Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Remarkable Movie Quotes  (Read 10922 times)

zensuke101

• The Laughing Man
  • Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 80
  • "The Catcher in the Rye"
    • Public Security Section 9
Re: Remarkable Movie Quotes
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2013, 12:35:36 pm »
si mark lapid ata ito

natawa ako sa sinabi mo. hahahaha! Baket naman sinasabi ng tropa mo yang speech ni gladiator?

Etong mga quotes na to lagi kong naaalala.

Judge me by my size do you? HMMM HMMM -Yoda
HMMMPPP!!!! -Pai Mei (kill bill) <--- if you consider it as a sound quote hahaha!
I will make him an offer he can't refuse. -Don Vito
I find your lack of faith disturbing. -Darth Vader
Show me the Money!!! -black guy in JM

those are some. hehehehe!

astig yung don vito
pati show me te money

There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherpiper before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

Jules
PULP FICTION

---------------------------

The Juice Was Worth The squeeze
THE GIRL NEXT DOOR

One Small Feel for Man, One Giant Ass for Mankind
House M.D. Season 3 Episode 15 - Half Wit

You remind me of the babe
(What babe?)
Babe with the power
(What power?)
Power of voodoo
(Who do?)
You do
(Do what?)
Remind me of the babe

"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time given to you."
The Lord of The Rings, Film 1978

Vincent: Want some bacon?

Jules: No man, I don't eat pork.

Vincent: Are you Jewish?

Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.

Vincent: Why not?

Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.

Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.

Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf#&ker. Pigs sleep and root in s@%t. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own feces.

Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.

Jules: I don't eat dog either.

Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?

Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?

Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charming motherf#&kin' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

- Pulp Fiction

I'm the dude playing the dude disguised as another dude
-robert downey,
tropic thunder

"Alright, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Titty Twister, we're slashin' pussy in half! Give us an offer on our best selection of pussy! This is a pussy blow out! Alright, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy. We got hot pussy, cold pussy. We got wet pussy. We got smelly pussy. We got hairy pussy, bloody pussy. We got [????] pussy. We got silk pussy, velvet pussy, naughahyde pussy. We even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy. Come on you want pussy? Come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!

Attention, pussy shoppers, take advantage of our penny pussy sale. If you buy one piece of pussy at the regular price, you will get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny! Try and beat pussy for a penny! If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere, f**k it."

- From Dusk Till Dawn

You wanna fuck with me? Okay. You wannna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend.
Scarface

Commodus: The general who became a slave. The slave who became a gladiator. The gladiator who defied an emperor. Striking story! But now, the people want to know how the story ends. Only a famous death will do. And what could be more glorious than to challenge the Emperor himself in the great arena?
Maximus: You would fight me?
Commodus: Why not? Do you think I am afraid?
Maximus: I think you've been afraid all your life.

Commodus: Your fame is well deserved, Spaniard. I don't think there's ever been a gladiator to match you. As for this young man, he insists you are Hector reborn. Or was it Hercules? Why doesn't the hero reveal himself and tell us all your real name? You do have a name.
Maximus: My name is Gladiator.
[turns away from Commodus]
Commodus: How dare you show your back to me! Slave, you will remove your helmet and tell me your name.
Maximus: [removes helmet and turns around to face Commodus] My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
[Commodus trembles in disbelief]

Gladiator

Theron - This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. I am not your King.
Gorgo - This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. I am not your Queen.

Leonidas - Spartans! Prepare for glory!

Messenger - This is blasphemy! This is madness!
Leonidas - Madness? ....... This is Sparta!!!!! <kicks the messenger into a black pitt>

Persian messenger - A thousand nations of the Persian empire descend upon you. Our arrows will blot out the sun!
Stelios - Then we will fight in the shade.

<thousands of arrows rain down on the Spartans, Astinos starts laughing>
Stelios - What the hell are you laughing at?
Astinos - Well, you had to say it!
Stelios - What?
Astinos - "Fight in the shade"!
<both start to laugh>

Oo Inaamin ko Saging Lang Kami pero mag hanap ka sa buong Pilipinas Saging lang ang may puso! Saging lang ang may puso! - "Apoy Sa Dibdib ng Samar" Mark Lapid

long list ah
nice share

weebo

• It doesn't matter how you start it.. What matter is how you finish it..
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 6
  • Stop saying "I wish", Start saying "I will".
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2013, 07:35:46 pm »
Sino ba naman hindi makakaalam nito.

