Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: why i am being banned from the this forum site?  (Read 7436 times)

SupremeGenesis

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
why i am being banned from the this forum site?
« on: November 04, 2013, 02:54:01 pm »
im banned from this whole forum site and i want to know why? and why don't you give a warning message or infractions to alert me for such behavior that will result in a ban in the future, so i will stop engaging in it.

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
Re: why i am being banned from the this forum site?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 04:27:01 pm »
IP Ban maybe?  oh helo, sino ka nga pala?  sabi nga nung ringtone, sino ang NANAY mo?!?!?
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 07:33:33 pm »
your account was registered July 2013, suggesting it was not created by another member who was banned (unless of course that member has multiple accounts, which in itself is a violation). you are also able to post this thread which means you were able to login (i.e. not banned)

or perhaps you are referring to some other time when you cannot login? if you do not provide complete details, there is not much anyone can help you with

SupremeGenesis

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 12:52:51 am »
your account was registered July 2013, suggesting it was not created by another member who was banned (unless of course that member has multiple accounts, which in itself is a violation). you are also able to post this thread which means you were able to login (i.e. not banned)

or perhaps you are referring to some other time when you cannot login? if you do not provide complete details, there is not much anyone can help you with

Ok, Let say i banned and i spent a bunch of money, and time on this Forum site now I'm banned. I want my account back! Can I appeal my ban?

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 12:59:13 am »
Ok, Let say i banned and i spent a bunch of money, and time on this Forum site now I'm banned. I want my account back! Can I appeal my ban?

So you're saying you have another account? When was the last time you were able to log in using that other account?

SupremeGenesis

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 01:25:02 am »
So you're saying you have another account? When was the last time you were able to log in using that other account?

Maybe, Last month and i wondered why you do not provide notice to each member of this Forum site or infractions to alert me that will result in a ban in the future?

banned without warning and that is incorrect and unfair! insta-ban?

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 01:43:22 am »
ano ba name ng old account mo na naban? you have answered several times and yet still have not yet given details to your ban. I am under the impression you are just trolling

locking thread. if you have a legitimate concern, post a new topic and mention details so you can get the appropriate support