Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Where is the Philippine Government?! Where is Noynoy?!  (Read 22375 times)

Master Dave

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
Re: Where is the Philippine Government?! Where is Noynoy?!
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2013, 12:34:39 pm »
Are you disputing the dates/facts because they came from Rappler and Sunstar and not from CNN or BBC? That's odd. BTW, Maria Ressa of Rappler once served as CNN's bureau chief in Manila and Jakarta.

I have to quote this because you obviousbly don't know Maria Ressa's political inclination.. Here are some links to show that..

Maria Ressa canonizes Noynoy Aquino

The making of a leader

pspyrock

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2013, 04:22:46 pm »
Wow sobrang talino mo ser! i salute you! pede kang pumalit kay Valte or kay Coloma!

Actually it is you who failed to see the real picture here. Lumabas ka nga at di puro internet & tv ang inaatupag.

Heres what you are driving at:
1. i need to acknowledge the efforts & sacrifices of our dear soliders, police, social workers and the like who are working so hard at ground zero, right?. dyan pede ako sumangayon!
2.   i need to acknowledge the president & politicans like PENOY & Mar Roxas as well? HELL NO! T@nga lang ang makapagsasabi na they are doing a good job!
....people like soldiers & social workers are put into bad light because the very leaders handling them are not utilizing them properly. as i have said leaders of this govt dont have the right skill set to do their job! sacrifices of our dear soldiers & social workers are not magnified or seen because there is little or no result coming at all. People need results specially on this trying times.
3. our local media is NOT bias?! hahaha! again T@nga lang ang makapagsasabi na na di sila BIAS & TAMA ANG MGA BALITA NILA! ......special mention ABS CBN.
4. Now on your point that i am making this a political issue. Ikaw naman ngayon ang mag back read & try to check other threads here, i never bashed or said something bad to PENOY after the typhoon hit, WHY? because im giving him the benefit of the doubt. i was thinking that maybe this idiot (not you pareng IDIOT.....hehehe) can still do something good, sumablay na siya noong Hostage incident baka he will redeem himself now. But the thing is, the typhoon hit us Nov 8, i started something saying bad about PENOY Nov 13, its been 5 days & wala kasi akong nakikitang konkretong action from the govt. This is out of disgust & desperation already. Maybe if you see your loved ones in the Google People Finder list your twisted views would change.

its was never a political issue in the first place but as days go by i am now convinced that this president is lame & has no balls at all, isama mo pa si Mar Roxas who is a POSER as well.

as for you, i suggest you go to the Phil Army Gym in Fort Bonifacio & start re-packing relief goods tomorrow & I might acknowledge you for that as well.
bawas-bawasan ang pag-co-computer at tumulong tulong naman pag may time!

::laffman ::laffman ::laffman

Believe what you want to believe.

I just post arguments based on facts like that timeline showing that the national government was in Tacloban since day 1. I also posted that the operations has been slow and should be handled by someone with experience in managing relief efforts.

Yun lang naman ang pinunto ko mula sa simula. As I've posted, I refuse to politicize this tragedy.

If you think the local media is biased then you simply have to be smart enough to choose fact from fiction. Ask questions. Research. Use common sense and logical thinking. It is that simple.

I don't need to broadcast what I am currently doing to help the typhoon victims.
That would be self-serving.

@Master Dave

We all have our political inclinations.
That is why you need to filter the information from the media, local or foreign.
Anyway, you'd still have other sources to check if a data is real or not.

Unfortunately, sometimes our own political inclinations hinders us from accepting some data as facts.

subicboy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2013, 07:15:16 pm »
Totoo you have the right to shoot people because of self defense or if na-establish mong maigi na yang perimeter na yan ay sau & sila ay tresspassers lang. ika nga "tresspassers will be shot" but it doesnt give you the right to shoot people out of trip trip lang. malinaw yan!

But to brand us people of Tacloban as "mahina & utak kriminal" is way out of line!

