Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Where is the Philippine Government?! Where is Noynoy?!  (Read 22475 times)

mambabasa

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 21
Re: Where is the Philippine Government?! Where is Noynoy?!
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2013, 08:58:53 pm »
Mga ka espiya relax Lang. I'm not pro or against sa gobyerno ng pinas pero Hindi kayo Ang presidente. Kala Nyo ba yung sakuna Lang sa Leyte Ang problema ng pinas? Naisip Nyo ba na he has to take care of a lot of things other than Leyte? I know immediate need Ang Leyte but people... A presidents work doesn't stop pag may tragedy na nangyari.

Tanong ko sa inyo, Kung na flat ba gulong mo sa car habang papasok ka sa trabaho sasabihin ba ng trabaho mo Teka pa padala ako ng kotse dyan para sunduin ka at pumasok ka sa trabaho habang pinapaayos ko gulong mo? Hindi Diba?

President Pnoy has his duties and responsibilities sa Leyte Samar tacloban Bohol plus the whole Philippines. There maybe a lot dead sa Leyte pero he still has to cover everything else right? Rather than ranting about the president and bragging what you gave to help the people in visayas just shut up and pray. Our kababayans need hope. Ranting against our government doesn't help nor does it uplift the spirits of our kababayans na nasalanta. Please lang.

Let's not either reminisce the election of the president Tapos na yun. Let's just hand in hand help each other and do whatever we can to help. God bless

Spoiled Pandesalâ„¢

• NinjaKol
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 27
  • Brain is everything without it you're nothing.
  • Special Skills: Ninja
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2013, 09:02:05 pm »
Mga ka espiya relax Lang. I'm not pro or against sa gobyerno ng pinas pero Hindi kayo Ang presidente. Kala Nyo ba yung sakuna Lang sa Leyte Ang problema ng pinas? Naisip Nyo ba na he has to take care of a lot of things other than Leyte? I know immediate need Ang Leyte but people... A presidents work doesn't stop pag may tragedy na nangyari.

Tanong ko sa inyo, Kung na flat ba gulong mo sa car habang papasok ka sa trabaho sasabihin ba ng trabaho mo Teka pa padala ako ng kotse dyan para sunduin ka at pumasok ka sa trabaho habang pinapaayos ko gulong mo? Hindi Diba?

President Pnoy has his duties and responsibilities sa Leyte Samar tacloban Bohol plus the whole Philippines. There maybe a lot dead sa Leyte pero he still has to cover everything else right? Rather than ranting about the president and bragging what you gave to help the people in visayas just shut up and pray. Our kababayans need hope. Ranting against our government doesn't help nor does it uplift the spirits of our kababayans na nasalanta. Please lang.

Let's not either reminisce the election of the president Tapos na yun. Let's just hand in hand help each other and do whatever we can to help. God bless

Huwag na please... huwag na... huwag ng magreason out... sabi ko nga eh IF THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY
Ninjakol! PetMalu

bouya harumichi

• "i only fight with people who look stronger than me! Else i can't burn!"
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Real Men Need To Stand Out
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2013, 09:45:00 pm »
dami nanaman ksp pag me mga issues hinahaluan agad ng pulitika, let the government do their job. akala mo naman napakagaling ng TS ano ba nagawa mo ? sa tingin mo ba wala ginagawa gubyerno natin ? ISTUPIDO lang mag sasabi na wala ginagawa gubyerno natin, kung ako sayo ts bibili ako ng COMMON SENSE.   :D

Dawg.. Just eat your fucking stool and shut your mouth.. give me any of your details im gonna send you a fucking tv and money and call a cable company to install a cable on your house so that you can watch a news channel namely CNN ,BBC, not that just fucking abs-CBn that youre watching always. did you even send some help to our brothers and siters in visayas region?? You can post your own opinion.. u can defend the government if you want dawg.. just dont tell me to buy common sense if. You dont have one idiot.
"If you don't know defeat, it's just because you have only ever been picking on people that weaker than yourselve. There's a word for that: embarrassing!"

pspyrock

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
Re: WHERE IS THE PHILIPPINE GOVERNMENT?! WHERE IS NOYNOY?!
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2013, 10:41:35 pm »

HUWAG MO NG IKUMPARA, Huwag na tayong magrason pa!

