Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Leo DiCarpio is well-endowed said 'Cherry Pie'Star  (Read 1950 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Leo DiCarpio is well-endowed said 'Cherry Pie'Star
« on: November 17, 2013, 12:19:00 pm »

If you remember Warrant's Cherry Pie video where model Bobbie Brown danced around spills all in her book Dirty Rocker Boys: Love and Lust on the Sunset Strip.

One night [out in Hollywood] I ran into Leonardo DiCaprio, a baby-faced 21-year-old actor who'd just had a hit with The Basketball Diaries. I knew him from the clubs, he was always coming up to me saying, 'You're going to be my girlfriend one day.' But I was with Tommy [Lee], and he was just way too young for me. I was five years his senior.

...but then Brown says she and Tommy brokeup and she got it on with Leo.

After the breakup, I was hate-f-cking whoever out of anger. We went back to his place that night. Leo had barrettes pulling back his dirty blond hair. He turned on some music and started singing the TLC song 'Waterfalls' to me. It was weird -- I wasn't into it at all. When I pulled his pants down I was like, 'Holy sh-t.' I'd just been with Tommy Lee, but Leo looked huge. (What) I saw made me gasp. It made no sense. The kid put Tommy Lee to shame.

whoa! waterfalls...really,Leo? :D

anyhuge, here is your 'cherry pie' video-

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjyZKfdwlng#t=34[/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]