"Malaki lang ang katawan mo, Pero hindi mo ako kayang patumbahin"

laffman:: laffman::
"" Start by doing what is necessary, then do what's possible, and suddenly you're doing the impossible. ""

sajangnim

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • HAR-HAR-HAR
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2013, 07:49:18 pm »
my precious....

agent 007

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
  • "oh yes i'm beginning to like it...."
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2013, 09:19:26 pm »
Sali ako hehe...

from the movie One More Chance ni Popoy & Basha

"She love me at my WORST, You had me at my BEST"

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2013, 10:36:06 pm »
not a quotes...gusto ko lang ibahagi....i just watch Before Midnight starring Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy...this is a third in the series..i've heard Before Sunrise and Before Sunset, but never watched them...but i will now..and just downloaded it....anyway, i never seen a film this great...the whole movie is just Jesse (Hawke) and Celine (Delpy) talking...conversation...but it's effing awesome....Before Midnight has three part....the car scene from airport to the house they staying (Jesse and Celine having a conversation)....the dinner scene -with group, other couples.....and the last part, a long walk from the house to the hotel that they will spent a night -just Jesse and Celine......this is movie is so true...so honest...it reflects my current situation...a mans perspective and womans perspective on love, relationship, mid-life crisis, and other life problem.....i just want to say this is an effing awesome.....great work from actors Ethan and Julie and the director....

as for the quotes...there is a lot of them here!

sk8muna

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2013, 10:43:05 pm »
Sali ako hehe...

from the movie One More Chance ni Popoy & Basha

"She love me at my WORST, You had me at my BEST"

mas naaalala ko yung "xxxx naman bash, ganyan ka ba katigas?" haha

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2013, 11:12:10 pm »
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?" - Tony Stark/Iron man, Avengers

Oh-Em-Gee

• Ang bayang maagang maglandi. Masisibak ng mahapdi
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
  • I want my swords big.. and my shields BIGGER
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2013, 01:15:55 am »
eto naman from Paul Bettany, Alan Tudyk and Heath Ledger

It is strange to think I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small they can be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower. Like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct it's light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absense has banished me to. I next compete in the city of Paris, I will find it empty and in the winter if you are not there. Hope guides me, it is what gets me through the day and especially through the night. The hope that after you are gone from my sight it will not be the last time I look upon you.

With all the love that I possess,
I remain yours,
The knight of your heart
Give a man a fish and he'll be able to live for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he'll become a fisherman.

kingbogart

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2013, 02:52:59 am »
"Oh thank you God for this wonderful, wonderful day" - Jim Levenstein, American Pie

dragonking57

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 220
  • "I imagined a dragon inside myself."
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2013, 03:03:39 am »
FPJ tayo..  gun:: gun:: gun::

“Marami ka pang bigas na kakanin.”  “Di ako kumakain ng bigas. Sinasaing ko muna para maging kanin! Ikaw pala Major, bigas pa lang kinakain mo na.”

“ Kung sa Cavite ‘di ka nagsisimba, dito sa Tondo magsisimba ka nang may bulak sa ilong.”

"Hindi lahat ng taong nakikipaglaban ay pawang magigiting at dapat hangaan,dapat munang pag aralan bago palakpakan kung tama o mali ang paninindigan."

“Kung kayo lang ang magiging kaibigan ko, bibili na lang ako ng aso.”

;D

stanlee1201

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 21
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2013, 03:08:12 am »
not a quotes...gusto ko lang ibahagi....i just watch Before Midnight starring Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy...this is a third in the series..i've heard Before Sunrise and Before Sunset, but never watched them...but i will now..and just downloaded it....anyway, i never seen a film this great...the whole movie is just Jesse (Hawke) and Celine (Delpy) talking...conversation...but it's effing awesome....Before Midnight has three part....the car scene from airport to the house they staying (Jesse and Celine having a conversation)....the dinner scene -with group, other couples.....and the last part, a long walk from the house to the hotel that they will spent a night -just Jesse and Celine......this is movie is so true...so honest...it reflects my current situation...a mans perspective and womans perspective on love, relationship, mid-life crisis, and other life problem.....i just want to say this is an effing awesome.....great work from actors Ethan and Julie and the director....

as for the quotes...there is a lot of them here!

i watched this one many years ago,
the movie was perfect...and the place, so romantic.. the best story ever watched... :applause :applause :applause
ang mabait na kapitbahay, walang password ang wi-fi.