IF THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY! yun ang kulang ng Gobyerno the POLITICAL WILL!

Unfortunately, your highly politicized mind will fail to comprehend such comparison.

You can stick to your basic argument of "if there is a will, there is a way and political will" tagline, but on the ground with the few resources the military has and the logistical nightmare the government is facing, that tagline means shit.  laffman::

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2013, 10:49:48 pm »
Unfortunately, your highly politicized mind will fail to comprehend such comparison.

You can stick to your basic argument of "if there is a will, there is a way and political will" tagline, but on the ground with the few resources the military has and the logistical nightmare the government is facing, that tagline means shit.  laffman::

Sir watch the speech of Pnoy before the landfall of yolanda.. kung ano yung mga pinagmalaki nia.. logistical nightmare you say?? Dutertes team.. they are there, red cross they are also there , reporters they are also there, US marines they are also there, israel team, they are also there,
"If you don't know defeat, it's just because you have only ever been picking on people that weaker than yourselve. There's a word for that: embarrassing!"

pspyrock

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2013, 11:31:12 pm »
Sir watch the speech of Pnoy before the landfall of yolanda.. kung ano yung mga pinagmalaki nia.. logistical nightmare you say?? Dutertes team.. they are there, red cross they are also there , reporters they are also there, US marines they are also there, israel team, they are also there,

Duterte's land team arrived in Leyte because the national government cleared the roads even before they came. PNRC got ambushed on their first trip after the typhoon hit the area hence the military called in for reinforcement. The reporters hired their own choppers, much like Duterte while some used the government's C-130. The US marines of course have their own equipment. I'm not sure how the Israel team got there, but they also probably have their own plane or boarded the AFP's C-130.

I'm not saying the national government is doing a great job, in fact they really suck at their prioritization, they did not multi-task instead they merely sent people(AFP, PNP, DOH) instead of aid/equipment which led to this problem in relief distribution. What they should have done was send both the relief goods and the people at the same time.

Kulang at mabagal, walang pagtatalo dyan pero to say that the government did not attend to the areas affected by the typhoon is wrong, hindi lang naman kasi Tacloban yung affected area, the government will have to scatter their resources, the military resources are being spread thin. 

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2013, 11:39:49 pm »
Ive got your point sir, then if the team of duterte manage to get there because the road was cleared already then how come the government is not using that way to deliver the relief goods

Spoiled Pandesalâ„¢

• NinjaKol
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 27
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2013, 11:56:59 pm »
Ive got your point sir, then if the team of duterte manage to get there because the road was cleared already then how come the government is not using that way to deliver the relief goods

CENTRAL 911 has there own cutter. They are the first to arrive.
Ninjakol! PetMalu

pspyrock

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2013, 12:01:56 am »

That is actually one of the roads being used now, not just by the government, but by other groups, dyan dumadaan yung may mga convoy na may kasamang military at if I am not mistaken, yung ibang bus na bumibiyahe out of Tacloban.

Meron at marami pa ring sarado at hindi nalilinis na kalye, pinakita ni Ted Failon yun sa evening news, napapailing na lang sya dahil mabagal yung pagsasa-ayos nung bayan nya, at marami pa ring may mga katawan sa daan na hindi naaayos ng DOH. Ang nagpapabagal sa DOH ay gusto nilang isa-isahin yung mga katawan para makunan ng DNA or ma-process para kung may kukuha ay ma-identify at least through DNA.

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2013, 12:51:43 am »
sabi ng ani Pnoy kasalanan daw kasi ng LGU ::laffman

it ain't over. . .till its over

menyekzzz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 7
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2013, 12:52:45 am »
Duterte's land team arrived in Leyte because the national government cleared the roads even before they came. PNRC got ambushed on their first trip after the typhoon hit the area hence the military called in for reinforcement. The reporters hired their own choppers, much like Duterte while some used the government's C-130. The US marines of course have their own equipment. I'm not sure how the Israel team got there, but they also probably have their own plane or boarded the AFP's C-130.

