Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Comedy Central insults Filipinos during HAIYAN disaster  (Read 2090 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Comedy Central insults Filipinos during HAIYAN disaster
« on: November 15, 2013, 04:52:51 pm »
so i was watching the Nov. 12 episode of Brickleberry which i like and considerably far worse than Family Guy with DIRTY HUMOR, FAR FAR WORSE but the last episode kinda pissed me off with a Joke about Filipinos being banned from Libraries coz as they say WE FUQING EAT PAPER, i wouldnt have minded the joke BUT there were 2 reasons why it was wrong

1) knowing what happened in the Philippines they could have skipped this episode since they made it way before HAIYAN devastated Tacloban and just showed it at a later date but no they aired it the week oof all the devastation
2) they FUQING TWEETED ABOUT IT. i googled Brickleberry+Filipinos and the few results showed a goddamn tweet

i may be over reacting because i do watch shows like these but the TIMING was so wrong, they could have decided not to air it so is you dont mind Sharing it on your FACEBOOK, TWITTER and whatever other way to let Comedy Central and the retarded Writers of BRICKLBERRY they did a fuqed up thing

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/brickleberry

http://delishows.com/brickleberry-season-2-episode-11-trip-to-mars.html

« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 04:57:18 pm by MasterChief63 »

tiberionx

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 29
Re: Comedy Central insults Filipinos during HAIYAN disaster
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 06:41:22 pm »
I'd say your overreacting, as bad s it sounds, it wouldnt be funny if the timing was not right...

comedy central makes fun of everything, especially current events.

10,000 people did not die , kaya nga nasibak sa pwesto yung police chief diba dahil sa overinflated estimate nya