The looting started between Day 02 to Day 04 kasi ubos na yung mga resources nila. what happened during Day 01 & Day 02, did the PENOY made any action? WALA! kaya nagkaroon ng kaguluhan, survival of the fittest na & its natural on us humans. Don't get me wrong, im not justifying the looting. what im saying is if PENOY only had the "sense of urgency" none of this would have happened.

We have to think deeper why there was lawlessness in Leyte & not brand people just like that.

Kahit takal takal na lugaw ng ilang araw at bote botelyang tubig pang-inom lang i believe papatusin na yan ng mga kababayan ko. kahit walang ligo, kahit walang toothbrush!

kung may presensya lang sana ng gobyerno nung mga panahon na yan edi wala sanang looting. Believe me the people of Leyte are law abiding citizens wag mo lang silang gigipitin. I think kahit saan namang province, ganyan din ang iba.

kulang yan paps, eto mas kumpleto - "madami pala mahihina at utak kriminal sa tacloban", hindi ko nilahat ang mga taga-tacloban, at ang pinapanigan ko ay TAGA-TACLOBAN din, mga negosyante..

inuulit ko ito ay sa pagitan ng MAGNANAKAW at NINANAKAWAN, nagtataka ako na sa ibang MAS malalang kalamidad dito sa pinas (wag isama ang looting na nangyari sa US) bakit wlang laganap na looting..

Kailangan ng presensya ng gobyerno para umakto ng tama ang mga tao? hindi kaya magtino pag wlang gwardya?

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2013, 09:20:35 pm »
I beg the collective pardon of my Espiya brethren if I'm interrupting this frank and forthright debate but I would like to put in a plug of my own (shameless though it might be) with regards to the post-Yolanda relief efforts.

I realize that there are many charitable organizations that are accepting donations for Yolanda's victims but I chose this particular group since I admittedly like their food, particularly their Chicken Parmigiana (another shameless plug, I know; mea culpa).

Again I beg pardon if I've offended anyone by tabling this spirited political discussion with this plug.

Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

bugtook

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 6
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2013, 12:15:26 am »
pansin ko lang? bakit parang missing in action si Vice Pres. Binay??? hindi ko man lang nababalitaan or narinig man lang? may balita ba kayo? nasanay kasi ako sa kanya na tuwing may kalamidad agad siyang nagpapadala ng tulong.

Relax bro di pa tapos ang printing of bags nya.
"DO LESS COMPLAINING, and pay more attention to giving."

bugtook

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 6
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2013, 12:27:43 am »
Di naman tama yang mga ganyang comments pre! dapat sayo, samahan mo si Korina Sanchez sa Tacloban nang makita mo ang sitwasyon.
People resorted to looting kasi wala na silang makain ng mga ilang araw. Imagine PENOY declared "State of National Emergency" after 3 days  pa then tsaka lang nagkaroon ng mobilization. That is unacceptable!

Declaration of "State of National Emergency" should have been done just hours after Typhoon Haiyan left (para din sa safety ng mga rescuers).

Now madami nagtatanong, bakit people resorted to looting ng mga gamit na di naman basic goods? ang sagot dyan kasi they resorted to "barter trading".
Kung may nakuha kang payong, jacket o ano man eh pede mo itong ipalit sa kakilala mo ng kakarampot na pagkain at kelangan din naman niya, then why not.

Three days na wala kang kain pati pamilya mo, let see kung di ka mag-scavenge for food & water & eventually it will lead to looting.

What PENOY should have done:
1. Create a CRISIS MANAGEMENT team days before the typhoon hit. Ilang araw pa lang, naka post na yan dito sa forum about sa lakas ni Haiyan, kung tayo nga nalaman at kahit papaano nakapag prepare bakit siya hindi.
2. People on the CRISIS MANAGEMENT team should have the "right skill set" & not just POSERS like Mar Roxas. Mga taong may alam sa first aid, engineering, infra, relief & rescue operations.
3. Declare "State of National Emergency" 8 hours after Typhoon Haiyan left. The 8 hour window before you declare "State of National Emergency" should be used as initial damage assessment.
4. Troop rotation, padala ka ng batallion of soldiers, to secure & put order agad. Sabi nga ni Romualdez: "wala naman gyera bakit di makapagpadala ng sundalo from other areas." aside from peace & order, the troops deployed can also be used to do first aid, clearing operations sa mga major roads, do inventory ng mga casualties.
5. Mobilization of relief kahit kakarampot lang yan. Tatlong takal lang ng bigas at isang galong tubig, sapat na yan kesa sa wala.

