Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Michael Bay attacked in HongKong  (Read 1442 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Michael Bay attacked in HongKong
« on: October 17, 2013, 01:16:50 pm »

Michael Bay was attacked on the Hong Kong set of ”Tranformers 4,” according to a Reuters report.

The director was allegedly approached by two brothers demanding payment of HK$100,000 ($12,900). No word on why the two felt they were owed the money. Ultimately, police officers intervened when the discussion turned violent and Bay was left with injuries to right side of his face, but declined medical assistance.

Read more on Celebuzz

eh.sadsies,di sya na rescue nila optimus prime & the rest of heroic autobots???  ;D

« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 01:23:38 pm by FerminaDaza »

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: Michael Bay attacked in HongKong
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 01:21:56 pm »
 smoking:: greedy Chinese fuc*ers!  gun::

MiKeDaCuTe

• Laking Beer Brand!!!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 159
  • Kung Kaya ng Iba, Ipagawa mo sa Kanila...
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 01:34:54 pm »
baka nagalit dahil may transformer 4...

di pa nga daw nila tapos gayahin yung part 3 maglalabas na naman ng part 4...  ::lmao

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 04:40:13 pm »
update-

Today a press representative for Bay issued a clarifying statement about the incident:

Contrary to several erroneous news reports made today, Bay did not get hurt in a fight on set. The production company did have a bizarre encounter with a man (allegedly under the influence of a narcotic substance) who was wielding an air conditioning unit as a weapon. The man, who had earlier accosted several other crew members, rushed onto the set in Quarry Bay and swung the air conditioning unit directly at Bay’s head. The director ducked and wrested the air conditioner from his attacker, preventing what could have been a serious accident. The company’s security team quickly stepped in and subdued the assault. The police, who also scuffled with the assailant and two of his companions, ultimately arrested the three men. No one on the cast or crew was injured and the production immediately resumed filming without further incident.

nice, Michael Bay was such a bada$$ AC-Wrestling Street Fighter   :applause :D