MiKeDaCuTe

• Laking Beer Brand!!!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 159
  • Kung Kaya ng Iba, Ipagawa mo sa Kanila...
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2013, 12:09:01 pm »
Alam mo, nakakainis mang tanggapin ha,

nakakainis tanggapin eh!

Pero champion ka talaga!

Taas ang kamay ko sayo!

Nagkakagusto na nga 'ko sayo eh!

Mahal na nga kita, palagay ko eh..

Maging sino ka man!" TSUUPPPP!!!

- Carding

::laffman
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 12:11:04 pm by MiKeDaCuTe »

zensuke101

• The Laughing Man
  • Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 80
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2013, 05:10:32 am »
palagay ko accepted naman ito
BOND........JAMES BOND

xeoxander01

• Balikatan Participant
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Beware of half truths. You may get the wrong half.
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2013, 07:47:43 am »
Hindi ka nababagay dito. bagay ka dun, sa mga taong palara, sa mga taong naka higa sa salapi, sa mga taong dino diyos ang pera. sa mga taong sumasamba sa piso. dun ka nababagay!

-Ben (Robin Padilla)
Ang Utol kong Hoodlum

Edit--

Well what do you know, found a clip of that part on youtube.  ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zojpphYQ3UQ[/youtube]
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 07:54:32 am by xeoxander01 »

budotukmol

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2013, 08:11:04 am »
WALANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TULOGANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!....................

*schizophrenic*

• Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2013, 09:59:45 am »
i didnt kill anybody..

flor contemplacion story / nora aunor

zensuke101

• The Laughing Man
  • Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 80
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2013, 02:09:44 pm »
i'll be back
arnold schwarzenegger
The Terminator 1984

Jhawee

• No I.D No Entry
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 55
  • Minors Not Allowed During School Days ! ! !
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2013, 09:41:00 pm »
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it."
- Rafiki, from The Lion King

siriusblack

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • God himself favors the brave.
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2013, 11:00:02 pm »
"Lumipad ka na parang isang ibon at dumapo ka na parang isang tuyong dahon".

- Lito Lapid (Kamagong)

zensuke101

• The Laughing Man
  • Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 80
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2013, 12:52:52 pm »
“ "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Liam Neeson----Taken (2008)

Danelle

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 48
  • I often talk to myself and think out loud...
    • Sometimes Danelle
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2013, 06:58:31 pm »
Makiki-join po!

Some movie quotes that I love while on a weekend movie marathon:

SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK (2012)
Tiffany: You are afraid to be alive. You're afraid to live. You're a conformist. You're a liar. I opened up to you and you judged me. You're an asshole. You're an asshole!

Tiffany: I was a slut. There will always be a part of me that is dirty and sloppy, but I like that, just like all the other parts of myself. I can forgive. Can you say the same for yourself, fucker? Can you forgive? Are you capable of that?

Pat: The only way to beat my crazy was by doing something even crazier. Thank you. I love you. I knew it from the moment I saw you. I'm sorry it took me so long to catch up.

ICE AGE 4: CONTINENTAL DRIFT
Sid: If I don't make it, find me a wife and tell her I love her!

RABBIT HOLE
Becca: And so this is just the sad version of us... somewhere out there, I'm having a good time.

PITCH PERFECT
Bumper: So I have a feeling that we should kiss. Is that feeling a good feeling or an incorrect feeling?
Fat Amy: I sometimes have a feeling I can do crystal meth, but then I think, mmm... better not.

GONE WITH THE WIND (1939)
Scarlett O'Hara: As God is my witness they're are not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when its all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat, or kill, as God is my witness I'll never be hungry again.

Rhett Butler: No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.

Rhett Butler: Frankly dear, I do not give a damn

I hope that movie makers do not ever, ever consider doing a remake of Gone with the Wind. It'll be blasphemy!  :D

--------
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions." -- Leonardo da Vinci

sekreto

• Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 70
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2013, 09:18:24 am »
I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.

-GODFATHER-

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2013, 09:53:05 am »
"What the fuck does 'WTF' mean?" - Gary King (Simon Pegg), The World's End.

zensuke101

• The Laughing Man
  • Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 80
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2013, 09:57:46 am »
I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.

-GODFATHER-

isa ito sa favorite ko ASTIG kasi

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2013, 10:28:58 am »
try putting in John Lloyd stuff in here, especially the One More Chance thing...it'd be flooded
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)