Bottomline is: if there was order DAY 01 pa lang after the typhoon, di sana mangyayari yang looting na yan. kaso nauna pa magpadala ng ayuda si Mayor Duterte & PNRC while PENOY was doing assessment for 3 days? Wow Cubao!

PENOY (as always) playing the "BLAME GAME".....sisisihin pa nya ang local govt. T*NGA ba nya! wala na ngang LGU, inaanod na nga yung mga bgy halls & heavily damaged na nga yung mga munisipyo, even the so-called evacuation centers nasira din, ultimong mayor at pulis sa area eh either patay, missing or injured din. This is a case of National level and NOT Local only.

Hanggang ngayon nga wala pa din feeding station sa mga hard hit areas even in Tacloban.

Pacencya na sa comment ko, nakikisimpatya lang ako sa mga taga LEYTE since ako ay tubong LEYTE din & we have been monitoring & helping people in anyway we can almost 24/7.

I am defending the people of Leyte & not the INCOMPETENT President that you NOYTARDS love!

We are not LOOTERS we are just people like you desperate to survive.

Very Well Said Sir.
"DO LESS COMPLAINING, and pay more attention to giving."

cute_boyz

• Member 2004-2005 since Pinoyspy Days!!!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8
  • pussy licker:chikboy=mahilig sa batang chicks
    • Beta Kappa Fraternity
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2013, 12:59:56 am »
Stop blaming....
Start acting...

Pilipino ka kaya ipagtanggol mo ang kapwa mo pilipino at huwag na ninyong siraan.  Kung may una akong ka kampihan sa pagitan ng pilipino at banyaga?  Sa pilipino pa din ako kakampi tama man sya o mali kasi pilipino ako...

Ikaw?  Pilipino ka ba?

Long live BETA KAPPA FRATERNITY!!!visit us at http://engmak.webs.com

schwack

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2013, 06:26:09 am »
MMDA nga naka deploy na sa Visayas ehh.. (=

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
  • WORK Hard,PARTY Harder!
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2013, 05:40:23 am »
If you think the local media is biased then you simply have to be smart enough to choose fact from fiction.

I already did! that is why from the very start I already have qualms on how ABS CBN is handling the news reporting in Tacloban.
We wont have the Korina Sanchez & Anderson Cooper circus if ABS CBN is not bias.

Ask questions. Research. Use common sense and logical thinking. It is that simple.

Look who's talking?!

::laffman ::laffman ::laffman

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2013, 02:41:29 pm »
I already did! that is why from the very start I already have qualms on how ABS CBN is handling the news reporting in Tacloban.
We wont have the Korina Sanchez & Anderson Cooper circus if ABS CBN is not bias.

I mean you no offense and don't take this on my word alone, Seigneur Rockford, but I believe that the foreign networks have their own biases too. The U.S. networks might not lean towards one specific political party or political figure but each media outlet is usually labeled as either "conservative" or "liberal" with regards to their reports.

