 episodes in July during the San Diego Comic Con Walking Dead panel.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
TWD (Spoiler) Vaya con Dios,Mr.Ski cap
« Reply #121 on: February 09, 2015, 02:05:51 pm »
RIP, Tyreese. May you wear your ski cap well on the other side.  :'(

« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 02:21:08 pm by FerminaDaza »

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #122 on: February 09, 2015, 03:49:42 pm »
That was Andrew Lincon's real voice and accent on the radio and anyone else see the foreshadowing when Glenn picks up a bat? The writers are teasing us with Lucille. Whats so fascinanting with the pictures on the wall that Ty lost himself and just didn't keep his guard up?

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #123 on: February 09, 2015, 04:02:45 pm »
RIP, Tyreese. May you wear your ski cap well on the other side.  :'(

Bitten twice but didn't give up!  :'( RIP Ty!

kenji321

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 17
« Reply #124 on: February 09, 2015, 07:24:14 pm »
Ewan ko ba kaya lang weird feeling. After watching this latest episode. It gave me the feeling of all good things come to an end. The exact feeling when I was done watching number of seasons of other series. Yung parang hindi ka na ganun ka excited tulad ng dati.