Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: CNN i report about our politucians in times of tragedy  (Read 1745 times)

bouya harumichi

• "i only fight with people who look stronger than me! Else i can't burn!"
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Real Men Need To Stand Out
CNN i report about our politucians in times of tragedy
« on: November 17, 2013, 12:19:58 pm »

This is What politicians do during tragedy

Dear people of the world,

While we are all busy helping out the sorry victims of super typhoon Haiyan, guess what Filipino politicians and government officials, from the President all the way down the their ward leaders are doing?

I got these photos from various sources in the Philippines. It seems like their President, Benigno Aquino, their Vice President, Jejomar Binay, the lady journalist and wife of that country's Interior Minister who clashed with Anderson recently, Korina Sanches, and others are busy positioning themselves for elections there. In the midst of chaos and despair, they have the guts to shamelessly display their true political colors. Talk about corrupt politicians and their wives taking advantage of the dead and the injured, and the outpouring of aid into the country to advance their political causes.

What is more appalling is that Filipinos are paying a blind eye on this fact. I understand that they are busy helping out their countrymen but their eerie silence while looking at their aid and money being stolen away by their corrupt leaders is amazing. What is even more incredible is that Filipinos even have the guts to defend their leaders here despite the glaring acts of corruption being all around them.

I commend the United Nations for taking steps forward by preventing the Filipino government officials and politicians from directly accessing all forms of aid to the typhoon victims. I humbly suggest that this action should be further widened by totally denying them access to funds and the UN, backed up by soldiers from the US and other countries, handling reconstruction and relief efforts on its own. Such act is our only guarantee that the aid that we are giving to the Philippines will benefit Haiyan's victims and not the corrupt politicians and officials and their allies and apologists.

The world must see these images to enlighten us on how the Philippines really operates as a country and society. Thank you CNN and others in the international press for telling the truth about that country and for caring about typhoon victims. You are the only shield that they have against their leaders.

"If you don't know defeat, it's just because you have only ever been picking on people that weaker than yourselve. There's a word for that: embarrassing!"

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
Re: CNN i report about our politucians in times of tragedy
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 02:03:30 pm »
kailan kaya mahahalungkat ng cnn si napoles

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 04:37:43 pm »
 smoking:: nakakahiya CNN na nag rereport

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 07:11:57 pm »
smoking:: nakakahiya CNN na nag rereport
I think, it was a report submitted to CNN. not by CNN itself.
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.