frigate

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2013, 08:05:00 pm »
Wheww ang haba ive read almost all sensible exchange of arguments hindi ko alam kung matutuwa ako o hindi.  I salute you all fellow ka espiya for participating and letting your emotions come out in this current crisis our country is going through.  Both sides have a point naman we just have to be calm and patience and understanding.  Understanding to the gov't that since day 1 they have done what they think is the right thing to do though clearly they have mismanaged the situation both local and national.  Understanding to those who really affected those with families and friends in Tacloban or any other place that hit by this typhoon of course they're very emotional and needed the help right away.  Maraming bakit, dapat, sana at kaliwa't kanang sisihan pero sana despite the things sana wag nating i-abandoned ang pagiging Pilipino natin sana we move on as a nation.  About the foreign media, to be honest natakot ako natakot ako the way they relaying the message to the world masakit din kapag sinasabing incompetent tayo and unorganized specially coming from a hardliner reporter. Though it's true pero they discredit the fact that logistically(di ko na elaborate nasabi na to sa mga past post dito) it is very impossible to mobilize the situation in a week much more in 3 days by a 3rd world country.  Well ano pa nga bang aasahan natin sa hardliner reporter of course news yan so it must be dramatic and overwhelming specially they're target audience is around the world though in a way it helped us get more aid from other countries but inside it also create more diversity that is the price we have to pay.

I hope we do not lose hope with our country our government para tayong namatayan as a country, maraming nakikiramay sa ngayon ang mahirap eh kapag nailibing na at nawala na ang mga nakiramay we're on our own.  Marami at malaki ang pagkukulang ng gobyerno sana matuto tayo na paghandaan ang mga bagay na beyond the norms paghandaan ang mga unknowns because of climate change mas marami pang record breaking calamities ang maaring dumating.  Dapat hindi lahat naka asa sa pangulo ang pag mobilize ng situation hindi kaya ng isang tao ang ganito hindi nya expertise yan there should be group of experts in dealings like this nasaan ang mga experts natin?  Now laging kong naririning yung "in-aid of legislation" I think sa dami ng mga mambabatas natin I hope may makaisip o mag draft ng mga batas patungkol sa ganitong situation as soon as possible hindi yung puro papogi at mga walang ka-kwenta kwentang mga batas na pagpapalit ng kung ano-anong pangalan.  Make useful and relevant laws we can use now and in the future.
Sa mga naapektuhang mga ka espiya taos puso akong nakikidalamhati sa pinagdaraanan ninyo sa ngayon I have done my part in my own little way and hopefully do more pag nakaluwag luwag.  Hold on I understand you're plight if you are mad in our government go ahead and let it out that is your right you're hurt and it's just natural. But like I said sana do not lose hope I don't think they are moving backwards oo maraming pagkukulang at pagkakamali but at the end of the day it is still our Country our Government and it's us when the outside world said we're incompetent, corrupt and unorganized, that's Us.

Pahabol lang when someone said unbiased ang report ng foreign media at wala silang kinakampihan locally yes I agree pero may mapapala sila dito for their own country.  They are showing to the world that they're still powerful and needed by a 3rd world country like us which is true kaya the more they make us pitiful the better for them. 

Kaya sana ibangon din natin ang sarili natin at magkaisa as a nation.   

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2013, 09:40:51 pm »
kulang yan paps, eto mas kumpleto - "madami pala mahihina at utak kriminal sa tacloban", hindi ko nilahat ang mga taga-tacloban, at ang pinapanigan ko ay TAGA-TACLOBAN din, mga negosyante..

inuulit ko ito ay sa pagitan ng MAGNANAKAW at NINANAKAWAN, nagtataka ako na sa ibang MAS malalang kalamidad dito sa pinas (wag isama ang looting na nangyari sa US) bakit wlang laganap na looting..

Kailangan ng presensya ng gobyerno para umakto ng tama ang mga tao? hindi kaya magtino pag wlang gwardya?

Ang tanong ko sayo ngayong araw na to, "may looting pa din ba?"
May looting pa bang nagaganap now that the basic necessities of life are now being addressed slowly: FOOD, WATER, SHELTER
May looting pa bang nagaganap now that the people of Tacloban or any province affected by Haiyan knows that tomorrow somehow their basic need would be addressed?
May looting pa bang nagaganap now that order has been restored?!

Ok sabihin na nating panig ka sa mga NEGOSYANTE. Swerte lang ng mga negosyante because after the Typhoon they still have FOOD, WATER, SHELTER. Pero kung sakaling nawala din yang 3 basic necessities na yan, i tell you these negosyante will also resort to scavenging & eventually looting.

