Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Sacha Baron Cohen knocks old woman offstage 😱  (Read 1516 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Sacha Baron Cohen knocks old woman offstage 😱
« on: November 11, 2013, 02:42:58 pm »

Comedian Sacha Baron Cohen accepted an award for comedy at the BAFTAs and, as tends to happen with him, things went a little haywire. Accepting a vintage cane in honor of Charlie Chaplin, he did a little Chaplinesque dance around the elderly lady who had honored him -- a wheelchair-bound woman named Grace Cullington, who was introduced as the oldest living actress to have been in a silent movie with the legendary Chaplin. But then, in front of audience stars like George Clooney and Sigourney Weaver, he suddenly slipped and knocked the octogenarian right off the stage. Cut to commercial! 🙈🙉🙊

As soon as she went flying, the show cut to commercial, leaving people to wonder if she was okay. Cohen kept in character as the camera returned to him, pretending the woman was now dead:

Grace Cullington is the oldest, no, sorry, was the oldest surviving. I dedicate my award to her. This is obviously a tragedy. She has upstaged me. But on the bright side, what a great way to go, giving an award to me. Thus, she’ll probably make the Oscars In Memoriam segment. I’d like to say a few words to her family: Do not try to sue me. If you decide to get the lawyers involved, I will take you down just like I did your granny. The cane that woman forced on me was clearly defective and I’ve got lots of witnesses. At least 400 in this room and at least 500 watching on TV. Anyway, tonight is not about her, it’s about me.

Popwatch

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQrG8fBtH-c&sns=em[/youtube]

pambihira ...that was so UNKEWL.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 02:53:17 pm by FerminaDaza »

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: Sacha Baron knocks old woman offstage 😱
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 02:54:18 pm »
yung mga act ni Sacha Baron  >:( pang kup*l yung dating

is he the same guy who put his a** in Eminem's face?

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
Re: Sacha Baron Cohen knocks old woman offstage 😱
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 09:03:31 pm »
ahahaha.... imba talaga mga publicity stunts ni cohen...

zensuke101

• The Laughing Man
  • Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 80
  • "The Catcher in the Rye"
    • Public Security Section 9
Re: Sacha Baron Cohen knocks old woman offstage 😱
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 12:51:07 pm »
masyadong over kill yata yun