I'm not saying the national government is doing a great job, in fact they really suck at their prioritization, they did not multi-task instead they merely sent people(AFP, PNP, DOH) instead of aid/equipment which led to this problem in relief distribution. What they should have done was send both the relief goods and the people at the same time.

Kulang at mabagal, walang pagtatalo dyan pero to say that the government did not attend to the areas affected by the typhoon is wrong, hindi lang naman kasi Tacloban yung affected area, the government will have to scatter their resources, the military resources are being spread thin.

i'm sure marami pa tayong hinde alam bukod sa mga binanggit ni pspyrock na ginagawa ang gubyerno natin dahil wala tayo dun kaya inuulit ko napakawalang common sense ng mga taong nag popost na walang ginagawa ang gubyerno natin sa totoo lang NAGMAMAGALING masyado eh nakaupo lang naman sa likod ng computer nya at post ng post ng kung ano anong putik sa gubyerno na HINDI NAKAKATULONG. 

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2013, 01:42:11 am »
i'm sure marami pa tayong hinde alam bukod sa mga binanggit ni pspyrock na ginagawa ang gubyerno natin dahil wala tayo dun kaya inuulit ko napakawalang common sense ng mga taong nag popost na walang ginagawa ang gubyerno natin sa totoo lang NAGMAMAGALING masyado eh nakaupo lang naman sa likod ng computer nya at post ng post ng kung ano anong putik sa gubyerno na HINDI NAKAKATULONG.

If some of your relatives are there telling. You that untl now they still havent recieve any help from the government and you see redcross are the only one who is giving aid up to now what will you feel?? The media are there with there relief goods but not enough..

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2013, 02:35:19 am »
parang yung pelikula lang na vantage point yan... wala sa atin, sa media, sa government, volunteers, etc ang nakakakita sa lahat ng angle... kung tutuusin lahat kayo tama kaso sa iba't ibang lugar nga lang...

Spoiled Pandesalâ„¢

• NinjaKol
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 27
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2013, 02:38:30 am »

Where were you when he needed your vote?

Hehehe isisingit ko nato.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 02:47:58 am by Spoiled Pandesalâ„¢ »
Ninjakol! PetMalu

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
  • WORK Hard,PARTY Harder!
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2013, 02:46:07 am »
http://i39.tinypic.com/33nhx78.jpg

Where were you when he needed your vote?

Hehehe isisingit ko nato.

Ayusin natin.....

.....actually I voted for him, sayang di nanalo.

pspyrock

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2013, 03:34:47 am »
November 9 - 11, 2013 Timeline

The national government will always be at fault no matter what they do.
Mabagal at kulang na kulang pa yung effort pero nandun sila at tumutulong sa mga lugar na hindi naipapakita sa tv.

PHILIPPINES, Tacloban, Leyte : Typhoon victims queue up for relief goods in the aftermath of Super Typhoon Haiyan in Tacloban, eastern island of Leyte on November 9, 2013. One of the strongest typhoons on record killed more than 100 people as savage winds and giant waves flattened communities across the Philippines, authorities said on November 9 while corpses lay amid the devastation. AFP PHOTO / NOEL CELIS

PHILIPPINES, Tacloban, Leyte : Rescue workers carry a woman about to give birth at a makeshift Department of Health (DOH) medical center at the Tacloban airport in the aftermath of Super Typhoon Haiyan in Tacloban, eastern island of Leyte on November 9, 2013. One of the strongest typhoons on record killed more than 100 people as savage winds and giant waves flattened communities across the Philippines, authorities said on November 9 while corpses lay amid the devastation. AFP PHOTO / NOEL CELIS

PHILIPPINES, Manila : Members of the Mammoth Medical Mission from California line up to board a C-130 military plane in Manila on November 10, 2013 that will take them to the central city of Tacloban to provide care for thousands of people affected after Super Typhoon Haiyan devastated the city. Power and telecommunications remain knocked out in the city while food, water and medicine are running scare after the typhoon sent a storm surge into Tacloban which swept away homes and cars. AFP PHOTO / Jay DIRECTO