Next question, name a MAS malalang natural calamity than Typhoon Haiyan wherein everything was leveled to the ground & with a magnitude so extreme even International Communities say that it is one of the strongest Typhoon to hit land, stronger than Katrina. July Killer Earthquake in Baguio? Typhoon Sendong, Pablo or even Ondoy? i dont think so......

I mean you no offense and don't take this on my word alone, Seigneur Rockford, but I believe that the foreign networks have their own biases too. The U.S. networks might not lean towards one specific political party or political figure but each media outlet is usually labeled as either "conservative" or "liberal" with regards to their reports.

So you mean to say that all media outfit be foreign or local should not be trusted since they are bias in their own way?!
FILTERING - thats the key word here. We are talking about two media groups at the moment. ABS CBN & CNN, since we dont have the means to be onsite you need to know which of the two is delivering the right news. And if you follow the series of events here you can draw a conclusion right there & then.

As they say "to each his own" if you guys are NOYTARDS & would rally behind ABiaS CBN then so be it, opinion nyo yan eh. I respect it & wont tell you to:
Ask questions. Research. Use common sense and logical thinking. It is that simple.

But i stand my ground. i maintain my position that: President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III is a LAME & INCOMPETENT president & ABS CBN is bias and a YELLOW ZOMBIE.

nuff said >>>>>lets just do whatever we can to help the people of Visayas! :)

schwack

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2013, 10:09:32 pm »
Ano pang looting ang magaganap ehh wala nang ma-lootingan inubos na nila (= tapos sabi nila walang pagkain etc. eh nasan yung mga ninakaw sa mga establishments, tone toneladang bigas, groceries??? Eh yung mga appliances na ninakaw sa mga establishments and mga bahay bahay??? Makakain ba nila yun??? binaon sa lupa???

Though may ginawa naman ang local government at national government may kabagalan talaga at pagkukulang aminin man natin at hindi.

For me ang sigurado ko dito lahat ng pwedeng mag take advantage mag tatake advantage mapa victims man or politicians or mga supporters ng bawat politicians.

subicboy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2013, 02:11:17 am »
May looting pa bang nagaganap now that the basic necessities of life are now being addressed slowly: FOOD, WATER, SHELTER
May looting pa bang nagaganap now that the people of Tacloban or any province affected by Haiyan knows that tomorrow somehow their basic need would be addressed?
-Ulit, "Kailangan ng presensya ng gobyerno para umakto ng tama ang mga tao? hindi kaya magtino pag wlang gwardya?" o dagdagan natin.. "Kailangan ng presensya ng gobyerno para umakto ng tama ang mga tao? hindi kaya magtino pag wlang gwardya ng kahit ilang araw lang?"

Ok sabihin na nating panig ka sa mga NEGOSYANTE. Swerte lang ng mga negosyante because after the Typhoon they still have FOOD, WATER, SHELTER. Pero kung sakaling nawala din yang 3 basic necessities na yan, i tell you these negosyante will also resort to scavenging & eventually looting.
- Kung meron man sila food, water , shelter etc. , hindi un dahil sa swerte, pinaghirapan/pinagsumikapan nila bilhin ung mga bagay na un, ngaun kukunin na lang basta basta ng kung sino dahil gutom sila at may idinadahilan na pamilya? ung mga negosyante walang pamilya? hindi magugutom at nagugutom?

Next question, name a MAS malalang natural calamity than Typhoon Haiyan wherein everything was leveled to the ground & with a magnitude so extreme even International Communities say that it is one of the strongest Typhoon to hit land, stronger than Katrina. July Killer Earthquake in Baguio? Typhoon Sendong, Pablo or even Ondoy? i dont think so......
-ito paps pakicheck - http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/524569/10-deadliest-natural-disasters-in-the-philippines
-top 1 at 2 lang ang icheck mo

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2013, 02:33:32 am »
So you mean to say that all media outfit be foreign or local should not be trusted since they are bias in their own way?!
FILTERING - thats the key word here. We are talking about two media groups at the moment. ABS CBN & CNN, since we dont have the means to be onsite you need to know which of the two is delivering the right news. And if you follow the series of events here you can draw a conclusion right there & then.

