Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: CNN interview with Mar Roxas  (Read 2086 times)

bouya harumichi

• "i only fight with people who look stronger than me! Else i can't burn!"
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Real Men Need To Stand Out
CNN interview with Mar Roxas
« on: November 15, 2013, 02:55:32 am »
Situation is under control daw

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsOOSejtJ9U [/youtube]
"If you don't know defeat, it's just because you have only ever been picking on people that weaker than yourselve. There's a word for that: embarrassing!"

Turon

• The witness & the arbitrator of the scion.
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • My doctor told me not to dance again.
Re: CNN interview with Mar Roxas
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 03:02:49 am »
He couldn't even give a straight and definitive answer. Always beating around the bush.Classic sign of a carpetbagger Filipino politician.

"Nothing is fast enough in a situation like this."

Mar Roxas is a walking redundancy.

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 03:16:29 am »
Was the next president of our country,mr. Roxas, clowning,when, he replied to cnn’s andrew stevens, question on why the cadavers or dead bodies,lying on the streets,for 2 or 3 days, were not yet removed and placed inside body bags?He seemed to be good in lying to his teeth, that the bodies,just,looked the same,day to day,because of their bloated appearances.The human reaction of mr. Stevens, was clearly, a show of disgust,as, he wanted to argue,more, with his own positive identification of the 3-day old decaying bodies,that he summoned in his photographic memory,aided by long and wide experience,in war or calamity-torn countries,where, he became a jack, if, not a master of the trade, even,on short and abrupt glimpses
"If you don't know defeat, it's just because you have only ever been picking on people that weaker than yourselve. There's a word for that: embarrassing!"

SoulZe

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -5
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 04:40:50 am »
buti pa yung mga ibang bansa na officials maraming naitulong.. bakit ang mga senador and congressman natin tahimik yata..

spiritfire

• Some Like it HOT
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 23
  • F.K.A CLan_LorD
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 07:58:19 am »
wala tayung magagawa.. ganyan talaga ang proseso nang ating pinaka mamahal na Goberyno.  :applause  :applause  :applause

TigerClaw

• "The Watcher"
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2013, 08:13:14 am »
Diyan mo makikita kung dapat nga silang iboto at iupos sa pwesto...
Ang Tunay Na Matalino Ay Yung Hindi Lumalaki Ang Ulo At Ang Tunay Na Edukado Hindi Nanlalait Ng Ibang Tao.
Madaling Sabihin Pero Mahirap Gawin!

akosimetalmouth

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2013, 08:20:35 am »
Like a boss questioning one of his staff about obvious problems. Must he go overboard to get the truth?

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2013, 08:37:24 am »
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! ang laki ng pinagkaiba ng sagot ng UN official at politician sa atin...

"Some of the supplies the United Nations have for the victims remain stuck in Manila because of the minimal air assets that can transport the relief aid.

“We are not able to get our resources to Tacloban and other areas. It is a frustration . . . because part of the job I have is to recognize the challenges and overcome those challenges,” she said.
The UN official noted that even Philippine government officials feel the same way.
Amos said there is a shortage of vehicles for waste management, so debris and blocked roads cannot be cleared yet. This makes it doubly challenging for humanitarian and relief aid to reach the affected people.

“I do feel we have let people down because we are not able to get in more quickly,” she lamented.
“Every disaster is different and unique to the country to which it occurs. Given the numberof disasters that have happened in the Philippines just this year, it is all the more difficult for humanitarian and government to cope,” Amos said."

http://manilatimes.net/un-admits-failure-to-reach-victims/53052/

Master Dave

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2013, 12:44:14 pm »
Ang tanong lang ni Andrew, "is the relief efforts working as effectively as it should be?" Diba yes or no lang naman ang sagot dun? ;D

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2013, 02:01:49 pm »
Mas malupit ung sagot ni roxas about sa mga bankay na nakakalat sa daan.. sabi ng reporter bakit ung mga bankay dyan sa daan na nakikita ko.. hnd parin nakukuha.. sagot ni roxas. Ibang bannkay na un, magkamukha lang sila kasi bloated na.. hahahaha