PHILIPPINES, TACLOBAN : TOPSHOTS
Typhoon survivors queue up to receive relief goods being distributed at the Tacloban airport in Tacloban, on the eastern island of Leyte on November 10, 2013 after Super Typhoon Haiyan swept over the Philippines.
The typhoon that destroyed entire towns across the Philippines is believed to have killed more than 10,000 people, authorities said on November 10, which would make it the country's deadliest recorded natural disaster.
TOPSHOTS/AFP PHOTO/TED ALJIBE

PHILIPPINES, TACLOBAN : Survivors of Super Typhoon Haiyan queue up to board a US military C-130 plane for Manila after the plane arrived carrying relief supplies at Tacloban airport in the central Philippines on November 11, 2013, after Super Typhoon Haiyan devastated the city on November 8. US military planes on November 11 joined a frantic effort to rescue famished survivors of the monster typhoon that may have killed 10,000 people in the Philippines, as local security forces struggled to contain looting. AFP PHOTO / TED ALJIBE

PHILIPPINES, CAPIZ : Survivors of Super Typhoon Haiyan at the coastal village of Capiz in the central Philippines carry sacks containing relief goods delivered via helicopter by the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) on November 11, 2013. Philippines rescue workers struggled to bring aid to famished and destitute survivors on November 11 after the super typhoon that may have killed more than 10,000 people, in what is feared to be the country's worst natural disaster. AFP PHOTO / TARA YAP

PHILIPPINES, TACLOBAN : Philippine soldiers ride on an armored personnel carrier as they try to restore order in the streets of Tacloban in the aftermath of Super Typhoon Haiyan in the eastern Philippine island of Leyte on November 11, 2013. Hundreds of Philippine soldiers and police poured into the city devastated by Super Typhoon Haiyan on November 11 to try to contain looting that threatens an emergency relief effort. AFP PHOTO / NOEL CELIS

Hindi lahat ng nasa Tacloban naging looter:

PHILIPPINES, TACLOBAN : Residents fetch free water at a plant of a softdrink company in Tacloban City, Leyte province, central Philippines on November 10, 2013, three days after devastating Super Typhoon Haiyan hit the city on November 8. The death toll from a super typhoon that decimated entire towns in the Philippines could soar well over 10,000, authorities warned on November 10, making it the country's worst recorded natural disaster. AFP PHOTO / TED ALJIBE

November 10, 2013
Timeline of the national government response

11.51am GMT
The Philippines president, Benigno Aquino, has deployed hundreds of police and soldiders to try and keep order in Tacloban, and is considering a temporary imposition of martial law to prevent more widespread disorder, according to Reuters. It quotes him as saying:

Tonight, a column of armoured vehicles will be arriving in Tacloban to show the government's resolve and to stop this looting.

10.05am GMT
The last cargo flight on Sunday (November 9, 2013) left Manila with runway lights, search and rescue teams and body bags, with the destroyed airport in Tacloban reportedly serving as a makeshift morgue.

"We're sending medicine, relief goods, emergency response teams and tents, generators, communications equipment and fuel," said army spokesman Colonel Miguel Okol. "But our priority right now us sending out security – Philippines National Police – to deal with the [reports of] violence."

A battalion, comprising up to 250 police, had been sent to Tacloban, he said.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/10/typhoon-haiyan-kills-10000-in-philippines-live-updates

http://www.imageforum-diffusion.afp.com/ImfDiffusion/Search/Results.aspx?numPage=1&srchMd=4&ThemeID=3116606&lang=&ID_Fulcrum=-2011175756_0&mui=1

MiKeDaCuTe

• Laking Beer Brand!!!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 159
  • Kung Kaya ng Iba, Ipagawa mo sa Kanila...
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2013, 04:07:45 am »
suggestion ko lang..

kung magdodonate sana irepack na para di na mahirapan yung pagbibigyan at ididistribute na lang nila...

sana magkaroon din sila ng regulation or standard kung anuano at ilan ang quantity ng bawat isang pack para mas mabilis ang pagdidistribute...

raberdaki

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2013, 06:32:10 am »
1+2+3+4= 1 canned good, 2 pcs noodles, 3 kilos of rice, 4 litters of water
suggestion ko lang..

kung magdodonate sana irepack na para di na mahirapan yung pagbibigyan at ididistribute na lang nila...

sana magkaroon din sila ng regulation or standard kung anuano at ilan ang quantity ng bawat isang pack para mas mabilis ang pagdidistribute...