As they say "to each his own" if you guys are NOYTARDS & would rally behind ABiaS CBN then so be it, opinion nyo yan eh. I respect it & wont tell you to:

Ask questions. Research.

But i stand my ground. i maintain my position that: President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III is a LAME & INCOMPETENT president & ABS CBN is bias and a YELLOW ZOMBIE.

Seigneur, I believe that you can stand your ground without being so vitriolic. It won't hurt your case any to discuss it in a civil manner; in fact, an ill temper often undermines even the most truthful of words.

Whether or not one should trust any media outlet--be they foreign or local--is entirely one's own choice. To  make that choice, it helps to paint a clearer picture by reminding people that foreign news organizations aren't entirely as impartial as they might seem to be rather than simply tarring one local network with the brush of bias.

You are correct when you say that filtering the news is important. But is it fair to simply filter the news through the screen of the networks' biases while disregarding our own? All too often we either accept or deny a news story if it conforms to our own views and then label anyone with a contrary opinion as foolish or ignorant.

Conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh once said that his listeners were lucky because he has a monopoly on the truth and he deigned to share it with them. May we never be so presumptuous as he is or so gullible as to believe anyone who says the same.

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2013, 02:36:46 am »
-Ulit, "Kailangan ng presensya ng gobyerno para umakto ng tama ang mga tao? hindi kaya magtino pag wlang gwardya?" o dagdagan natin.. "Kailangan ng presensya ng gobyerno para umakto ng tama ang mga tao? hindi kaya magtino pag wlang gwardya ng kahit ilang araw lang?"

- Kung meron man sila food, water , shelter etc. , hindi un dahil sa swerte, pinaghirapan/pinagsumikapan nila bilhin ung mga bagay na un, ngaun kukunin na lang basta basta ng kung sino dahil gutom sila at may idinadahilan na pamilya? ung mga negosyante walang pamilya? hindi magugutom at nagugutom?

-ito paps pakicheck - http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/524569/10-deadliest-natural-disasters-in-the-philippines
-top 1 at 2 lang ang icheck mo

Before you go down on the Top 10, the first part of the news says:

"MANILA, Philippines- Super typhoon “Yolanda” (Haiyan) may go down in history as the deadliest natural disaster to hit the calamity-prone Philippines, with authorities estimating at least 10,000 dead on one island alone."

in short, di pa tapos ang bilangan pero sana mali ako.

OT: how do we determine if a certain tragedy / disaster is deadly? by body count? by scope (affected area)? for typhoons, is it by its maximum sustained wind? for earthquake, is it by intensity?

Bottomline is Typhoon Yolanda will definitely go down in history as one of the deadliest natural disaster not only locally but international as well.

Body count as of Nov 19 is 4,881 (source: http://manilastandardtoday.com/2013/11/19/death-toll-now-4-881/)
sana wag na madagdagan pa.

2fear!

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 44
  • Espiya - tapukanan sa DDS!
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2013, 02:55:45 am »
bakit di gumalaw ang national government sa pangyayaring ito?

dahil pinsan ng mga marcos ang mayor ng tacloban....  hanggang ngayun di pa rin maka move on si pnoy...  paghihiganti lang pala purposed niya kaya siya nag presidente...

kawawa ang mga taga tacloban.. nadamay sa paghihiganting iyan...

may mga looters ba talaga?

kung merun man... di gaano ganun ka lala dahil natural lang na pag may mga pagkain.. doon pupunta ang mga tao.. dahil gutom at uhaw.. dahil nga walang gobyernong tumutulong...

at mas lalong pinalaki at pinalala ng media ang minsan lang nagyraing gawan sa pagkain... dahil gustong takutin ng media ang mga tao sa mga looter kuno...

para hindi diriktang tutulong o pupunta ang mga gustong tumulong sa tacloban...

ang gusto ng media sa kanila dadaan ang tulong para makalikom ng maraming pera at malaki ang kikitain sa kanilang foundation kuno...(kapmilya foundation o kapusong foundation)

ang mga taong ito ay tunay na mga ganid...

akala mo tulong ang pakay.. yun pala ang perang nalikum ang pakay... walang tax.... malaking pera!

