Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Ira V. Panganiban. Personal Status update  (Read 4874 times)

bouya harumichi

• "i only fight with people who look stronger than me! Else i can't burn!"
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Real Men Need To Stand Out
Ira V. Panganiban. Personal Status update
« on: November 24, 2013, 01:13:26 pm »

Dear Mr. BS Aquino,

Two weeks after and just returning from a 5-day working trip in Japan and the world is still talking about the Philippines and the tragedy caused by typhoon Yolanda.

In Tokyo, Japan, where the Tokyo Motor Show was recently held, international delegates from all over the world pause, give their sympathies and then encourage when they learn we are Filipinos.

It is heartening to see how the global community can act in unison, with unity of purpose and organized to such an extent one would think it was commanded by a single leader.

I guess this could be true, if we realize the leader is not a person but an emotion and it is called compassion, a selfless devotion to be of service to humanity without the need for recognition or applause.

I return home, and I see the stark difference of how it is in the world outside to how it is here on the ground again.

That, while the world is organized and selfless, the country is still in chaos and selfish.

And I lay the blame on our political leaders like you for not having the skills to manage the situation when you asked, nay, begged us if you could lead us in every election.

I come home to news of private efforts like Oplan Hatid shut down so government can take credit only to open up again because that same government unit had no idea or resources how to execute it.

Or that of private forensic experts leaving Tacloban because the NBI wanted to do it their way, again so the government unit can take credit.

Or the continued insistence of both local government versus national government, all elected personalities to boot, that they be the lead agencies or persons.

Worldwide, if I am to base it on the questions I received from curious motoring journalists at the motor show, the question is who is in charge?

And so goes my question again, two weeks after the tragedy of Yolanda, who is really in charge Mr. Aquino?

Is it you or is it the whole bunch of numbskulls around you and against you working in aid of reelection or election.

Because I can say this with full Filipino pride, the Filipino private sector and the citizens with them are doing a great job and is succeeding where the government with all its power and assets is bickering and failing!

Disappointedly yours,

Your Boss
"If you don't know defeat, it's just because you have only ever been picking on people that weaker than yourselve. There's a word for that: embarrassing!"

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
Re: Ira V. Panganiban. Personal Status update
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 04:23:46 pm »
that's weird. didn't think that a motorshow promotion is in the same league as running a country.

abdul jahkool

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 71
  • Respect is not given, but earned
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 09:24:53 pm »
Let me quote the statement "Worldwide, if I am to base it on the questions I received from curious motoring journalists at the motor show, the question is who is in charge?" unqoute.

Seriously??? It seems to me that the person written such statement believes more on the Motoring journalist about the current situation rather than checking the facts. Well, they should definitely know how to handle a country since motoring journalist requires leadership, compassion and dedication to his fellowmen, thats why they are motoring journalist in the first place.

lolo_jayson

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 04:29:18 am »
Bash the messenger regardless of her message because motoring is incomparable to governance. seriously? wtf.

abdul jahkool

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 71
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 05:44:05 am »
Bash the messenger regardless of her message because motoring is incomparable to governance. seriously? wtf.

And the message is??? (we already know, fuck the government!!!)

But did you really read what had been said? Like I go this place, calamity happens, other country helped, then I heard from someone, I think like this, they make it like this, the government suck because of that.

Bottom line, there is no concrete evidence to back him/her up. Its all about hear/say. Hindi pagalingan ang pageenglish. dapat may laman.

Fuck the government for all we want, but please stop pointing fingers. wala namang maitutulong sa nagugutom yang mga ganyang statement.

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 06:11:49 am »
Learn to use tagalog-english dictionary brothers.. learn and understand english well ok?? Pa english2x pa kayo ng reply hindi nio naman iniintindi yang message.. ::laffman
"If you don't know defeat, it's just because you have only ever been picking on people that weaker than yourselve. There's a word for that: embarrassing!"