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2013, 07:27:22 am »
If NDRRMC (or whoever is in charge of the distribution) does give some guidelines on how they pack, this is a good idea.

Otherwise, it is a very bad idea because the distributing party will need to open up your goodie bags and repack them. Importanteng evenly distributed ang bawat pack, kung hindi, asahan mo nang magkakagulo sa pagdistribute. Nangyari na yan nung Pinatubo.

suggestion ko lang..

cute_boyz

• Member 2004-2005 since Pinoyspy Days!!!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8
  • pussy licker:chikboy=mahilig sa batang chicks
    • Beta Kappa Fraternity
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2013, 07:50:22 am »
Mga kaespiya eto po ang totoong ngyayari ngaun sa tacloban.. a report coming from CNN..
Nasaan amg gobyerno naten?? Mayroon pa sa video nakaupo lang ang isang sundalo..

s "I haven't seen a large Philippine military presence out in these areas… the Philippines have not been invested over the years, through the years of corruption, through the years of the government siphoning money off of projects (infrastructure) like that..." - Anderson Cooper

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152359350974325

EDIT: We don't allow all caps on titles, regardless of the thread starter's intended message..

MAg-rereply na ako kahit di ko nabasa lahat ng post....
Kaya tayo hindi umasenso dahil may mga taong nagtatanong ng gantong walang kwentang bagay...
Ang topic na pinag-uusapin dapat ay iyong paano makakadonate ang pinoyspy....
in what way makakadonate ang iba...
hindi yung naghahanap na naman ng masisisi.....
ikaw nasaan ka ba?
may nagawa ka na ba?
no need to answer...
ang kelangan e magtulungan...

Long live BETA KAPPA FRATERNITY!!!visit us at http://engmak.webs.com

bugtook

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 6
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2013, 08:09:04 am »
Direct/Potential Problem like this Philippine Government has no immediate solution and plan that's all. Accept the fact that our President are premature. Walang immediate strategy and plan. Parang hindi nya alam ang term ng LOGISTIC. In short may Utak pero 386 pweeeeeeeeeeeeee. Tanga pa ang abnoy nakita na nya yong situation ng Tacloban naghahanap pa ng LGU. Kong hindi pa naman abnoy gumawa na sana agad ng paraan. Ni hanggan ngayon walang chain of command ng Tacloban how many days na.
"DO LESS COMPLAINING, and pay more attention to giving."

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2013, 08:10:13 am »

MAg-rereply na ako kahit di ko nabasa lahat ng post....
Kaya tayo hindi umasenso dahil may mga taong nagtatanong ng gantong walang kwentang bagay...
Ang topic na pinag-uusapin dapat ay iyong paano makakadonate ang pinoyspy....
in what way makakadonate ang iba...
hindi yung naghahanap na naman ng masisisi.....
ikaw nasaan ka ba?
may nagawa ka na ba?
no need to answer...
ang kelangan e magtulungan...

Dude.. weve done our part.. were doing the best that we can.. read and listen to the news sometimes sir specially with the foreign media.. they are not bias unlike the tv stations here in our country

meteor freak

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "Live free" ('5')
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2013, 08:45:46 am »
Walang kwentang Presidente.. walang kwentang gobyerno.. Godbless my motherland..

Quote from Chris Bautista
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200432677854392&set=p.10200432677854392&type=1&theater

Sana ikaw na lang si Pnoy kasi mabilis kang kumilos.
Sana ikaw na lang si Pnoy kasi mabilis kang magisip at gumawa ng aksyon.
Sana ikaw na lang si Pnoy kasi hindi ka naprepressure sa mga nangyare sa mga kababayan mo.

Tao lang po si Pnoy hindi po sya Diyos, naprepressure din po sya, nasasaktan, sana po sa tuwing nagbibitaw tayo ng salita isipin natin kung mas makakatulong o makakaencourage sa kanya.