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2013, 03:18:58 am »

Seigneur, I believe that you can stand your ground without being so vitriolic. It won't hurt your case any to discuss it in a civil manner; in fact, an ill temper often undermines even the most truthful of words.

Whether or not one should trust any media outlet--be they foreign or local--is entirely one's own choice. To  make that choice, it helps to paint a clearer picture by reminding people that foreign news organizations aren't entirely as impartial as they might seem to be rather than simply tarring one local network with the brush of bias.

You are correct when you say that filtering the news is important. But is it fair to simply filter the news through the screen of the networks' biases while disregarding our own? All too often we either accept or deny a news story if it conforms to our own views and then label anyone with a contrary opinion as foolish or ignorant.

Conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh once said that his listeners were lucky because he has a monopoly on the truth and he deigned to share it with them. May we never be so presumptuous as he is or so gullible as to believe anyone who says the same.

its so entertaining if you find my comments rancorous, in fact i was just being natural & blunt.

yes i am fully aware that foreign media groups are not truthful sometimes & you don't have to lecture me on that.
"We are so cleverly manipulated and influenced by the media and establishments on both the right and left, that the truth has become hopelessly lost in semantics." - Jules Carlysle

"All too often we either accept or deny a news story if it conforms to our own views and then label anyone with a contrary opinion as foolish or ignorant."

Mind you, i gave PENOY the benefit of the doubt before i gave that opinion. I was thinking maybe this guy can still do something to turn-around his "LAME" image but as time goes by i find his actions lacking. "sense of urgency" wasn't there in the first place.

kobeyaki

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 27
« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2013, 11:39:19 am »
CNN-? always portray the americans as a superhero/ savior in this tragedy. kung ayaw nyo maniwala balikan nyo ulit ang coverage nila sa mga nagdaang araw.

schwack

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #94 on: November 22, 2013, 10:54:55 am »
CNN-? always portray the americans as a superhero/ savior in this tragedy. kung ayaw nyo maniwala balikan nyo ulit ang coverage nila sa mga nagdaang araw.

Syempre sir proud din naman sila kasi malaki naiitulong nila, We must be thankful nalang sa tulong nila ang laking bagay at difference ang nangyari pagdating nila and other countries for sure other countries na tumutulong ganyan din ang pakiramdam una poud sila and malaking bagay talaga ang nakakatulong sa kapwa.

For the record,  A friend of mine na galing dun told me there is someone or group na trying to delay the distribution of relief goods kaya natatambak lang, palagay daw nila kampo nina nognog or other oppositions para magmukhang nga nga yung Gobyerno. Kanya kanyang diskarte daw mga politiko dun, Heto pa napamura ako, ang kwento sakin sa mga bara barangay daw na may relief goods since umikot ikot sila ng ilang araw at hanapin yung ibang family members nila at makita ibang relatives, bawas-bawas daw ang nangyayari sa mga relief goods.

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2013, 02:11:35 am »

sila nga nakapunta dun na napakalayong lugar nila may dala ng relief goods at mga chopper
tayo e nagdidikit ng mga mga papogi point sa sa mga relief goods at sisihin at sisihin kung sino sino

kung si ted failon may sinisi philvolcs or pagasa
si noy noy e sinisi ang mayor ng tacloban hello makakagalaw ba mayor sa oras na yun pulis nga na disable umiiyak kase namatayan sila yung iba naubos pamilya sa tingin ba nila gagawa sila ng matinong aksyon tsk tsk

sasabihin pa kulang kuno driver or kulang ang mga truck kaya nga may mga engineer ang philippine army sila gagawa nun ang daming tao sa tacloban e work for food ang mga yan e magtataas sila ng kamay