Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: sinong hindi lalong ma-iinlove pag ganito?  (Read 13770 times)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
sinong hindi lalong ma-iinlove pag ganito?
« on: November 12, 2013, 07:39:38 pm »

Jennifer Lawrence and fan on Monday in London (Photo: from Yahoo Movies)

Here's how it went down:
A young woman, whom Yahoo Movies has learned is 15-year-old Jessica Hambly, was seen crying as J.Law walked past her on the "Catching Fire" carpet. Hambly is from Bransholme, England, and she suffers from mucopolysaccharidosis disease, a metabolic disorder that makes the joints of the body weaker, nerves less effective, and the heart and lungs do not work as well as they should.

Hambly attended the event thanks to the Starlight Children's Foundation, which grants wishes to terminally and seriously ill children.

When Lawrence saw Hambly overwhelmed with emotion, the actress stopped, crossed the red carpet barrier, and chatted with her as the young fan continued to be moved to tears.

Lawrence posed for a pic with the young woman and the two hugged.

Hambly remains strong in spite of her physical limitations, saying, "Although my condition has gone wrong and got worse, its limitations are still minor things like not being allowed on fast or rockety rides but that's not important to me. What is important to me, however, is time and memories and although I will never be a granny, I measure life in what you did, not how long you lived!"

While we don't know exactly what was said between the two young women, the exchange between Lawrence and Hambly was wrought with sincerity as the actress took extra care to be gracious and warm.

"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" enters theaters Nov. 22.

you can watch the video on the link below

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/jennifer-lawrence-moving-exchange-emotional-fan-194554784.html

oohh J.Law  ::inlove ::inlove

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Re: sinong hindi lalong ma-iinlove pag ganito?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 03:36:35 pm »
Catching Fire Cast Interview each other -unscripted & un-hosted  :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCB8n2NctBw&sns=em[/youtube]

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 11:44:59 pm »
So nice no Diva acting ;) :applause

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Josh,Jen & Liam @ Catching Fire Premiere 📷
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 02:42:52 am »

photos:WENN

kyutt ni Josh, wanna put him on my pocket  :D

« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 04:11:54 am by FerminaDaza »

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 03:03:43 am »
ewan ko pero bagay si Liam at J. Law  laffman::

@Ms. FD hindi lumalaki si Josh , saktong sakto yung mukha nya sa kili-kili ni Jennifer

FerminaDaza

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 03:30:16 am »

@Ms. FD hindi lumalaki si Josh , saktong sakto yung mukha nya sa kili-kili ni Jennifer

HAHA kaya nga nakahiga si Josh pag may kissing scene sila  ;D

----

as of JLaw may rumor na she's engaged to Nicholas Hoult?

then si Liam naman IS Officially Single again!

« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 03:43:22 am by FerminaDaza »

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 02:01:05 pm »
single si Liam? anyare sa hot chick in LV? iba na talaga pag makalaglag panty ang looks

FerminaDaza

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2013, 08:01:55 pm »
yet again,Katniss always warms our ❤️

Twitter

Jennifer Lawrence, visited patients at Kosair Children’s Hospital in her hometown of Louisville, Kentucky.

What makes this story even nicer is that Jennifer didn’t post the photos herself bragging about what she’d done or make sure she was caught by paparazzi cameras.

...and the Hospital tweeted their appreciation.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 08:09:33 pm by FerminaDaza »

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2013, 08:43:41 pm »
yet again,Katniss always warms our ❤️

Twitter

Jennifer Lawrence, visited patients at Kosair Children’s Hospital in her hometown of Louisville, Kentucky.

What makes this story even nicer is that Jennifer didn’t post the photos herself bragging about what she’d done or make sure she was caught by paparazzi cameras.

...and the Hospital tweeted their appreciation.

::inlove ooohhhh J.Law if i have to define a perfect girl / women / wife / girlfriend it will be J.Law's name

FerminaDaza

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2013, 09:12:32 pm »
::inlove ooohhhh J.Law if i have to define a perfect girl / women / wife / girlfriend it will be J.Law's name

you can send her flowers if you want dude, just like Jack Nicholson :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOkoh9bd4t8&sns=em[/youtube]

Well, it turns out Jack’s advances didn’t end that night. Jennifer recently told ABC News that he later sent her a little gift:

“He sent me some flowers and a bottle of Cristal and a note that said ‘Missing you already’. Not to brag.”  ::inlove

« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 09:26:06 pm by FerminaDaza »

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2013, 09:14:17 pm »
super crush!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2013, 09:26:37 pm »

you can send her flowers if you want dude, just like Jack Nicholson :)

Well, it turns out Jack’s advances didn’t end that night. Jennifer recently told ABC News that he later sent her a little gift:

“He sent me some flowers and a bottle of Cristal and a note that said ‘Missing you already’. Not to brag.”  ::inlove

:o woaah Jack Nicholson? the Jack Nicholson

how can i beat a bottle of Cristal?  laffman::  oooh here is bottle of Red Horse  ::lmao it kicks more than a Cristal

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2014, 11:26:39 pm »
You can take the girl of the country but you cant take the country out of the girl.No matter how big she gets in Hollywood she's still a country girl at heart its like a Philippine actress who still acts probinsiyana in private.She's proud of her country girl beginnings and she would have been happy working on a farm if she didn't make it in Hollywood. toast::

FerminaDaza

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
JLaw sOo pretty in Cannes
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2014, 04:00:46 am »
Jennifer Lawrence just stepped out at the Cannes Film Festival to promote The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1, and her look is so fantastic she deserves a standing ovation even before the movie starts playing.  :D

She's wearing Dior of course(when Dior pays you $20 million dollars to wear their clothes on the red carpet, you wear whatever the hell they tell you to...but in general their collaboration has left Lawrence looking a bit too mature and safe. She's a 23-year-old movie star, there's no reason to dress her up like Princess Di)

« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 04:08:40 am by FerminaDaza »

FerminaDaza

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Real human JLaw struggled to breathe on her tight dress
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2014, 03:33:33 am »
J-Law, who struggled to breathe in her tight dress, went on Live with Kelly and Michael to discuss her next movie with David O. Russell (about the inventor of the Joy Mop) and play “Name That Jen.”

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edz_81y0vp0[/youtube]

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
Re: Real human JLaw struggled to breathe on her tight dress
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2014, 04:32:52 am »
J-Law, who struggled to breathe in her tight dress, went on Live with Kelly and Michael to discuss her next movie with David O. Russell (about the inventor of the Joy Mop) and play “Name That Jen.”

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edz_81y0vp0[/youtube]

and she was so sexy in that blue tight dress!  ::inlove , Nicholast is blue too  ::lmao coz he play Hank McCoy aka the Beast

weebo

• It doesn't matter how you start it.. What matter is how you finish it..
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 6
  • Stop saying "I wish", Start saying "I will".
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2014, 01:25:45 am »
Sino ba talaga naman ang hindi maiinlove kay Jennifer Lawrence. Ganda na tapos bait pa!.

Super crush. Dream girl e. :) <3 :)
"" Start by doing what is necessary, then do what's possible, and suddenly you're doing the impossible. ""