Sana ikaw na lang si Pnoy para maramdaman mo kung gaano na ka durog ang puso niya. Sa gitna ng delubyo sasabayan pa ng mga masasakit na kumento. Wag po kayong mag-alala sigurado ako hanggang kaluluwa niya tagos lahat ng comments niyo.

Sana ikaw na lang ang gobyerno kasi magaling ka...
Sana ikaw na lang ang gobyerno kasi mas marami kang alam...
Sana ikaw na lang ang gobyerno kasi alam mo kung papaano mapapabilis ang relief operations.

Kung naiinip po kayo hindi po ba mas maganda kung tayo mismo ang kikilos para mas mapabilis?

Sa Japan nung nagkaTsunami di uso ang looting, sana ganun din sa atin. Sabi ng isang CNN reporter sa Japan mabilis ang aksyon at naka dispersed ang military forces sa buong syudad bakit daw satin kokonti lng?

Hindi po tayo mga Hapones, hindi po tayo mayaman, wala po tayong teknolohiya at mga kagamitan na meron sila..

Yung tulong po ng galing sa ibang bansa dumating po ba yun kaagad day after the tragedy, hindi naman po diba? Opo mabagal po nitong mga nakaraang mga araw kasi po marami pong bagay ang wala sa ating bansa, pero sa dami po ng mga ipinahiram sa atin n mga sasakyan at kagamitan mararamdaman na din natin ang pagbilis ng aksyon.

Sana po wag na tayong mag-away away sa mga panahong ito, wala pong maitutulong ang pagbatikos natin sa ating gobyerno. Suportahan po sana natin sila. Naniniwala po ako na kung positibo ang magiging pananaw natin mas bibilis ang AKSYON na inaantay natin.

Magkaisa sana tayong lahat sa pagtulong at higit sa LAHAT manalangin sa mga kababayan nating dumanas ng matinding trauma buhat ng Bagyong Yolanda.

Naniniwala ako na buong lakas ng bawat isa sa ating gobyerno ay ibinigay na nila, naway patnubayan sila ng Diyos, bigyan ng Lakas, Kaalaman at patuloy na gabayan sa pagharap sa sakunang ito.

Thank you Lord sa Tulong na ibinibigay mo sa aming Bansa, salamat po at patuloy mo pinapaalala na mahal mo ang bansang PILIPINAS alam po namin na ang lahat ng tulong na ito ay galing sa iyo .Bigyan niyo ng tatag ng loob ang lahat ng nasalanta ng bagyong Yolanda.....Salamat po!
Life is not about the people who act true to your face,

It's about the people who remain true behind your back.

cute_boyz

• Member 2004-2005 since Pinoyspy Days!!!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8
  • pussy licker:chikboy=mahilig sa batang chicks
    • Beta Kappa Fraternity
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2013, 09:00:46 am »

Dude.. weve done our part.. were doing the best that we can.. read and listen to the news sometimes sir specially with the foreign media.. they are not bias unlike the tv stations here in our country

pre,, kung best nyo na nagwa bakit madami pa ding nagugutom sa leyte?
 hindi ako naninisi.. binabalik ko lang ung scenario sa inyo na masakit kapag sinisisi ka kahit ginawa mo na lahat d b? nasa pinas tayo kaya wag kayo mag expect na kasing bilis tayo ng us,uk at iba pang bansa...
isipin nyo, sunod2 ang sakuna... zamboanga tapos bohol tapos leyte.... napakalawak ng mga pinsala kaya nahihirapan ang gobyerno natin.. kesa manisi e magtulungan...

lastly, wala akong pakialam sa dayuhan na yan... kahit anong baliktad ng kwento, isa pang pilipino ang pinapahiya ng mga dayuhang yan,.,,, pilipino kayo kaya pilipino kampihan nyo....at huwag nyong ipagkalulo...

Long live BETA KAPPA FRATERNITY!!!visit us at http://engmak.webs.com

2fear!

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 44
  • Espiya - tapukanan sa DDS!
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2013, 10:38:11 am »
Basta igniman choice... Walang kwenta talaga... Walang kwenta si pnoy! Sa totoo lang!