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 06:49:16 am »
@bouya harumichi

What is the message? That international delegates were showing their sympathies and encouraging her because she is Filipino? That she bashes the Philippines as the only country that is in chaos and selfish? Or she blames the government for the chaos and its people being selfish?

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2013, 07:07:14 am »
@bouya harumichi

What is the message? That international delegates were showing their sympathies and encouraging her because she is Filipino? That she bashes the Philippines as the only country that is in chaos and selfish? Or she blames the government for the chaos and its people being selfish?

1st and 2nd paragraph.. you're correct sir, It is about the internationl delegates showing their sympathies and encouragement, and the remaining paragraph its all about the international community who help us ,its up to the readers wether he is bashing or blaming the government,

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2013, 07:15:53 am »
@bouya harumichi

"And I lay the blame on our political leaders like you for not having the skills to manage the situation..."

I think this line doesn't leave much up to the readers.

abdul jahkool

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 71
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2013, 07:24:22 am »
selective reading does not justify the thought nor the message. pinaligoy ligoy lang but the purpose remains the same i.e. to blame the Government.

Once nakabangon ang mga nasalanta saka kayo bumanat ng bumanat. Even Pacquiao understand that our people needs encouragement rather than to breed hate to their hopeless situation.

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2013, 09:52:59 am »
Learn to use tagalog-english dictionary brothers.. learn and understand english well ok?? Pa english2x pa kayo ng reply hindi nio naman iniintindi yang message.. ::laffman

Kaw ba nagets mo pinapahiwatig nya? She is basically comparing how noynoy is running our country and how the so called leader of the promotion got everyone to pause for a moment of silence.

Big difference di ba sa pagpapatakbo ng isang bansa sa pagpapatakbo ng isang grupo.

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2013, 10:05:53 am »
Kaw ba nagets mo pinapahiwatig nya? She is basically comparing how noynoy is running our country and how the so called leader of the promotion got everyone to pause for a moment of silence.

Big difference di ba sa pagpapatakbo ng isang bansa sa pagpapatakbo ng isang grupo.

::laffman  laffman::

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2013, 10:43:07 am »

::laffman  laffman::

Kaw naman kasi puro copy and paste ng mga opinion/article ng iba ng hindi man lang iniitindi kung may sense ba o wala. Yan tuloy hanggang emoticons ka na lng

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2013, 11:11:38 am »
Kaw naman kasi puro copy and paste ng mga opinion/article ng iba ng hindi man lang iniitindi kung may sense ba o wala. Yan tuloy hanggang emoticons ka na lng

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2013, 11:13:24 am »

The emoticon sir is intended for you.. ::laffman

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2013, 11:46:59 am »
The emoticon sir is intended for you.. ::laffman

Duh! Obviously, para sa akin un. Kaya nga ni quote mo ko e.
Like i said, intindihin muna mga articles na copy and paste para hindi hanggang emoticons na lang ang reply

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 11:51:21 am »
Tama sir,, basa2x ng english at intindihin mabuti sir ha? Godbless?  ::laffman

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2013, 11:56:30 am »
Tama sir,, basa2x ng english at intindihin mabuti sir ha? Godbless?  ::laffman

Lol. Ikaw din. Intindihin muna article na pinopost ha para hindi sayang effort. Goodluck sa iyo iha.

meteor freak

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "Live free" ('5')
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2013, 04:03:38 pm »
Lol. Ikaw din. Intindihin muna article na pinopost ha para hindi sayang effort. Goodluck sa iyo iha.

Mukang hindi naman talaga nya binabasang mabuti yung mga article basta nakita lang nya na against sa government copy paste agad, number 1 kritiko kaya ni Pnoy yan dito obvious naman diba? siguro dahil may gusto siyang pabanguhin ang pangalan na pulitiko para sa 2016 na election kaya nga puro batikos sya sa kasalukuyang administrasyon pati narin dun sa mga aspiring presidentiables sa 2016 na hindi nya gusto.
Life is not about the people who act true to your face,

It's about the people who remain true behind your back.