Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Keanu Reeves Q&A session on Reddit  (Read 1792 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Keanu Reeves Q&A session on Reddit
« on: October 21, 2013, 05:11:34 pm »

"We are working on trying to get 'Bill & Ted 3,'" the actor revealed during a Reddit "Ask Me Anything" Q&A session on Sunday. Though this isn't the first time the idea of a sequel has been brought up, Reeves seemed more optimistic about a future for the film: "There’s a script and we are trying to put it together."

Reeves, who is currently promoting his latest movie, "Man of Tai Chi," had only good things to say about working on "Bill & Ted" early in his career. "I love those characters," Reeves recalled. "I love the spirit of the film. I like the eternal goodness of these characters."

"I always thought of them as beautiful fools. They bring a wonder and naivete to the harsh realities of the world."

Though Reeves declined to discuss further details about the possible sequel, he did say that working with "Bill & Ted" co-star Alex Winter "‘was a great experience."

"We shared the same view of these characters and the film, and we had a lot of laughs making those movies. And Alex and I are friends," said Reeves.

Other amazing tidbits Reeves revealed during the "Ask Me Anything" session:

On the 'sad Keanu' meme:

"I think that a picture can tell a thousand words, and none of them can be right. Or true. I'm absolutely a very happy person."

On which props he took from his movie sets: "I think I have a coat from the first Matrix... I have Bill & Ted's shorts (Ted's shorts), I used to have the leather jacket from My Own Private Idaho, but I gave that to a friend."

On if he actually got to eat any of the meatball subs from "Point Break": "Gary Busey got the sandwiches. I had to go run and chase the bad guy."

On his musical prowess: "You know, I'm not an air guitar aficionado. But once in a while, the air guitar comes out."

On how people quote his famous movie lines to him in real life: "On the street yes, sometimes people call out lines. Which is usually pretty fun."

On his late "Own Private Idaho" co-star, River Phoenix: "He was a remarkable human person and actor. We got along very well, and I miss him. I think of him often."

Reddit

glad to hear from you again Neo ,all the best!  :-*

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: Keanu Reeves Q&A session on Reddit
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 09:21:57 pm »
i find him the coolest guy  toast:: living a simple New Yorker Life

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 11:05:26 pm »
He's diffinitely cool,Charlize Theron keeps coming back for more

zensuke101

• The Laughing Man
  • Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 80
  • "The Catcher in the Rye"
    • Public Security Section 9
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 02:22:50 pm »
a huge fan and respect him being "THE ONE"

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 04:25:04 am »
yeah Keanu is a kewl DUDE  ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EwaFkPMdlY&sns=em[/youtube]

Dairycow

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • MOOOOOOO!